Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you guys again! Hope you like this one.
“You did what?” Scott scowls at me.

“Now Scott, there is no need for any of that.” the Professor cautions him as Logan begins to growl his own warning.

“Come on Scott you must know how it feels a little bit, you have to wear them dumb glasses all the time.” I retaliate “But at least you can touch people without killing them.”

“So that’s why you did it? Because of Bobby?” he scoffs.

I take a deep annoyed breath “No. I shouldn’t have to explain my reasons to you.” He’s seriously pissing me off, standing there like he knows what’s right and wrong for me. No wonder Logan can’t stand him.

“Scott, I think it might be best if you leave.” the Professor says closing his eyes. Scott opens his mouth in protest but is quickly quieten by Charles raising his hand signalling him to say no more. Scott glares at Logan who is now laughing quietly to himself as he sulks out of the room like a scolded child. “You too Logan.” The Professor adds stifling Logan’s sniggers.

“Chuck that’s bull sh-”

“Logan.” the professor says giving him a stern look of warning.

Logan mutters something under his breath as he stomps toward the door, Scott is standing in the corridor with a smug look on his face. I won’t be surprised if Logan punches him.

The Professor rolls his eyes as the door slams shut us alone to talk.

“I’m sure you have your reasons for this decision, I won’t ask what they are. You’re a bright, intelligent young lady, Rogue and it wouldn’t be right for me to send you away now you no longer have a mutation like everyone else here at the school. Of course it may affect your position in the X-men that you no longer possess any powers, but you’re welcome to carry on with your training and eventually teach here, if you want to that is. You’re a valued member of the team.”

I frown a little not sure if he is actually saying the words I’m hearing. “Really?” I ask as a smile creeps onto my lips. He nods. I sigh in relief “Thank you so much Professor, I won’t let you down, I promise!”

I pick my bag up and leave the Professor to continue with his paperwork.

Logan is waiting for me outside “See, told ya Chuck would be alright.” He smiles when he sees the look on my face. He takes my bag for me and carries it along with his own one up the wooden stairs to the staff quarters. I hope we don’t bump into either Bobby or Kitty on the way, I don’t want Logan kicking off after being back for less than an hour. Thankfully we don’t.

Logan tosses his bag into his room letting it thud to the blue carpeted floor and follows me into my room across the hall. I drop my bag onto the chair by my desk and pull off my coat and gloves. Logan grins at me, his eyes dark and smouldering as they travel up and down my body. I step closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. His warm breath tickles my lips as he lingers close to mine, moving slowly closer teasing me with every second that ticks by. I gasp as he pushes his lips firmly onto mine making my heart skip a beat. He slowly runs one hand up my back into my hair, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moan gently as I start tugging at his leather jacket. He pulls it off, lets it drop to the ground and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me over to my bed, his mouth travelling down my neck making my whole body ache for him. He lays me down onto the purple sheets and continues kissing further down my neck as he begins to unbutton my shirt, I feel him growing.

He stops when he gets to the third button, his eyes narrowing towards the door.
“I think you have a visitor on the way.” he sighs disappointedly and gets up from my bed. I sit up and sigh too, now he’s got me all hot and bothered and there’s nothing I can do about it, yet anyway. He opens the door just as Jubilee reaches for the handle making her stumble forwards slightly.

“Oh, hi Wolvie,” she grins to Logan raising her eyebrows, like she knows what we were doing a few minutes before he’d heard her approaching.

“I think I’ll leave you ladies to it.” he tells me picking up his jacket, giving me a sly wink when Jubilee isn’t looking as he leaves my room.

“Roguey, I missed you so much!” Jubes squeals as she throws her arms around me collapsing onto the bed next to me. Then she jolts back staring at my arms “Woah wait! You…I didn’t…Your skin, what the hell?”

I smile nervously “I got the cure.” I tell her slowly. I brace myself for the worst, I know Jubilee won’t criticise me but still, it’s better to be prepared for the worst outcome. If I’ve learnt anything in the past week it’s that you can know someone for years but never truly know exactly who they are.

“What? When? Why?” she asks all at once. The look on her face isn’t one of disappointment or disapproval, just plain curiosity.

“Last week when I left, that’s where I went. And no, before you ask I didn’t do it for Bobby. I’d been thinking about it for years Jubes. I went there once a few years ago but only got as far as the door, I wasn’t sure if it was what I wanted. But now I know it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.” I smile to my friend.

“As long as you’re happy then that’s all that matters.” She smiles back and wraps her arms around me again. “It’s gonna take some getting used to though.” she laughs as she loosens her grip “So, what was Wolvie doing here, Chica?”

I shrug. Should I tell her or not? I hadn’t spoke to Logan about telling people about our relationship yet.

“Tell me!” she urges squeezing my bare hand.

“Just helping me with my stuff” I lie, but I don‘t fool her.

“Oh right. But I’d like the non-bullshit version now please?” she says keeping a deadly serious face, for all of five seconds.

I bite my lip. “Okay I’ll tell you just don’t go saying it to anyone else alright?”

“Sure thing, Chica” she nods, flicking her short black fringe our of her eyes.

***

I walk down the stairs and wood-floored corridors to have a cigar outside, calm myself down. Why couldn’t Jubes wait till tomorrow? We should o’ waited ‘til tomorrow to come back, then we’d at least have one more night together with no interruptions.

As I get to the last corner I stop. I can smell him, hear him in the kitchen. I grin to myself, shovin’ my cigar and lighter back into my jacket.

I change my direction and casually walk into the brightly lit kitchen. Icehole’s mouth drops open when he sees me, almost droppin’ the empty glass in his hand, the smell o’ terror fillin’ up the room makin‘ it smells like he literally just shit his pants.

“Hi Logan,” he says trying his best to act calm “didn’t know you were back.”
I’d don’t fool me, I can hear his heart racin’, threatenin’ to burst outta his chest at any second. I stand in the door way, fold my arms and lean against the frame blockin’ his only escape route. He’s gonna pay for what he did to Marie, but it’s fun to watch him squirm first.

“D-did you want a drink?” he asks nervously, to which I shake my head. Which part o’ his stupid face should I punch first, nose or jaw? I should I brake one leg or both? Maybe I should break them both along with his arms.

“Oh, um, okay.” he says placin’ the glass into the skin as he steps towards the door. I don’t move.

“Um, excuse me.” he whimpers starin’ at his feet. He’s probably guessed by now what’s comin’.

“What was that?” I ask leanin’ closer to him, makin’ him step back.

“Excuse me please.” he says louder, his voice shakin’ as his terrified eyes meet mine.

“Well, you see Bobby,” I grin darkly at him “I’m not sure I can excuse you.” His face drops, bottom lip begins to quiver makin’ him instantly look like he wants so cry out for his mommy. I slowly walk closer to him, makin’ him shrink with every step I take. “I know what you did-”

“I’m sorry!” he cries holdin’ his arms up to shield his face. I laugh at his feeble attempt to make me feel sorry for him, make me think he’s leant his lesson. He slowly lowers his arms, his eyes fixed on me, his cheeks turnin’ red with embarrassment from his outburst.

In one swift move I wrap my right hand around his scrawny neck and slam him against the wall, my left hand drawn back balled into a fist. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t tear your head off.” I growl though my gritted teeth, lettin’ my claws slide out slowly.

He looks from me to the adamantium blades that are just centimetres from his face. I tighten my grip on his throat. “Please!” he gasps, his face turnin’ a shade o’ purple as he struggles for breath, tears now wellin’ up in his eyes. “Please!” he begs again. The room is suddenly filled with a distinct scent that is often found down many dark alleys. I look down to see a water stain spreadin’ on his trousers.

“That’s disgusting.” I hiss at him as he begins to cry.

“Logan!”

I turn around to see Storm along with half o’ the school, includin’ Marie, staring into the kitchen. I turn back to Bobby, grip his throat tighter and growl “Don’t you ever go anywhere near Rogue again.” before lettin’ him go. He falls to the ground into the yellow puddle at his feet, holdin’ his neck, gaspin’ for air as the colour slowly returns to his almost blue face.

I march out o’ the kitchen. No one rushes over to help Bobby, I actually hear a few sniggers from the audience. I smirk to myself as Marie runs up beside me trying to stifle her laughter. Okay, I didn’t break any of his bones, but the humiliation he’ll suffer for pissin’ his pants in front o’ most o’ the students is much worse. Besides, I can ’accidentally’ brake somethin’ in the danger room any time.