Author's Chapter Notes:
I had requests to write what happened next after 'Two Weeks'. Well, I had an idea. I had a nice angsty plot. But then I also had several glasses of wine and the bunny got eaten by the evil smut monster. Oops. Sorry! Not beta'd - all mistakes a genuine product of my overactive, Logan obsessed, sleep deprived imagination.
The first time she awoke, she didn't want to open her eyes.

It was a dream. It could only be a dream. Nothing real could ever come close to this.

She lay softly still, as silent as the cool night around her, afraid that if she moved it would all disappear. That the hand that lay possessively across her hip, the breathing that huffed heavily against the side of her neck, just grazing the tip of her ear, would all be nothing more than a figment of her imagination. Heart achingly delicious, but not real.

But legs moved in sleep against hers. Real and solid. Their course hair faintly ticklish, sending a myriad of sensations tingling up and down her sensitive skin. The comforting weight of a warm chest pressed tightly against her smooth back, drawing her close. Leaving her no room for doubt.

She could not help herself. She breathed in the scent of him, inhaled it like a drug, letting it fill her, until an echo of the night before began to reawaken the sleepy haze of her mind.

~Tell me to stop darlin...~

Oh God, Logan.

Her heart raced as the memories began to flood through her.

~...His mouth on the base of her neck, hot, demanding, trailing over untouchable skin, taking her lips, opening them under his. Strong hands tightening around her arms, fighting instinct. Wanting more...~

He had been struggling to hold back, she had sensed it. The tension clouding his face as an inner battle raged. It hadn't lasted long.

The shallow breath of air she drew in hitched quietly in her chest as she remembered.

~...Rough fingers sliding up the silk of her top, sending the skin beneath alive with every brush, every touch of him on her. His tongue behind her ear, teeth nipping at her shoulder, just hard enough to mark... Hard enough to claim...~

Her soft eyes flickered open, but the room was still dark, the cold sliver of moon spilling into a pale pool of light beneath the freshness of the open window. Unconsciously, she reached out a hand to it, uncurling her fingers to bathe in its glow. They looked so pale, so ghostly white. So un-gloved.

So naked.

Was it real?

She shivered slightly as a gentle breeze fluttered the sheer curtain, sending the shadows dancing. Withdrawing her hand, she tucked it back into the enveloping warmth of the sheets, allowing her lids to drift closed again, inviting the images of last night...

~...Skin on skin. His shirt joining her clothes on the floor. Her hands wondering the rough hair of his chest, fingers sinking into the muscles of his shoulders. The taste of him caught in her mouth, on her lips. Lost in the feel of him, skimming his stomach, hearing his indrawn breath as she sank lower, to the waistband of his jeans, and lower until... hesitation, suddenly unsure. A voice growling in her ear. Let me show you...~

She felt herself blush at the memory of it.

~...Mouth over hers, no longer gentle, instead wanting, tasting. Pressing her back until her knees buckled against the bed, his hard body against her. Breathing in her ear as his hands ran over her skin, growling his possession as she arched up towards him...~

He wanted her.

~...The course groan that escaped him at her touch. The wonder that *she* could bring him to this...~

He wanted her as much as she wanted him.

~...Skin, slicked with sweat; his hands, his mouth, everywhere. His tongue dipping into her navel, running across her breasts; his knees shifting her thighs apart; his face over hers, eyes fierce with desire, no longer asking, but demanding... ~

She shifted against him, feeling the slight twinge as her body moved. New sensations, new places she ached...

~...His body heavy over hers. Not strange, but...different. His arms pulling her knees higher up on his hips; the sudden feel of him push against her...the pleasure, then a sharp gasp as her body jerked against the pain, tears leaking out from the corners of her eyes. But he gripped her arms above her head and did not stop until he was deep inside her...

...Growing used to the feel of him; her body adapting, accommodating; then wanting, reaching...The sound of him groaning her name as she shifted beneath him, his rough curse as his hips plunged hard into hers, the pressure making her gasp in shock...

...Her eyelids fluttering shut; toes curling into the soft mattress as she arced against him; the feel of him inside causing heat to lace through her. Hands gripping his hair, sliding over his back. His teeth biting along her collar bone, tongue delving deep within her mouth, making her cry out against his harsh grunts, the pleasure coursing through her veins. Making her give him all that she was. Making her his...~

In the dark room his arm tightened around her, and she knew he was awake. He lay still, listening to her breathing, her heartbeat, trying to gauge if she was still sleeping. It wouldn't take him long to find out.

A warm hand slid down over her stomach. She could feel him grin against her shoulder. 'I know you're awake,' his voice growled in her ear. 'You remembering last night?'

The hand slid lower and she felt her cheeks colour. She knew he could sense it.

He laughed softly at her reaction. 'Too late to blush now, darlin.'

Yes. She knew that. And she wanted to show him, she *needed* to show him. She turned in his arms, a slow smile forming on lips that he nipped only half playfully as she faced him.

Then he pulled back and studied her carefully, for a moment once again the man who had protected her, the friend who had looked after her and had watched from a distance as she had grown up, not the man who had touched her and fucked her until she had come with the sound of his name on her lips. The concern etched on his face touched something within her, something so deep that it almost hurt.

'You ok? With this?'

In answer she kissed him back.

It would be morning soon. The kid next door would be getting up, and he would once again have to find a barrier against her skin. But not yet. Not just yet.