Story Notes:
Scott is alive and the proffesor ain't. Oh, and I just love Jubilee, so she gonna b in this story. Some character's from X-Men Evolution will be in here, so keep an open mind.
SKINNED

~Chapter 1~


Jerking up right and growling, Logan took in his surroundings. Sighing and rubbing his face, he slowly climbed out of bed. Glimpsing the blond, he shook his head and grabbed his shirt and keys. Exiting the motel and decending the steps to his truck, he climbed in. Not even a second later, the cell phone on the dash board rung. Grudgingly picking it up, he sighed.

"What?"

"And good morning to you too, my friend." Hank's calm voice sounded.

Starting the car and pulling out the parking lot, he jumped back on the street. "I'm not in the mood furball. Tell me the reason for calling, or I'm hanging up."

"Right then. Rogue has left and taken the cure as you know, but we fear that something is wrong."

"She's fucken grown if you and Storm forgot. Let her out and have some fun so..."

"The cure is only temporarily, Logan. We need to find her, before her mutation comes back and someone is killed."

"Shit." Doing a u-turn and avoiding a collision with a car, he groaned. "I'm on my way. Where was the last place she was spotted?"

"All we know as of right now, is she's somewhere in New York. It has only been a week, but I doubt she has left the state, after going for the cure."

"Track my credit card and see when was the last time it was used."

"You gave her your..."

"She needed it to get some clothes and I don't care. She never spends more than fifty or sixty and pays me back later."

"You my friend is crazy. Let that be any other female, it would be maxed out."

Logan growled. "Just check for the damn card." And with that, the line went dead.
*********************************************************************

"Here ya' go." Placing the two plates filled with pancakes and sausages on the table, she smiled. "Can ah get ya' anything else?" Her southern accent sounded.

"We good." The man replied, as his wife started to stuff her face.

Noding she walked back over towards the kitchen window.

"You holding up damn good, for someone who never waitressed a day in their life." The female to her left stated, grabbing her orders.

Rogue smiled. "Ah guess ah'm just a quick study."

Shaking her head the woman smirked. "Well, what do you say about joining me and the other girls at the club tonight? We dance in the cages and get paid nicely. I mean, if you don't mind making some extra money on the side."

Thinking about her rent she was back on, she nodded. "Sure."

"Good. Meet me infront of the club at ten. And wear something revealing. It helps with the tips." Walking off, she tended to her tables.

Watching her go, Rogue sighed. Turning and grabing her own order, she couldn't wait for her shift to end. God knew her feet were killing her, in five inch heels.
************************************************************

Seeing the clinic up ahead, Logan sighed. Quickly parking and entering, he headed for the secretary behind her desk.

"Hi, can I help you?" Placing the phone down, she gave him a smile.

"I was wondering if girl came here and got the cure last month?"

"I'm sorry, but I cannot give out such information. You would have to be related or her guardian. And if she did get the cure, she would have to be eighteen or older. So if she is, I can't help you."

Doing the math in his head, he smirked. "She was seventeen at the time."

Noding she typed a few things on the keyboard. "What's her name?"

"Marie."

Looking over the names that came up, she smiled. "Marie Moore?"

He shook his head. "Try Rogue."

She raised an eyebrow.

"Just try it."

Sighing she did as told. "There's one match. Rogue Wolverine? Is that her?"

Smirking, he nodded. "Did she put down an address?"

Pulling up her file, she shook her head. "But she put a cell phone down to reach her."

"What is it?"

"Seven, two, three, eight, nine..."

"Twenty-four? Thats my number." Growling he turned and walked out. Entering the truck, he called the fur ball. "Run the name Rogue Wolverine and let me know what you come up with."

"I have a hit on your credit card. There was a purchase at a store in Manhattan."

"I'm on my way. Let me know when you find something on that name." Closing the phone and throwing it on the passenger seat, he once more hit the road.
***********************************************************

Pulling her hair up and allowing her white streaks to frame her face, she sighed. Glimpsing her black mini skirt and long sleeved shirt that laced up in the front, she smiled. Grabing her keys off the table, she headed out.

Running down the block and catching the bus, she took a seat.

Ten minutes later, found herself at the club. Spotting the other four females she worked with, they waved her over.

"Much better. I would've never taken you for a vixon." Tangee, the carmal sister stated, as the bouncer let them in, free of charge.

"Be nice. I'm the one that invited her." Bri voiced, as she grabed her hand and led her towards the bar. "We usually take a few shots, then head for the cages." Giving the bartender a nod, he sent five drinks their way. "Now, me and the girls usually stick to the cages and dance, but you may want to be on the swing. It's your call. Just decide now, before Rio comes over."

Rogue frowned. "Who's Rio?"

"He's the big boss man that owns the place." The Latina voiced, chugging her shot and ordering another. "He's the one that you will have to impress, if you want to make some money tonight. If he don't like what he sees, then you won't land an easy two hundred, by the end of the night."

"Not to mention after one, we do the last hour and a half waitressing." Cami, voiced. "Ignore Angie, she's just scared someone's going to take her place." Downing her own shot, she instantly smiled. "Rio." She greeted.

As all fell into place smiling and starting small talk, Rogue felt out of place. This wasn't her scene. Hell, she didn't even have a scene. Not unless you counted her cooped up in her room fearing she may bump someone and drain the life from them. That was enough to make a girl anti-social, she'll say. Lowering her gaze, she instantly regretted coming.

"And who are you, little one?"

Timidly looking through her thick eye lashes, she gave a small smile. "Ah'm Rogue." Her southern accent sounded, which brought a smile to his face.

Noding, he eyed the others. "She's with you?"

Bri noded.

Holding a hand out, he smiled even brighter. "I'm Rio and the pleasure is all mine."

Taking it and laying her hand in his, he rather smoothly raised it to his lips and kissed her knuckles. Blushing, she looked down.

"You are a shy one. I like that." Facing the others, he raised an eyebrow. "Don't you have dancing to do?"

Noding, the four seperated and went their own ways. Chancing a look over her shoulder, Bri shot her a smile and walked off.

"So, you any good at dancing on the stage, like the gogo dancers?" He voiced, motioning to their left.

Watching as they moved and laughed as the club goers cheered them on, she shook her head.

"Okay, then what are you good at?" Grabbing the beer off a tray from a waitress, he took a seat at the bar.

"Ah um...ah'm good at waitressing. That's about it."

"What about I'll be the judge of that. At the end of the night, you can make an easy four hundred like my other girls. What do you say?"

"So, ah'll just be waitressing?"

"Aside from that, you will alternate with my staff on the swing and a little dancing in the cages. And if you do a good job, I'll hire you."

Not wanting to look the gift horse in the mouth, she readily agreed.

"Great, now Stasha here will show you the ropes." Standing, he left the two females alone.

Rolling her eyes, she smirked. "He's such a crazy man. He always hiring people off the spot. Come on and lets get you fitted for the uniform."

Eyeing what she had on, Rogue blushed. Black mini shorts that revealed the underside of her ass and a matching sleeveless shirt that plunged too low it should've been illegal. Releasing a breath, she followed her through the crowds.
*****************************************************************

Looking from the messy address he scribbled down to the apartment before him, he smirked. "The kid hasn't done bad, after all." He mumbled, geting out of the truck and nearing the entrance.

"Can I help you sir?"

Turning, he found an old man to his left eyeing him. Walking over to the desk, Logan nodded.

"I'm looking for a Rogue Wolverine, in 28A."

"You just missed her. If you sign the visitor book and leave a number, I can make sure she gets it."

Frowning, he opted for something else. "I'm Logan Wolverine, her husband. So if you don't mind, I'll just head on up."

"Oh dear, I'm terribly sorry. I'm new here and... You do have a key, right?"

Noding, the old man gave him and smile and he made for the elevators. Climbing on in and pushing floor one, he soon departed a second later. Looking right and left down the hall, he caught her scent. Turning right, he soon came to her apartment. Inserting one of his claws and unlocking the door, he slipped in.

Locking it behind him, he raised an eyebrow at all he saw.

Instead of finding some lousy place that he had first expected, her abode was decked out quite nicely. Her living room before him held a nice cream sofa set and a large television sat on an entertainment sysetem, with a dvd player and stero out in the opening.

Glimpsing the hall and following her scent to one of the closed doors he entered.

A queen sized conopy bed with matching peach throws and pillows, brought a smile to his face. Walking further in and noticing the balcony he headed over. Pausing before he could reach it, the wall to his left caught his attention.

There on the wall, was a picture of them last year at the carnival he took her to. Laying her head on his shoulder as he stuffed his face with her cotton candy, she seemed so vivid and alive.

Shaking his head, he exited and headed for the t.v. that was calling his name.
*******************************************************************

"I can't believe he hired you." Angie voiced, as she pocketed her money. "We've been doing this for over a year since the club opened and he never offered us one."

Cami smirked. "It's all because she was all shy and quite. You know he goes for that kind of thing."

"Which reminds me, what happened back there?" Making a sharp left, Bri sighed. "I'm happy for you and everything, but why did you suddenly go all shy?"

Looking out the window, Rogue frowned. "Ah neva been to a club or even out like that before."

Tangee laughed. "You're joking, right?"

She shook her head.

"Why not?" Angie added, as she took a bite of her burger and handed the bag over to Cami.

"How do you feel about mutants?"

The car went dead silent.

"You're not one no more, right?" Bri lowly asked.

"No. Ah took the cure."

Releasing a breath, the tension left.

"Then it's all good, girl."

Smiling, she spotted her apartment up ahead. "This is me."

Pulling up before it, all three eyed her.

"What?"

"You live here and work in a diner?" Tangee stated.

Giving a shrug, she smiled. "Ah can afford it."

Shaking their heads and laughing, they took off.

Entering the building and heading straight for the elevator, she missed the old man calling her over. Within minutes, she was before her door. Unlocking it and taking a step, she frowned.

Locking the door, she eyed the t.v. that was on. "Ah didn't leave ya' on." Hearing something down the hall, Rogue silently slipped her heels off and grabed the knife she kept on her. Stealthly moving to the bathroom, she released a breath and threw it open.

But what met her eyes, made her pause.

Cutting the shower off and raising an eyebrow at her wide eyes, Logan wrapped a towl around him. "Nice knife." Retreiving his clothes off the floor, he smirked. "Were you expecting someone else?"
********************************************************************

"Did you give him her address?" Storm asked, as she looked over her schedule for the next two weeks.

Hank nodded. "They should be back within a day or two, at the latest." Seeing the stress written all over her face, he frowned. "Are you alright?"

"I would say no, but with this cure, I have many mutants and families to meet, that wish to enroll here. I'm afraid, we may not have enough room."

"We could always add to the school, like Xavier did in the past?"

"I was thinking of that, but what will I do with the new students in the mean time?"

Rubbing his chin, he smirked. "Alot of the student dormetries have large rooms. Why don't you add another bed in there?"

She shook her head. "Three would be too many and they won't have enough room to function."

"Storm, they will have enough room. And other students, let them room with a close friend. That would result in no arguing and then we will have enough room, until the new wing can be added."

Looking at the finances and the money in the bank on the computer, she sighed. "Then I better get to making the arrangements."

Noding, the two got busy with new plans for the mansion.
********************************************************************

Hugging him ten minutes later when he was dressed, Rogue smiled. "Wha' are ya' doing here?"

"Looking for you." Releasing her and plopping down on the sofa, he raised an eyebrow. "How can you afford this place?"

"The money my family put in the bank for me to go to college, finally came through." She replied, eyeing the mess on the table infront of him. "Ah see ya' helped ya'self to ma' food?"

He laughed. "Couldn't help myself. So how you been holding up, kid?"

Shrugging and grabing her heels, she headed for her room. Placing them in the walk in closet, she turned and jumped. "Ah didn't hear ya' move."

"You didn't answer my question."

Sighing, she took a seat on her bed. "Ah'm good. Ah'm working at a diner and aparently a club now."

He frowned. "Club? You're only eighteen?"

Smiling, she handed him her id.

"So what else did you lie about, save for your name and birthday?"

"N'thing."

Shaking his head, he dreaded he was the one to end the kid's dream. "I came to bring you back to the mansion."

"Why? Ah'm not a mutant no more and..."

"You are. Or rather will be." Taking a seat beside her, he sighed. "The cure is only temporarily and your mutation will return soon. Many have already came back."

"It should be on the news then."

"It will. Hank is going to Washington to a confference about it."

Blinking, a tear fell. "Ah've been so happy these last few days. A've been able to do all the things Ah've couldn't for three years. And now it's going to be taken away, it's not fair."

Reaching out and catching it, he wiped it away. "Hey, if it can last this long, think of the next one they will make."

Closing her eyes and smiling, she nuzzled her cheek against his hand. "Ah'm happy that ah could do the one thing, ah always wanted to."

"And what's that?"

Cracking her eyes, she gave an all knowing smile. "To be able to feel ya' touch."

Taken aback, Logan didn't know how to respond. Staring at her, something suddenly changed. It was as if in that moment, he didn't see her as the young girl who stowed away on his trailor nor the girl he promised to take care of. She was so much more.

Allowing his hand to trail back and tangle itself in the nape of her neck in her hair, he leaned closer. Lowering his gaze to her lips, they held an alluring apeal to him. Too long has he seen her fight her skin and try to accept it and now, he was the one that could give her the one thing that she may never have the chance to experience again. Pausing an inch away, his gaze locked with hers.

Seeing the silent question, Rogue felt torn. Sure she always looked up to the man and secretly desired his touch, but should she take it for what it was? Pity and sympathy. Thinking back over all the times she and Bobby attempted to get close, she frowned. If she didn't do this now, who's to say it would ever present itself again? Staring in his eyes, she felt such affection rolling off of him and it was all for her. Giving into her own inner desire that she held for the man, she gave a smile and closed the distance.

Pulling her into his arms, he quickly took control of the kiss. Straddling his hips, she gave a whisper of a moan, as his hands skimmed over her breast. Biting back the urge to tear her clothes away and pound away into her tight and virgin pussy, Logan slowly eased her to the bed. Laying over her, he trailed his lips down her neck. Finding her pulse, he sucked.

Gasping at the sensation, Rogue was at a loss as heat started to pool between her legs. "Logan." She whispered into his ear.

Pulling back and seeing the raw need in her eyes, he raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to be rough for your first time, Marie."

Shivering at the way her name rolled off his lips, she untucked his shirt and meekly caressed his well defined abs. "Please."

Releasing a breath and crashing his mouth onto that of hers, they were soon lost to the world and in the throws of passion.