Marie wanted nothing more than to shrink into a hole at that moment. He stared down at her with an unescapable gaze as his fingers twitched against her belly. She moved his hand and launched herself out of the bed as she began pacing back and forth in front of him, "Logan, I can explain."

He turned on the lamp and looked at her. Since she was no longer trying to hide it and her bathrobe had fallen open in front, she definitely had something there. He stood up and ran a hand through his hair, "What the hell were you planning on doing? Have my kid and keep it from me for its entire life?"

He turned his back and she reached for his arm, but he quickly snatched it away, "Logan! Can't you at least look at me?"

He didn't turn around, "You really are a fuckin' piece of work, kid."

She snatched him around to look at her, "Look Logan, you weren't exactly my knight in shining armor...even you admitted that you did me wrong. I was protecting myself. I was protecting my baby. I did what I thought was best at the time. I knew you wouldn't stick around or stay faithful to me."

Logan clenched his jaw and lowered his voice, almost growling as he pointed at her, "Correction, kid. It's our baby...and if I was gonna stick around for anyone, it would have been for you...I fucking love you. I always have. I know I did a piss poor job of showing it, but I never would have expected you to pull some shit like this!"

She looked down, "I was angry...when you told me you got me pregnant purpose, I felt like it was just another way for you to hurt and manipulate me."

He laughed bitterly, "I wasn't trying to hurt you, but I was trying to manipulate you into turning to me as your only option...but I didn't take into account what you were capable of."

She closed her eyes for a moment, "You have no right to judge me, Logan. I-"

He cut her off and took a step closer, "If there had been a chance that Bobby was the father, would you have rushed off to rid yourself of it?"

She stared at him for a moment before lowering her head and whispering, "No..."

He took another step closer, "Tell me, Marie...how long did you wait after finding out that you were pregnant before you scheduled the abortion?"

She wanted to lie. She hated where this conversation was going and she knew he would end up hating where it went, "A day..."

He shook his head and grunted, "Right."

She cautiously reached out and touched his arm, "I didn't think you would be there for us, Logan. I didn't think you would be the type of father I'd want for a child of mine."

He actually looked bothered by that statement, "What about now?"

She didn't know. She couldn't picture Logan ever even holding a baby, let alone changing diapers or heating up bottles. After a few moments of silence he crossed his arms, "I take care of mine, Marie...but thanks for the vote of confidence."

She yanked him to her, "Logan, stop...just stop it." She forced him to look at her, "I'm sorry, but you just...I mean...look at you! You don't exactly scream 'father material'."

"Thanks, kid." he said as he turned away from her, but again, she grabbed him and turned him back round.

She smiled unsurely, "Logan. Come on. You gotta look at it from my point of view."

He shrugged and let out a frustrated groan as he looked at her. Yea...he could see her point. He probably wouldn't be the greatest father to start with, but he could at least try.

Marie looked up at him, "You can't change your ways over night, Logan."

Logan leaned down and brushed her cheek with his thumb, "I've been working on changing myself for the past three years, kid. I stayed longer every time I came back...I sent you letters for fuck's sake."

She nodded, "I know that now." Marie looked down for a moment, then back up into his eyes, "What now?"

He leaned down without saying another word and captured her lips in his, brushing his fingers along her neck. She moaned into the kiss and pressed against him, which immediately caused him to tense up and pull away.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

He cleared his throat and tried to let out a uneasy laugh, "It's just somethin' to get used to" he said as he motioned to her stomach.

She rubbed the back of his neck with her hands, "You better get used to it fast...cause I'm horny."

His eyebrows shot skyward, "Really?"

Right before she brought her lips to his, she whispered, "I want you.."

He moaned into the kiss as she reached down to cup his manhood, which hardened on contact. She smirked, "Feels like you missed me."

He pulled her robe off of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, "Haven't had sex since I was with you, kid."

Marie looked shocked, "What? Are you serious? That was over five months ago."

He pulled his shirt over his head, "Told you I've been tryin' to change."

She ran her hands up his bare chest, then took his face in her hands, bringing his lips back down to hers. Unlike their previous encounters, this one was going to be sweet and loving. There would be no rush to cum...he just wanted to be inside of her for as long as possible.

Soon, her nightgown was a pool of fabric around her feet and he stepped back to admire her newly rounded figure. She blushed heavily and covered her midsection. He raised a brown, "Don't hide it kid...looks good on you."

She reluctantly moved her arms and looked at his pajama pants, "Why don't you show me what I been missin'?"

He smirked and yanked them down off of his hips. She kissed down his chest until she kneeled in front of him, immediately taking his cock in her mouth. He gasped and curled his fingers into her hair as she took his whole length, swallowing him as her delicate fingers caressed the base of his shaft.

He struggled to keep his balance as she sucked him, but it had been so long since he had been with her, he didn't know how long he would last, "Marie...Marie. You're gonna make me cum..."

She took his cock out of her mouth and gently pumped it, "Ain't that the point, sugah?"

He pulled her up from her knees, "Not before you do."

He sat down on the edge of the bed and she followed, straddling him as she pushed inside of her. They moaned in unison as Logan gripped her thigh, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth. He definitely wasn't going to last as long as he wanted to this time.

She started rolling her hips as he stared up at her. Her head hung back and her eyes were closed in ecstasy as she moved her hips against his. Logan ran his hands up and down her back and kissed her neck while he repeatedly whispered her name.

It didn't take long before he felt a familiar sensation begin to boil up in his stomach. He took a hold of her hips and stopped her motions as he looked up in her eyes. She whispered breathlessly, "What's wrong, baby?"

He ran one hand through her hair and squeezed her thigh with the other, "Tell me you belong to me...I need to hear you say it."

She rolled her hips just slightly, "I belong to you, Logan."

He moaned as her movements started again. He bucked up against her and gripped her ass, "Again..."

She almost cried out as she felt herself teetering on the brink of an orgasm, "I'm yours Logan..."

"Again!" he roared as he yanked her hips down onto his, cumming hard.

"I'm yours!" she cried out as she gripped onto his shoulders so tight, she drew blood.

She shuddered as she rested on top of him. He ran his hands up her back and kissed her softly on the lips, "You ok?"

She nodded and smiled as she whispered breathlessly, "Never better."

A few minutes later, Logan laid on his back, staring up at the ceiling with her warm body curled against his. She idly played with his chest hair, "So you know there's a basketball game on tomorrow night. I'll make nachos if you go get some wings."

He smiled lazily. Yep...he was definitely crazy in love with this woman.
----------------
The next day, Logan convinced Marie to just let the rest of the mansion "figure it out" instead of making a big announcement that would probably just cause a fuss among faculty and students.

When Marie took her snack break during the day, Logan stood in the door way of the kitchen, watching as she made her way down the hall toward him. Bobby emerged from one of the rooms closer to her. He obviously didn't see Logan when he spat an ice cube in her direction and yelled out, "The whore's on the march!"

Logan rushed down the hall past Marie and grabbed Bobby by the back of the neck before slamming him into the wall, causing him to yelp in pain as his face roughly met the hard wood. Logan snarled as Marie called his name, "Has he been treating you this way the whole time?"

Marie put a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Logan...let him go."

He leaned forward and growled, "You give her any more problems, I'll take that fucking block of ice you call a head right off your shoulders. We clear?"

Bobby nodded quickly as Logan roughly let him go just as the professor approached, "Logan...is there a problem?"

"Ask him", Logan groaned as he walked Bobby skulk off. "He spat at Marie."

The professor looked troubled, "So I see his attitude hasn't improved...he was hurt very deeply when Rogue broke off their engagement. He became infuriated when he found out she was carrying another man's child..."

"Well he needs to get used to it", Logan grumbled as he took Marie's hand and led her away.

He said nothing as he walked her out of the mansion. She tugged on his hand, "Logan, wait...do we need to talk about this?"

He stopped, but didn't turn to face her. His jaw clenched, "What else has he done?"

Rogue shrugged and looked down, "He just calls me names or throws an insult or two my way when I'm walking by...he's only spat the ice at me once before."

He let out a breath and looked down, "I don't want you to have to deal with that bullshit anymore, kid. If anyone's gonna give you problems, it's gonna be me."

She turned him around to face her, "Well...I think you handled that today."

He turned to her and stroked her face, "You're mine to protect now, kid. I've fucked up a lot of things...and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up fucking this up sooner or later, but I'm gonna try my best not to. Now come on...let's get outta here for a while."

She kissed him softly before he pulled away and led her down to the garage. They took one of Scott's old cars and went to a nearby restaurant. He peeked at her over his menu as she gently rubbed and pushed against her belly.

He tried to turn his eyes back to the menu as he cleared his throat, "What are you doin'?"

Marie glanced up, "Tryin' to make her move. I've been feelin' kicks and stuff lately, but sometimes she needs a little bit of motivation to get the show goin'."

He raised his eyebrows, "Her?"

Marie cocked her head to the side, "Yea...I didn't tell you it's a girl? I found out a couple of weeks before you came back."

Logan felt more than a little frustrated that he was so out of the loop. At that moment, he was pretty sure Jubilee, Hank, Stormand the professor already knew the sex of his baby...and now he's finding out through some random afterthought Marie had. He knew she wasn't telling him this stuff because she probably thought he didn't care, but he did. He was fascinated and almost painfully curious.

What did it feel like when it...she moved? Was she ok? Could she hear him if he talked to her?

He didn't know how long he had been staring at her, but apparently it was long enough for Marie to laugh slightly, "You wanna feel?"

He nodded slowly as he pulled his chair over. She guided his hand to her belly and looked down as she attempted to concentrate on the movement within her, "You might be able to feel some tiny little bumps..." He looked up at her, causing her to squirm slightly, "This is awkward, isn't it?"

He looked at her and shifted a little as a smirk spread across his lips, "I'll get used to it."