Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello there ladies, hope this finds you well. please find enclosed the penultimate chapter of jitters in all its smutty glory. said smutty glory being the reason it took so long since apparently i can write filthy, but romantic filthy takes some time. As always thanks for their reviews go to skybound2 (glad you like the smex garage, luv), oracle13(there is a picture of logan under "sex on a stick,"- i checked), litlen (hope this delivers hun), sahara (yes, the Smut Queen rides again- literally), wendy (i tried for all night long, i just hope logan and rogue agreed with me) and melancholy rogue (don't we all wish we'd have to "lay back and think of westchester," with logan just once?lol) and now, without further ado, on with the smuttage, gentle readers...
hobbits away, ho!

Disclaimer: This fan fiction is not written for profit and no infringement of copyright is intended. Unbeta-ed, so all mistakes are mine.

JITTERS

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL

“So what do you wanna do now, shuggs?”

And Marie bit her lip, staring at him from beneath her lashes. The feel of him hot and molten and wanted there between her thighs. From outside she could dimly make out the sound of the rain tapping on the roof above her, could hear people moving along the street towards the Rue Bourbon- But those things didn’t matter, now really. Because Logan was staring up at her, his hands tracing shapes on her back, her shoulder-blades, her hips. The feel of his big, warm hands over her clothes making her feel wet and hot and tight. His gaze riveted on hers, like he was trying to burn the image of her face- of this first time they were together- into his memory-

And Marie- though her inner badass might have never admitted it- felt her heart flutter slightly at the thought.

He reached one hand out to trace her face then, fingers cupping her cheekbone. Thumb gently brushing her lip, her tongue snaking out to tease and taste him, lips wrapping gently around the digit to suck. His eyes widened momentarily, mouth quirking into a smile, and without warning he pulled his thumb out, earning a disappointed pout which he grinned at. Painting a path down her throat and collar-bone with the wetness she’d slicked onto him. Marie moaned slightly, baring her throat and throwing her head back: He blew softly on his thumb’s wet trail in response, the sudden coolness of his breath making her belly flutter, her hips unconsciously rocking against his. She arched her back into him- “please, Logan, please,”- and immediately she felt his wet mouth close over her nipple, suckling through her shirt. Felt his hand ghost up her flesh beneath the fabric, thumb and forefinger squeezing tightly while his tongue teased her flesh.

“You want me naked, darlin’?” he was muttering, “Is that what you want Marie?”

He was rocking his hips into her- just a little- and she nodded.

She honestly thought she might come just from telling him yes out loud.

“And what will you do to make that happen?-” he whispered, “What will you do fer me?”

“Anything, Logan,” she breathed, “Anything-”

“That’s what I thought.” His smile was somehow gentle and devilish. “Just like I’d do anything fer you.”

And suddenly he wasn’t on his back anymore but on his knees, pulling her against him. His arm wrapping possessively around her, every inch of his warm, hard body plastered against her own. Their faces were only inches apart, lashes so close they could touch one another and suddenly Marie couldn’t breath. “Will you dance with me?” he asked, almost hesitantly, like he really thought she might say no to him. Like even after she’d thrown herself at him and made a porn movie out of doing the washing up with him and she still might still go chasing after LeBeau. It was an uncertainty she’d never seen on him before and she reached out and took his face in her hands, laid her forehead against his. For the first time really letting herself believe that he wanted something from her that he hadn’t wanted from anyone else. That he’d wanted her all along. “Ah’ll dance with ya, Logan,” she was whispering, not sure why her throat suddenly felt a little tight. “Of course Ah will-”

And then, as if by magic, music starting drifting through the wall of the garage from the building next door. Something sixties and dreamy and honey-toned.

Logan pulled slowly her to her feet.

The music swelled then, flooding the garage with violins and harmonies and a beat you could dance to forever- A beat you made love to- The sound mixing with the dull, sweet tap of the rain above them and filling the entire room. His hands travelling up under her tee to trace her shoulder-blades, her belly. His quick, clever fingers easily unsnapping her bra and cupping her breasts, shirt pulled over her head. Bare skin prickled with anticipation as his palms roamed over her breasts, her sides, her mound and she shuddered, her skin going into overload. Their bodies rocking and swaying, unsure whether they were following the melody now or it was following them- But knowing that this song was theirs. Logan slowly dipped her, her leg instinctively coming up to wrap around his hip and steady herself as he slid one hand down to caress her ankle. Her fingers scratching his forearms as he buried his nose in the valley between her breasts before bringing her up to him and swaying her again. Unable to help herself any longer she reached up and pulled the wife-beater off him, tossing it before wrapping her arms more tightly around his body. The feel of his chest pressing against her bare breasts incredibly erotic, the need to have him fill her arms like he filled her heart making her body sing. “So beautiful,” he kept saying, “So fucking beautiful, darlin’-”

He lifted her clear off her feet to wrap her legs around him again as he said it, the rumble of his voice making her tingle all the way down to her clit.

“You’re-” she blushed, couldn’t believe she was about to say this, “You’re- You’re beautiful too shuggs-”

Jesus, she sounded like a fourteen year old girl.

He frowned. “Gambit’s the pretty boy-”

“Ah’m talking about you, not Remy, ya dumb-ass,” she growled. “And nobody disses mah old man, that clear?”

He had to smile. “Crystal.”

“Good. Now dance with me.”

“Always happy to oblige, Marie.”

And with that he leaned her back against the coolness of the wall, her legs instinctively tightening around his waist to hold him to her. Her hands stroking his mutton chops, mouth peppering butterfly kisses on his throat, his shoulders. His face. The playfulness, the hesitation stealing into something else now. The feeling that they’d reached a point of no return stealing through the space. In this position she was looking down at him and the sensation of being tall made her feel somehow more powerful, more tender. Made the urge to keep kissing him so uncontrollable she didn’t even try. She heard a hissed, “Marie-,” felt the heat and length of him pushing against her thigh as she rubbed against him. And then her back was tighter against the wall, his hands still cradling her. The cold at her back and the heat of him at her front raising goose-bumps on her skin. “You ready darlin’?” he whispered and all she could do was nod, too full of emotion to say anything. His belt sliding loose with a satisfying swish as she pulled it, his jeans and boxers puddling at his feet before he kicked them both away. At her whispered “please,” he began pushing slowly inside her, his prick stretching her, widening her. Filling her. Moving deeply, wetly inside of her, inch by delicious inch. Hands at her waist holding her safe and steady as he bit her lower lip and sucked it. As he made her squirm and moan. Making eye contact the entire time, whispering soft, hot things that made her feel dizzy and wanted, that made her toes curl and her blood practically sing. Marie began to move against him, making her body rise and fall, rise and fall, the movement winding her tighter. Her clit raking against his hip bone with every delicious down, her tits scraping against his chest with every explosive up. From here she could see every muscle in his perfect back ripple as he moved for her, could see the motion of his ass as he pushed into her again and again, the sight as hot as the sensation it provoked- And man but that made her wet. Logan was trying to keep control, trying to go slow but she didn’t want that. She wanted him- her Logan, her Wolverine- completely and not some phantom who wore his face. So she began whispering in his ear, telling him what she wanted him to do to her. Asking him to give himself to her completely, to let everything else go. With each delicious rise and sinful fall she felt him- the real him- come ever closer to the surface. Felt the man she’d dreamed about all this time put himself ever more fully into her hands. He was swallowing her moans now, matching them with his own as she rode him. His body bucking and clenching against her, this dance of theirs finally turning wild. There was a few hot seconds when everything hung in the balance and then- Marie felt her orgasm hit, surging through her like a hurricane. Felt it in her fingers and toes and hair almost, the experience leaving her limp and weak. Logan came a moment later, her whispers that she loved him the first thing he heard on the other side of it. The look in his eyes when he opened them to her showing her that the real him had been there at the end. For a moment they were both silent, breath coming in pants and then Logan laid his forehead on hers, breathing in deeply. Taking her hand to his mouth and gently kissing her palm, her fingers. Every inch he could touch of glistening, sated skin.

“I love you, you get that right?” he said after a moment. And he gave her that smile he’d given her in the kitchen, the one she’d never seen him throw to anyone else.

Turns out, that one was hers.

She nodded. “Ah love you too,” she whispered. “Ah think Ah always have done. Ah just never thought you’d want me-”

“Hush.” And he leaned down to brush his lips against hers, touching them lightly. She felt his cock, buried so deep inside her, begin to twitch with life. Oh mah. “I’ll want you til they bury me, darlin’, you got that?” he was telling her. “You go to heaven and I go to Hell and I’m staging a jailbreak to come looking for you.”

“Ain’t nowhere Ah’ll go without you, not even heaven,” she said. Grinning. “Though now Ah know what it’s like…Thanks to you… ”

And with a split second’s silence they both laughed out loud at her words, the sound echoing between them. The journey from her and Logan, Her Friend to her and Logan, Her One and Only finally, undeniably complete. Marie kissed him long and soft and sweet as she pulled him against her. The realisation that she got to have this with him enough to make her thank her skin for bringing them together all those years ago. By the time the sun rose there was a serious dent in that box of XXL condoms, and Logan had agreed that really he owed Remy a thank you for locking them both in here, and that Jubes was probably the one who’d come up with it but letting Remy think he blamed him would be more fun. But more than anything he’d accepted that he was the one Marie wanted, claws and all, and that it was Just. Fucking. Awesome. Cos Marie told him so. And cos he’s the best of the best at what he does, darlin’-

And what he does he only does with Marie.

They fell asleep grinning at each other.

And lo! It was finally accepted that the tricked-out sex cave Officially Fucking Rocked.