Author's Chapter Notes:
Yet again, my best smut comes out when I'm hundreds of miles away from my husband with few other forms of release. LOL I hope you enjoy the products of my torture. I felt horrible when I realized I never finished this one.
Logan had been more than prepared for this fight to get physical. He had imagined a wrestling match or fist fight and probably a locker room needing repairs. What he hadn’t imagined was the feeling of Rogue's soft body against his and the realization that “physical” might be an understatement of what he wanted to happen—what his body wanted to happen. He stared into her wide eyes, then his gaze dropped to her mouth, lush pink lips parted in obvious surprise.

Slow enough that she could pull away if she wanted to, Logan ran one hand down Rogue's back to rest at the enticing dip just above the swell of her buttocks. He'd noticed before how sexy her backside was, although he'd always done his best to squash thoughts like that about her. She didn't pull back as he had half expected. Instead, she pressed closer to him, her head tilted to the side just a little as if in confusion. Not that he could blame her for that. All hint of confusion left her eyes, though, when his other hand slid up to the nape of her neck and then higher to pull forward that convenient hood of hers, unfortunately obscuring her face but allowing him access to those tempting lips. He cradled her head in his hand even as his mouth descended.

The first brush of his mouth against hers was light, his way of offering her a final out. When she leaned up to kiss him more firmly, Logan unleashed the beast that was crawling in his mind, waiting to break free. His lips slammed onto hers, the fingers behind her head ripping the edge of her hood free from her collar so that he could wrap strands of brown around his hand, holding her in place. He felt her own fingers digging into his shoulders, no longer careful of her strength, smelled the way liquid was pooling between her legs as she became more aroused. That fueled his own desire as the silk between their mouths moistened with a similar wet heat. Every thought except more fled. There was just her mouth, soft and sweet even with the silk to obscure the taste, and her body, curves pressed against him as she tried to devour him in turn. She moaned and raised one leg to curve around his hip, drawing him closer.

After several minutes of allowing himself to revel in the taste of her mouth, Logan knew he needed more, the way a man in the desert needs water. His hand at her back slid around her waist, up to the zipper fastening her uniform.
He yanked the zipper down and pulled back to look at his prize, barely registering that Rogue had yanked the silk off of her face and was staring at him with cat-like satisfaction. All of his attention was now drawn to the hint of green lace peeking through the parted leather. Suddenly even more glad that he was wearing gloves, Logan released her hair and used both hands to push open her top even further. “Dammit, Marie,” he swore.

Rogue laughed, the vibration causing her belly to rub against him in interesting ways. “A girl’s gotta have some fun, sugar,” she practically purred as he reached up to cup her breasts.

“I think I love lace,” he muttered as he dipped his head. He heard Rogue gasp when he caught one sensitive nipple between his teeth and nipped, the lace protecting him from her skin. Then he set himself to a slow, rhythmic sucking followed by more nips and licks until Rogue was writhing against him, begging him to stop and keep going in the same breath. He growled as he just transferred his attention to her other breast. Keeping up the same excruciating treatment, he freed one hand to finish the job with the zipper and then slipped his fingers inside the tight leather.

Logan registered with satisfaction how slick she was, how easily even his leather-clad fingers slid into her as first one then two began to rub in and out. He released her nipple and nuzzled it through the lace before leaning back to watch her face. Her dark eyes were wide, her jaw just a bit slack as she panted. Then Logan buried three fingers deep inside of her while using his thumb to massage her sensitive clit, and she screamed his name, her fingers digging so hard into his upper arms that he was pretty sure he heard bone cracking. Oh, well, it would heal, and just then he was too busy watching the woman in his arms melt in the aftermath of one of the most passionate orgasms he had ever seen. Her head had dropped back onto the wall, her eyes closed as she tried to recover.

“Feel better now, darlin’?” Logan asked as he slid his hand out of her underwear and wrapped both arms around her.

“I don’t think I’ve ever felt better,” Rogue murmured, her eyes opening just a little bit. She gazed at him thoughtfully for a minute before a dangerous light brightened the brown into golden and she smiled. “Now it’s your turn, sugar,” she told him.




Rogue could still feel little tremors of pleasure shooting through her, but fair was fair, and she had fantasized about doing this for too long. She reached behind her with one hand and pulled a folded pair of black silk gloves from her small back pocket. These were her emergency gloves, and if there ever was a need for them it was now. She watched Logan’s hazel eyes widen and then darken as she pulled one and then the other slowly. Then, one hand on his chest, she backed him up and pushed him down on the bench just a couple feet away. A square of black on the concrete floor caught her eye, and she grinned as she scooped up what remained of her hood.

“I’m a very, very lucky woman, you know, that?” Rogue asked as she turned back to Logan and ran a finger along his zipper, coming to rest on the bulge between his legs.

“Any reason beyond the obvious?” Logan asked, his voice definitely strained. He made no attempt to resist as she reached up and slowly unzipped his uniform, inching it off of his arms as she went. She ran her silk-clad fingers over the smooth skin of his chest, then one hand drifted lower.

“Mmmm,” Rogue said, her attention momentarily taken up by the interesting lack of underwear she found before she pulled out Logan’s very erect cock and draped the silk square over it. As she lowered her mouth, lips less than an inch from him, she told him, “’Cause you’re in my head, I know exactly how much you’re going to like this.” Then her lips wrapped around him, one hand stroking him while her tongue swirled around and around the head. She felt him bury his fingers in her hair, and she began truly sucking, careful not to go too hard, give just the right amount of pressure. She alternated between that and the tongue action she knew he liked so much until she felt him start to strain, his fingers stilled in her hair, and then she was sucking for all she was worth as he growled out her name. Once he finished bucking beneath her, Rogue lifted her head and allowed some of the gloating pride to show in her face.

Logan was looking down at her, a glint in his eye she had rarely seen before but could definitely get used to. She chuckled a little and pulled away the now sticky black silk. “I’m going to have to get a new hood,” she commented as the both straightened their uniforms a bit. She squeaked in surprise when Logan lifted her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

They sat like that for several minutes, her head tucked under his chin, her fingers playing with the seam at his shoulder. Rogue didn’t want the moment to end, didn’t want to have to talk or think or do anything except enjoy being right where she was, but eventually she pulled away a little.

“I’d better go shower,” she said, not quite looking him in the eye but still seeing his eyebrow raise sardonically. She heard him sniff.

“Yeah, you could probably use it,” he teased her, but his hand ran down her back from her shoulder to her ass as she stood up, and he gave her a squeeze hard enough to cause her to squeal.

Rogue swatted his shoulder. “Logan!” she tried to protest, but she knew it was pointless. A laugh bubbled up out of her as she opened her locker and pulled out a fresh towel and the little caddy that held her soaps and shampoo. When she turned around she realized that he had snuck up behind her again, his eyes suddenly serious. Before she knew what he was doing, he covered her mouth with his own, no silk between them this time. The pull came eventually, but she was able to savor almost a minute of Logan’s kiss before pushing him away. Her eyes locked with his as he smiled at her.

“Consider that motivation, darlin’. Eventually I want to taste every single inch of you without any barriers,” Logan told her, reaching a finger up to trace her lips as she flushed.

“Challenge accepted,” she said boldly before slipping away and sauntering towards one of the shower stalls, a definite sway in her hips that she knew Logan would appreciate.
Chapter End Notes:
Okay, there are probably other chapters to this. At least, if I get enough feedback there probably are! ;-) Feed the muse, people!