Story Notes:
I will have a mixture of all the movies in here and some comic characters. So bare with me and keep an open mind.
Author's Chapter Notes:
A secret is going to be released so dont forget to tell me what you think. and this is only the beginning of what Rogue will know and find herself torn.
~Chapter 1~

Sighing as Storm continued to lecture the class on the importance of knowing herbs, Jubilee frowned.

"Am I boring you?"

Feeling a nudge in her side, she gave Rogue an look.

Rolling her eyes at her friend's indifferent behavior, she motioned towards the woman before them. Following her gaze, Jubilee sighed.

"No. I was just....uh...thinking on what you said," she calmly stated.

Raisning an eyebrow, Storm placed the chalk down on her desk. "What is arnica montana used for then?"

"Uhm...it's used to help....the uhm..." Sighing she leaned heavily back on her chair. "I don't know."

Storm shook her head. "Would someone please tell Jubilee what this plant is used for?"

Raising her hand, Rogue received a nod from her. " It's used for strains, sprains, and bruises."

"And what of the roots?"

"They uh...have a chemical that helps and may have some anti-inflammatory effect."

Smiling, Storm glimpsed the clock and sighed. "I want a two page paper on the arnica montana and the uses of it. I would also like the name of the person that discovered it....Class dismissed."

Before any could voice an opinion, the bell sounded.

Sighing and grabbing her things, Jubilee moved to leave.

"What's going on?" Kitty voiced, walking over.

"I may not be able to go to the dance this weekend." She sourly stated.

Saddling beside her, Rogue frowned. "Why not? You were so hyped about going."

"I know, but im not exactly passing self-defence class."

"How?" Pausing at her locker, Kitty returned to her spot with the duo. "i mean, it's a pretty easy class. All you do is learn to fight."

"But Beast and the Proffessor feel that I'm not giving my all and holding back."

Sighing, Rogue moved to reply, but froze at the scent that passed her nose. Turning down the left hall and taking up a run, she felt such longing enter her being.
***************************************************************

Geting off his bike and retreiving his duffel bag, he sighed.

Climbing the four steps and finding the double doors open before him, he muffled a mild chuckle. Entering and crossing the thresshold to the mansion, he came face to face with three pairs of eyes.

Eyes locking with red shades, he gave the keys in his hands a toss. "Thanks for the wheels, four eyes."
Balling a fist and taking a step, Cyclops found a soft hand on his chest.

"Logan." Jean softly stated.

Giving a smile, he was even more amused when boy wonder threw an arm around her. "Bored yet, Jeany?" He teased.

"No...a matter of fact, we are geting married." She replied flashing her engagement ring.

"Congrads, then."

"Thank you," Scott stated and led her away.

Giving her a wink, Logan smirked.

"I see that you have remained the same." Xavier replied, folding his hands on his lap.

"So it seems."

Nodding he motioned him to walk with him. "I know that you are still recovering your past and..."

"You sent me on a dead end." He growled.

"That, I did not know. When I searched your mind, that is the only thing that I could find. "

"There was no lab there, as you stated."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Then I am truely sorry for misleading you."

Sighing, Logan entered his office along side him. watching as he moved behind the desk, he retreived something out his pants pocket.

"What is that?"

"I ran into a few people who I did not fancy and found this." Placing it on the table, he waited.

Seeing the hard look on his face, Xavier quickly scanned the paper's contents. "This is not good."

"Has there been any attacks on the school?"

Shaking his head, his gaze returned to the picture before him. "This must've just been created, but by who?"

"The only person that i could think that would want the kid, is Magneto."

"No, he wouldn't risk it again and in such a short period of time. My old friend is known even to now, to fully think of all the percaustions that would he would need to take, if he wished to abduct young Rogue again." Placing the paper down, he sighed. "You have returned to reveal this, correct?"

Logan nodded.

"You could've simply sent it to me, with your mind." Seeing the sudden shifting of his eyes, Xavier sighed. "You wished to return and see to her yourself, didn't you?"

Giving the shallowest of nods, Logan folded his arms. "I will return to all my active duties." He stated.

Nodding, Xavier retreived a folder from a file cabnet behind him. "This is all the students who are in the self-defence classes. You may wish to speak with beast to catch up with some of their progress they have made."

Accepting the file and flipping through it, he grunted.

Turning, he swiftly exited.

Making his way down the hall by mere smell and his enhanced senses, he paused. Closing it and catching the body that about knocked him down, he closed his eyes and took her scent in. Releasing a breath and the fresh jasmine scent along with it, he took a step back and eyed the female before him.

"How you been kid?"

Rolling her eyes at that familiar name, Rogue sighed. "You know I'm not a kid anymore?"

"Sure, but you will forever be that small kid that stored away on my camper, in my eyes."

Shaking her head and spotting her friends, she waved them over. "So, how long will you be staying now?" Her southern accent sounded.

"As long as I wish."

Suddenly smiling, Jubilee gave him a pleading eyes. "You're going to teach self-defence class again, right?"

He gave a slow nod. "Yes, but that does not mean that I'm going to pass you if you don't attempt nor give your all."

Sighing, she bowed her head and walked off.

"Welcome back, Mr. Logan." Kitty voiced, hurring after her saddened friend.

Rubbing his hand over his face, she frowned. "Why does she make me sound so old?" Me grumbled under his breath.

"Well, you are for one." Following him down the hall, Rogue hugged her books tighter. "I uhm...Did you hear about Jean and Scott''s um...you know, their..."

"I know their engaged, kid."

She sighed in relief. "So no hard feelings of me being in the wedding next week, then?"

Haulting in step, Logan narrowed his eyes at her. "Next week?"

Seeing the beast clearly in his eyes, she gave a small nod. "Yeah. They been engaged since you left, six months ago."

Growlingd, he stalked off.

Watching as he disappeared around the corner, Rogue couldn't help the feeling of trapidition that something was going to happen. Sighing, she hurried off to her next class.
*************************************************************

Stepping out of the shower and into the hall, she sighed.
Just as she moved to turn the corner, she froze as she heard two people arguing.

"Why?"

"I owe you nothing."

"So what happened between us means nothing?"

"Logan, please try and understand. You and I were fun while it lasted, but Scott is my future."

"Jeany, that boy doesen't know the first thing about what you like and ..."

"Then he can learn. " Jean stated. "Scott is everything that a woman would want and more."

"Except for the fact that he can't make you scream."
Silence.

Peeking around the corner, she found Logan holding her in his arms. Leaning his foreheand agaisnt hers, he gave her a light kiss.

"And if you wanted to stop me, you would've been done so." He thickly stated.

"This is not how I pictured it." She mumbled.

"Then lets take this to my room." Giving a tug, he led her two doors down to his room.

Hearing the door close, Rogue was left in shock at what she just heard and witnessed. But more then anything, she couldn't ignore the feeling of being betrayed, and stabbed in the heart by the one man that she would've moved heaven and earth for.

Wiping the tears that silently fell down her cheeks, she made for her room.
Chapter End Notes:
plz review and tell me what you think.