Author's Chapter Notes:
Logan gets devious and handles things the only way the animal within him knows how...
'Bobby and Rogue are engaged.'

He didn't remember what he said to Storm after she told him the god awful news. He just knew he ended up in his room staring out the window. Before he knew it, morning came, and he hadn't slept. He stayed up all night, thinking of the fact that she was being taken away from him.

He barely left his room for two days, and after that, he avoided all human contact. It began to worry even Marie.

There had been no late night booty calls, no quickies snuck in the corner of the library...just silence. She hadn't even seen him since he arrived.

Marie tried to stay busy putting a smile on her face for her fiance and planning the details of her wedding with Storm, Kitty and Jubilee, who rarely talked to her about anything non-wedding related anymore. Truth be told, Marie didn't want a wedding with the big white dress and four tiered cake. She would have been perfectly fine saying her vows in front of a justice of the peace...or even better, on a mountain somewhere...but Bobby was traditional. They would have a white wedding.

She found that gradually, she was noticing more things about Bobby that bothered her. When he watched her fixing her snacks to watch a football game one afternoon, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "You're gonna eat that?"

She almost laughed at the ignorance of his half question/half insult, "Why yes...yes I am."

Bobby shrugged his shoulders and kissed her cheek before walking away, "Careful baby...everything seems to go straight to those thighs and you still have a dress to fit into."

She just stood there in complete shock long after he left. He'd always said stupid stuff about her eating habits, but that was the first time he actually insulted an actual body part. She thought her thighs were fine...until then.

From that moment on, she felt self conscious about her body around him. She even requested that they abstain from sex for the months preceding their wedding in order to make their wedding night "more special" because she didn't want him to see her naked.

Logan couldn't simply come out and tell Marie not to marry Bobby. She seemed set in her ways and would need a damn good reason to change them. He had no clue as to how to go about breaking them up without confessing too much, until Bobby gave him the perfect idea.

Logan stood just outside of the garage smoking a cigar and helping himself to a beer when he heard Bobby and Piotr walk in from the other entrance. Logan tossed the cigar away and leaned against the outer side of the door unseen as he listened to their already-in-progress conversation.

Bobby sighed, "We couldn't do it even if she wanted to. She got off birth control a couple of months ago when we agreed to hold off on sex again until after the wedding...it's been so fucking hard though...I'm thinkin' about seeing if Jubes is any good at hand jobs."

Piotr laughed, "Careful there bro, Jubilee is Rogue's best friend and girls talk...I see Logan has been tinkering around on his bike again."

Even though Logan couldn't see it, he heard Piotr pick up one of his tools as Bobby spoke, "Yea...I'm wishing he would hit the road already. I hate the way he looks at Rogue."

"What do you mean? You look at girls a lot...hell, you even play around a little. You can't tell me you're jealous just because a guy looked at Rogue..." asked Piotr.

"Well yea I play around, but that doesn't mean it's OK for her to do it too. It's easier to clean a pole than it is to clean a hole, if ya know what I mean?" The two shared a slight laugh, but Logan could tell that Piotr wasn't really amused. Bobby continued, "I plan on having a proper wife...she can be a little rough around the edges, but nothing I can't fix. I've already started dropping hints about her weight...you should see some of the shit she eats. If her ass gets any bigger, I'm gonna have to buy her a fuckin' treadmill for a wedding present."

Piotr sighed, clearly exasperated, "If you have so much you want to change about her and you cheat, why marry her?"

Bobby paused for a second, "I do love her. I mean...maybe I'm not as perfect as I make myself out to be to a lot of people, but I have to live up to these expectations. John was the bad guy, I'm the good guy. Besides, it's not like I've actually had sex with anyone else. It was all only head or hand jobs."

"Right..." Piotr said warily.

Logan could have taken the entire conversation and repeated it back to Rogue, but she wouldn't have believed any of it...well, most of it. She'd inadvertently mentioned one of the things Bobby had said about her weight during one of his previous visits and she literally had to hold him back from leaving the room to find him.

If Logan told her about the conversation, she would just see it as another plot to mess with her head and her relationship...he had to be much smarter and far more drastic than that.

Logan had finally pulled it together enough to stop avoiding everyone. Instead of waiting until the students had gone to bed to scrounge for food in the kitchen, he decided to join Storm and Hank for dinner...and hopefully run into Marie while he was at it.

When he opened his door to walk out, he almost bumped into her when she was in the middle of setting a tray of nachos and beer by his door. She jumped and almost spilled the contents of the tray, but she regained her composure and stood straight up, "I...uh...I kinda noticed you hadn't come out of your room these past couple of days and...figured you might be hungry."

He stared at her with a stony expression on his face for a few moments before he opened his door and motioned for her to come in. She did so hesitantly as she set the tray on his desk while he plopped down on the bed, "Thanks."

She nodded and began to leave the room, but his voice stopped her, "Wait..."

She turned around and looked at him expectantly. He didn't know what to say, he just knew he didn't want her to leave, "So you're engaged...when's the big day?"

She bit her lip, "June...five months from Saturday. He proposed about four months ago."

Logan ran a hand through his hair and looked down, "You don't think you're a little young for marriage and-"

She cut him off, "...and a house with a white picket fence, a baby and a dog named Sparky? No, I don't think I'm too young."

His stomach churned slightly and decided to play dumb a little, "What did you say? A baby? You guys getting visited by the stork?"

Marie shook her head and laughed, "Not yet, no."

He echoed her words, "Not yet..."

He couldn't believe he was sitting there talking to her about her impending marriage to ice prick. She was his mate.

He tried to maintain his composure, even though on the inside, he was thrashing around like a wild animal, "So...you say yet...are you starting soon?"

Marie cocked her head to the side, "Why do you want to know?"

He stuttered, "I don't...I mean...I was just asking. I think you're both a bit too green for all of this."

Marie's pleasant demeanor melted away, "And I suppose you're the smart adult to tell me because you're just the picture of being responsible...and let's not forget your history of healthy relationships. So please Logan, give me some advice about being more responsible...don't forget to do it while you're fucking my brains out with my fiance on the other side of the door."

He shot up from where he sat and whispered through clenched teeth, "Look kid, I may not be the fucking authority on all things good, but at least I'm not stupid enough to piss my life away on some asshole who doesn't even know me! Ice prick only knows the person he wants you to be."

She put her hands on her hips and shook her head as she looked away from him, taking deep, steadying breaths while tears formed in her eyes, "You're wrong."

He took a step forward, "Am I Marie? Or are you just afraid of the fact that I know you better than anyone else? I know you're the rough and tumble bitch who likes to watch football, eat shitty fast food and curse."

He took another step toward her, staring deep into her eyes as he spoke, "I know that in your head, you punish yourself everyday for getting the cure. I know that you're a woman who needs passion and fire that will damn near bring you to your knees...I know your scent...every inch of your body...I know all of you."

Marie shook her head as tears began streaming down her face. He pulled her against him and laid a passionate kiss on her lips, which she returned at first, but soon found herself violently breaking away from.

She pounded her fists on his chest wildly as she cried out, "What is wrong with you?! Why can't you leave me alone?! Why can't you just let me be happy?!"

He let her spend her anger as she beat against his chest until she collapsed against him. Sobs wracked her body as he took her by the waist while she continued to weakly repeat, "Why...why can't you just leave me alone? Why..."

Logan looked into her eyes and took her face in his hands, wiping at the tears the continued to stream down her cheeks. He leaned in and kissed her gently...softly...almost as if he was asking permission this time instead of invading her mouth with his tongue. She slowly granted him access as the kiss grew more passionate.

She began pulling at his clothes as he eagerly shed his shirt. She surprised him by pushing him down on his bed. Marie stood in front of him and ripped open her blouse before jumping onto his lap to straddle him as he attacked her neck with his mouth.

He reached up her skirt and ripped her panties off as she scratched at his skin, leaving a trail of blood covering already healed wounds. He growled and brought his mouth back to hers. He realized that this was the first time she had taken charge and been so involved early on...he loved it.

She bit at his skin as she snatched his pants open, reaching down to curl her fingers around his already throbbing erection. Before either of them knew it, he was inside of her and she was rolling her hips roughly onto him. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as he dug his fingers into her hips, helping guide her motions.

She leaned back down and kissed him hungrily as she wildly fucked him, moaning his name repeatedly. He stared up at her in awe and desire as she thrashed about on top of him when she started cumming. Watching her take charge was bringing his orgasm on faster than he expected. He grabbed her hips and rolled her over onto her back as he forcefully slammed into her, whispering through clenched teeth, "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum."

Her eyes shot open as she was immediately brought down from her orgasmic high, "No! No! Don't cum inside! Stop!"

He leaned down and licked her ear as he whispered, "Nice and deep baby...nice and deep."

She tried to push against him, but her tiny fists were no match for his strong, adamantium laced frame. Logan moaned loudly as he came, then partially collapsed onto her.

He rested his forehead against hers and wished he had the courage to tell her he loved her and that he couldn’t envision his life without her, but the words didn't come. He knew what he was doing to her was wrong, but figured it was the only way to get her away from ice dick without showing all of his cards in the process. He was simply taking back what was his.

Marie figured he thought she didn't want him to cum inside of her because of her previous complaints of leakage, but leakage was the last thing on her mind. She looked into his eyes for a moment and shook her head, pushing at his body for a few seconds before he relented and rolled off of her.

Marie sat on the edge of the bed, "I...I can't...I can't do this anymore."

She quickly got up and tried to redress and straighten out her disheveled appearance so that she could at least make it back to her room without looking like she'd been fucked sideways.

He watched her and stood before he started walking toward her, "Marie..."

She held out a hand to stop him and looked down as if she was afraid to look into his eyes as she spoke, "No Logan...don't. Just...don't."

Both of them were surprised that he actually obeyed her request when he let her walk out of his room.

When she closed his door behind her, she put her face in her hands and wept. She jumped and quickly wiped at her face as a student walked by before rushing off to her own room. She laid on the bed and hugged her pillow to her body.
-------------------------
Logan came to her room again a few nights later. She sat up in bed and glared at him as he closed stalked toward her, "If you try anything, I'll scream and have your ass banned from this school for the rest of your long, lonely life."

He rushed her before she was able to let out a sound, covering her mouth with his large hand, "You sure you wanna do that babe?"

He pushed her back on the bed with her mouth still covered. Logan forced himself between her legs and reached down with his other hand, lifting up her nightgown as he pulled his cock from his pants. He smirked and softly ran a finger over her pussy, causing her to moan against his hand. He continued pleasuring her for a few minutes before he shoved himself inside. By then, he had taken his hand from her mouth as he began to pump into her.

Logan grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head as she whispered in protest, although her voice was laced with pleasure filled sighs, "Logan...Logan...no...no..."

Before long, he felt the familiar clenching of her muscles around him as she panted, "Oh Logan...I hate you...I hate you..."

He smirked as he shoved himself inside of her with all of his might, cumming deep within her.
-----------------------
It took her six weeks to find out.

She could have sworn she knew earlier than that, but tried to dismiss her feelings as paranoia.

She didn't run to the bathroom to vomit every morning. She didn't feel faint or suddenly get extremely moody...she just felt different.

One visit to WebMD and two pregnancy tests later, she was packing a bag and writing a vague, yet heartfelt letter to Bobby, bidding him farewell.

Rogue picked up her bag and crept out of the mansion under cover of darkness, doing her best to avoid the insomniacs that regularly roamed the halls at night.

She was doing the only thing she felt she could do in her situation...run away. Marie hated herself for being so weak and for putting herself in this position, but most of all, she hated herself for wishing things had been different.

She didn't want to see the anger and hurt in Bobby's eyes when he found out and she didn't want Logan to know at all. She had thought of about a hundred ways he would react and in her mind, all of them ended with him turning his back on her and walking away.

After a two mile walk, a 15 mile cab ride and a twenty mile bus ride, Rogue found herself somewhere in New York City...it was the only place close enough where she could find a clinic that would perform the "procedure" she needed.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews please!