Now COMPLETE!!! :-D The X-team, including Rogue, liberate a mutant lab and find our favorite feral...

Okay, that's not much of a summary, so here's an excerpt to give you a feel:

She held out her hand, palm up, and for a second time seemed to stop. The man narrowed his gaze on her hand, and then again on her eyes. He took one shuffling step forward, and she concentrated on keeping her body loose, letting no tension show in her posture. The sudden /snick/ as the claws retracted startled her, but she managed not to jump. He watched her closely, reaching toward her hand. Suddenly he grabbed it, and for a second she thought he was going to bite her palm. But he just took a deep inhale, smelling her scent and then looking back at her eyes, assessing. She thought she saw a slight lessening of the tension in his posture after this strange ritual, but either way they were out of time.
Categories: AU
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Adult, Angst, Drama, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 20
Word count: 45928 - Hits: 197353
Complete?: Yes - Published: 12/06/2010 - Last Updated: 01/22/2011
Story Notes:
Ha, I just realized stories need titles, and picked the first one that popped into mind. I've read a few Logan-as-lab-rat fics lately, and in all Marie was in there with him. I thought it might be nice to see her as the rescuer for once. Don't worry, Logan perks up in subsequent chapters, and they, I don't know, solve mysteries and stuff. ;-)

1. The Prisoner by doctorg [Reviews - 38] star star star star star (2511 words)

2. The Lake House by doctorg [Reviews - 11] star star star star star (1868 words)

3. The Bath by doctorg [Reviews - 8] star star star star star (2413 words)

4. The Dream by doctorg [Reviews - 12] star star star star half star (1365 words)

5. The Fever by doctorg [Reviews - 10] star star star star half star (3078 words)

6. The Beer by doctorg [Reviews - 14] star star star star half star (3705 words)

7. The Escape by doctorg [Reviews - 9] star star star star star (3694 words)

8. The Attack by doctorg [Reviews - 9] star star star star half star (2135 words)

9. The Stranger by doctorg [Reviews - 11] star star star star half star (2366 words)

10. The Drive by doctorg [Reviews - 4] star star star star half star (2933 words)

11. The Professor by doctorg [Reviews - 7] star star star star star (1773 words)

12. The Face-off by doctorg [Reviews - 6] star star star star star (1791 words)

13. The Alley by doctorg [Reviews - 6] star star star star star (804 words)

14. The Showdown by doctorg [Reviews - 22] star star star star star (3259 words)

15. The Shower by doctorg [Reviews - 7] star star star star star (1870 words)

16. The Promise by doctorg [Reviews - 9] star star star star star (1708 words)

17. The Stakeout by doctorg [Reviews - 15] star star star star half star (1781 words)

18. The General by doctorg [Reviews - 8] star star star star star (1832 words)

19. The Kill by doctorg [Reviews - 10] star star star star star (1888 words)

20. The Butterfly by doctorg [Reviews - 23] star star star star star (3154 words)