Marie avoided Logan during the day, even though he had tried to corner her in various parts of the mansion for a quickie...but unfortunately, wandering students prevented that. She slept with Bobby the first night, but the following night, Bobby had gone out with Piotr and a couple of other guys for a late dinner and a movie.

She laid in her bed that evening, alone, desperately trying to keep her thoughts off of Logan.

Eventually, she fell into a light sleep. She stirred slightly when she heard her door open and felt the weight of a body in bed beside her a couple of seconds later. She felt arms wrap around her from behind and smiled in her semi-conscious state. She felt her late night guest kiss her shoulder blade and she immediately knew who it was...the stubble on his face gave it away. She shuddered as she heard his claws come out and cut away the fabric of her nightgown and her panties. He retracted his claws, then repeatedly kissed her shoulder blades and soon began kissing down the middle of her back.

Again, the water works started. She shut her eyes and whispered, "I love Bobby..."

The kisses stopped as he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Nobody said you didn't, kid."

She sniffled and wiped at the tears without turning over. She shivered as he kissed her neck and reached down to finger her. She was amazed she was even able to speak, "Me doing this with you says I don't. Logan, just please stop...leave. Go back to where you came from..."

She let out a soft moan as he pushed a finger inside of her, "I don't wanna be anywhere but inside of you right now."

Marie's eyes rolled closed as he softly bit her shoulder. He rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up before pulling off his shirt and pushing down his pants. He laid between her legs and entered her from behind, causing her to grip the sheets in front of her.

Logan gathered her hair in one hand and pulled her head to the side so that he could lean down and nip at her ear and neck as he pumped into her. He stared at her profile as he fucked her, noticing that her face bore an expression that was a beautiful mix of pleasure and guilt. He whispered as he continued to push into her, "You're so goddamn beautiful Marie..."

He shoved his hand down between her and the mattress and began playing with her clit, which soon sent her skyrocketing toward her climax. She bucked back against him, setting off his own delicious orgasm. He moaned loudly into her ear and rested on top of her with his face resting on her shoulder blade. She pushed back with her shoulders soon after...basically her way of telling him to get off.

He pulled out of her and rolled over as she sat up, taking the tattered remains of her panties and nightgown to the bathroom with her. She figured he would be gone by the time she got back, but he sat on the edge of her bed, waiting for her as she emerged from the shower with wet hair and a towel wrapped around her.

He motioned toward the bathroom, "You always shower right after?"

She paused and looked at him, almost laughing at the ridiculousness of their situation. She turned back to the mirror and began brushing out her hair, "If I feel dirty, yes."

He let out a small grunt and flashed her a stupid little half-smile, "I make you feel dirty?"

She ignored him, tossing her brush down as she went to her dresser to fish out a new nightgown, "Why are you still here?"

He shrugged, "I wanted to spend time with you...I haven't gotten a chance to hang out with you much since I got back."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "We've been together twice since you got back."

"That's not hanging out...that's fucking", he said as he stood.

She put her hands on her hips, "So...you're tellin' me you want to hang out and watch football, just like old times?"

He stood and began dressing, "I'm saying that no matter what you think...you're still my closest friend in the world and when I'm gone, I miss hanging out with you...among other things."

Her expression softened despite the anger still boiling over in her mind. Who the hell did he think he was? After all that's happened between them, he wants her to just go back to the way things were?

Apparently so.

The next evening, she sat in the faculty den alone, watching football with a plate of nachos and a soda. It was the only place she could go to get alone. Bobby wasn't a big non-winter sports fan and Jubilee couldn't even tell football from baseball, so alone she sat, cheering on the Falcons as they played the Titans.

Logan opened the door, "Well damn, kid...you read my mind."

She glanced over her shoulder as she put a nacho in her mouth, "No talkin' til commercial break."

He smirked and nodded obediently as her closed...and locked the door behind him. He sat down on the couch next to her and watched the Titans fumble the ball, leading to a Falcon recovery on the 30 yard line right before half time. He grunted and shook his head, "Still can't seem to get their shit together huh?"

"Mmhm", she grunted in agreement as she picked up another chip.

He glanced at the generous portion of nachos on the plate in her lap. They were topped with peppers, salsa, cheese, beef, sour cream and guacamole. Loaded. Just the way he loved 'em. He reached to take a chip, but received a light pop on his hand, "Make your own damn nachos."

She picked up the plate and held it away from him as she took another exaggerated bite and moaned in approval, "Mmmm...I think I got a big ole bite of guac in that one!"

He growled, but couldn't keep from smiling at her as he attempted to dive onto her to reach the nachos, but she was too quick. She had hopped up and stood over him with the plate in her hand, "Come on old man...there's some Titans on that field who could move faster than that!"

He grumbled and stood, "Come on kid...share."

"What? Share these?" she said as she teasingly held out the plate.

He reached to take it, but she snatched it back and darted to the other side of the room, laughing. He gave into his playful side and chased her. He caught up to her, grabbed her around the waist as he pinned her to the door as she giggled heartily, "Now...about those nachos."

He leaned in close and growled as she tried to control her laughter, "Fine! Ya big bully!"

She took a nacho and put it in his mouth as he murmured, "Mmmm...better."

He looked into her eyes for a moment before leaning down to kiss her. She wrapped the arm that wasn't occupied with balancing the large plate of nachos around his neck and moaned into the kiss.

When their lips parted, she giggled, "You got cheese on your mouth."

He dipped his finger into the nachos and despite her wriggling, he managed to smear cheese on her lips before he dug his fingers into her side and tickled her mercilessly. He smiled down at her as she laughed so hard, tears nearly formed in her eyes. As her laughter died down, she licked her lips and cleared her throat as he stared down into her eyes, "Marie, I..." his voice trailed off.

He wanted to tell her loved her...he wanted to tell her that she belonged to him and no one else...he wanted to give her the world...but that's not what men like him did. Guys like him fucked women, hurt them, then left them. He didn't even know where to begin when it came to being good enough for her. He couldn't. She deserved better than him and both of them knew it.

Marie searched his eyes, "What is it Logan?"

What the hell was he doing? He couldn't tell her he loved her. Ok, so what if he did tell her? Then what? He'd have a 20 year old kid following him around bugging him about marriage and kids? No...he would have to be satisfied knowing that although she was with Bobby...she belonged to him, and very little could change that. He shook his head, "Nothin'...you just look real good today...that's all."

"Oh...thanks" she said as she moved back to the couch. He kicked himself internally as he returned to his seat beside her and helped himself to her nachos.

The next morning, Logan felt the need to make up for the near-showing of his sensitive side the previous day during the football game. He had mastered the art of picking the lock on her door with one of his claws, so he easily let himself in.

Her room was humid and smelled like some sort of random fruit...she had just gotten out of the shower. Perfect.

He walked to her bathroom and watched as she leaned over the sink wrapped in a towel while brushing her teeth. He pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants as he walked toward her with a smirk on his face, loving the fact that he was about to catch her completely off guard.

Marie jumped when she felt a hand move up her inner thigh, but soon relaxed slightly, knowing there could be only one person bold enough to do what he was doing. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Logan...I have class in thirty minutes."

"And all I need is 15 minutes...now bend over." He didn't even wait for her to obey, he simply gathered her wet hair in his hand and pushed her forward.

She had to grab a hold of the sink to keep her balance and give herself some leverage against the pummeling he was about to give her. Marie shut her eyes as he reached around her and began fingering her, "Logan...I know you're not gonna take no for an answer, but I really don't feel like goin' through a day with you leakin' out of me, so just pull out when you cum, ok?"

He leaned in and kissed her neck, making her shudder, "Knowing my cum is inside of you all day is one of the best parts of fucking you, baby..."

She couldn't help but moan as he continued to finger her moistening cunt. When he felt that she was wet enough, he pushed into her and grabbed her waist as he began forcefully fucking her against the sink. His pace was desperate and fast, causing her to nearly lose her balance. After a while in that position, Logan got impatient. He needed to be deeper. He pulled out of her and snatched her around, picking her up and sitting her on the sink before he pushed back in, moaning in satisfaction as his cock bumped into her cervix. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for dear life as his deep thrusts forced her back against her bathroom mirror, causing the contents of the shelves that were mounted beside it to get knocked to the floor.

He heard her whisper, "don't cum inside" as her voice trembled from her climax. He smirked and whispered back, "I'm gonna give it to you nice and deep baby..."

He came hard, shoving himself as deep inside of her as he could go, just as he promised.

For the next two years, Logan came back to the mansion at least three times a year to help out, go on missions and fuck Marie behind her boyfriend's back. Sometimes she'd resist, other times she'd pretend she was disinterested...but that was until she starting cumming all over him. He loved that even if her mind tried to resist him, her body always gave in.

Marie had started taking college courses at a local University and began teaching English and Social Studies part time to the younger kids in the school. She put some thought into moving out of the mansion, but decided against it. She and Bobby had plenty of privacy there for now, and in the mean time, they could save up funds to buy a house later on.

Bobby and Rogue had a temporary break up, which Logan took full advantage of, actually staying at the mansion for a full four months. One evening, Bobby showed up at Marie's room door right after they had sex in her shower. Logan was sitting in her room out of sight, resisting the urge to pop out into ice boy's view half naked. He listened to the entire pathetic speech which was complete with flowers and a poem. Soon after that, Marie told Logan they were back together to which he promptly replied, "Oh...well that's good cause I'm about to hit the road."

He hadn't planned on leaving until that moment.

He came back and stayed for almost as long when the professor returned. His consciousness had been transferred to a brain dead man by a mutant doctor in an unprecedented procedure. Logan was glad to have Chuck back, but wary about having such a powerful telepath around while carrying on a secret affair with the love of his life who happened to be too young and in a relationship with someone else.

During his next visit five months later, he was told something that made him never want to return to the mansion.

He walked into the front entrance of the school and was greeted by Storm, "Lovely of you to grace us with your presence, Logan."

He raised a brow and took the cigar from his mouth, "Well yea...the place just isn't as bright and pretty when I'm not here, now is it? How is everything?"

Storm smiled, "Good. Really busy."

Logan made small talk with her for a few seconds before he got to the really important question at hand, "Seen Marie around?"

Storm nodded,"Yes, she's out dress shopping with Jubilee and Kitty."

Logan scrunched up his face, "Dress shopping...you guys having another party around here?"

Storm looked at him excitedly, "Something like that...Bobby and Rogue are engaged."