Author's Chapter Notes:
More semi-nonconsensual smut.
Logan left an hour after their encounter. He needed to boost his funds, so he headed up to Canada to his old cage fighting spots. His incident with Marie kept replaying in his mind and ended up making his bike ride far more uncomfortable than it should have been. When he reached his motel, instead of showering and going out to a bar to pick up a random lay, he stayed in his room and pulled Marie's torn panties out of his bag. He chided himself internally. When did he become such an obsessive pervert?

He brought the torn fabric to his nose and smelled her soft, sweet scent as he felt himself start to harden. He soon had his fist firmly wrapped around his cock, moaning Marie's name repeatedly. When he came, he realized that jacking off to memories of having sex with her satisfied him more than fucking a random bar hopper would have.
------------------
Marie took two showers in seven hours. The first she took directly after she and Logan had sex. The second time, she showered in the morning after she woke up to realize that his cum had continued to leak from her all night. During the second shower, her fingers drifted down to her crotch as she thought of Logan. She pleasured herself as she leaned against the cool tile of the shower. When she came, she whispered his name.

Marie opened her eyes and let the water wash over her as a sob erupted in her throat. She sunk down to the shower floor and hugged her knees to her body as she wept softly. She cried for what she had done to Bobby...for what Logan had done to her...but mostly, she cried for the unfulfilled desire that Logan had created within her. Even though he was a womanizing loner with no true home, a part of her wanted to risk every dream she had to be with him, but she knew he was like a drug to her...a drug that felt oh so good at first, but would wreak havoc on her mind and body later.

By the following day, she was actually happy that Logan had gone. Marie decided to put "the incident" behind her and move forward with her life.

Things slowly started to return to normal. Marie had gotten really good at pushing the memories of Logan from her mind...during the day. Nighttime was a whole different animal. When darkness fell, Logan invaded her mind. She was haunted by images of what had happened between them and what could happen between them. She thanked her lucky stars that she was in a room alone. There was no way she could get away with making all the noise she made when she was pleasuring herself to the memories of she and Logan's library encounter.

After each climax she reached while thinking of him, she would shed tears of guilt. She hated herself for wanting him as much as she did. He practically forced himself on her...but here she was, cumming almost as hard as she had the night they were together, while thinking of him.

When she and Bobby made love, it was quiet...nice...but quiet. She loved him and was willing to put up with a so-so sex life if it meant having him by her side.
---------------
Logan spent his time fighting and hopping from one area to the next. By his fourth month on the road, he felt as if he had a rubber band stuck to him. One end was attached to his back and the other was attached to Marie. The band was getting too tight and he had the strong urge to get back to her before it snapped his ass back to the mansion's doorstep.

He hadn't slept with nearly as many women as he thought he should have during his time away. During most nights, he stayed holed up in a motel room with her panties...using them as a point of reference as he came while calling her name. He hated himself for being so pathetic...so obsessed. She didn't deserve what he did to her...yet he desperately needed to do it again, despite the "good guy" voice inside telling him to stay far away from her.
----------------
When her 18th birthday rolled around, Storm and Bobby threw Marie an amazing party. She had gone shopping with Jubilee, who convinced her to buy a dress she never would have even picked out if her firecracker of a friend wasn't there. It was a fitted halter top red dress with an impossibly deep v neckline, which stopped about four inches above her knees.

When she had finally gotten dressed for the party, Jubes had to convince her to leave her room, "You look awesome chica! Come on! Bobby's gonna love it!"

Rogue tried to stuff her breasts further into the dress to lessen her cleavage, "I am one strong breeze away from showing nipple, Jubes. If Storm gets mad about somethin', I'm fucked. I mean...look at the length of this! It's almost obscene!"

Jubilee stood up and grabbed Rogue's fretting hands as she moved to pull the hem of her dress down to cover more leg, "Listen chica...you're the birthday girl, this is your party and you look hot. Hell...girls around this school have worn far less to class. Come on! Show off your assets! If I had those legs and boobs, you couldn't get me to cover up!"

Marie smiled at her friend and took a deep breath, "Really?"

"Really" Jubes said matter-of-factly. "Now let's go. You're gonna be late to your own party!"

When Marie walked in, music was blaring and people were already on the dance floor. Bobby rushed to her through the crowd and stared at her with wide eyes for a moment, "Wow..."

"Does that mean you like it?" she asked unsurely.

He grinned and nodded quickly, "You look amazing."

Marie blushed as Bobby took her hand and led her through the crowd to join the party.
------------------
Logan pulled up to the mansion and wondered why the hell so many cars were parked outside. He saw balloons, heard music and watched as some teenagers bounded inside. He didn't feel like dealing with kids right now...he only wanted to see Marie.

He snuck in, taking the back entrance. Either way, he would still end up walking by the party, but at least he wouldn't have to walk into it to get to his room. He glanced into the modified dining hall out of curiosity. He at least wanted to see what was going on.

He cursed under his breath when he spotted a homemade banner on the opposite end of the wall that read, 'Happy Birthday Rogue!'.

"Shit..." he muttered, "...perfect timing." He dropped his stuff in his room, then made his way to Marie's. He knew she was probably still in the party, but the panties he had held onto for four months didn't smell like her anymore and he desperately wanted a reminder of what her sweet scent was like. When he walked in, her smell overtook him, making him close his eyes and smile. He strolled further into her room and began tracing a finger over her various belongings...lipstick...iPod...brush. He felt himself hardening at the thought of her.
-----------------------
He didn't see her, but she saw him. Her eyes widened, her body stiffened and she immediately felt flushed. Bobby's sensitive intuitiveness immediately picked up on it, "You alright?"

Marie nodded, "I'm-I'm fine. Just need a bit of fresh air..."

He rubbed her back, "Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, thanks Bobby...I'm fine. I won't be long."

He nodded as she weaved her way through the party goers to the mansion's main hall. She rushed off to her room. She just needed quiet...just a moment of quietness in her room.

She walked into her room without looking in and immediately spun around to face the door, closing it and shutting her eyes. She had to stop herself from screaming when his familiar voice floated from behind her, "Long time no see, kid."

She turned around as he eyed her hungrily. For some reason, she always seemed to end up where he needed her to be. He began to stalk toward her but she rushed forward and pushed hard in the chest with both of her hands with a surprising amount of strength, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He didn't really have an answer for that question. What was he going to say? 'I'm here to fuck your brains out again, whether you initially want to or not'? Instead, the words fell from his mouth before he was able to catch them, "I missed you."

She shook her head incredulously, "You what? You missed me? Logan...do you remember what happened the last time you were here? Or have you lost your memory again? You damn near ruined me the last time you were here. You...you did something to me..."

Her chest heaved as silent tears began to run down her face. She took a couple of weak steps backwards before he rushed over and took her in his arms, kissing her passionately. She mumbled protests against his mouth as she weakly pushed against his chest. She felt his hardening cock press against her and pushed him hard, actually succeeding in knocking him off of her.

She trembled and angrily wiped at the tears, "No. Not this time...I refuse Logan. I am not going to let you do that to me...not again."

Just like last time, he smelled her arousal. He had memorized her scent signature out of the hundreds of women that he had slept with. Hers was the softest...the sweetest. She wanted him, her mind just didn't want to admit it.

As she turned to walk out of the room, he rushed up behind her, grabbing her waist and pressing his erection against her ass. He whispered into her ear, "I've been thinking about you every single night I've been away...I need to be inside of you again. You can't deny me that, Marie."

His hand roughly reached up to grab her breast and fondle it through her dress as he continued to grind against her from behind. She closed her eyes and allowed more tears to fall. Her body wanted him so badly...it needed him so desperately. The last time she had experienced pure physical bliss was when he had her pushed up against the book shelves months ago. Since then, she had made love to Bobby, quietly and without much fuss.

She tried to peel his hands from her body but it was too much. He yanked her around and roughly pushed her against the door, kissing her passionately. He trailed kisses down her neck, between her exposed breasts and kneeled before her. He reached beneath her dress and yanked her panties down, snatching her foot out of one of the holes. The tears had stopped, but still remained wet on her face as she moaned in uncertainty and bit her lip while she attempted to find the will power to put a stop to the situation.

Logan lifted her thigh and placed it on his shoulder as he buried his face in her pussy. He ran his tongue all the way up from her opening to her clit, causing her to jump and close her eyes. He alternated dipping his tongue inside of her and sucking on her engorged clit before lifting her other thigh and putting it over his other shoulder. Now she sat on his shoulders with her back against the door as he ate her out with more care and passion that she had ever experienced from anyone.

She almost came on his face, but he stopped before she had the chance. In her mind, there was no going back now...and that's exactly how Logan planned it. There would be no resistance when he stood up and laid her down on the bed, only passionate obedience.

As Logan laid on top of her, he opened his pants and yanked out his cock before quickly and unceremoniously pushing himself inside, causing them both to moan loudly. He had wanted this moment for the past four months and he was determined to enjoy every second of it. He eagerly groped at her body as he pumped in and out of her. Their actions were halted by a knock at the door.

Logan looked down at her as Bobby called through the door, "Hey babe...everything alright?"

Marie's eyes widened as Logan smirked evilly. She gave him a pleading look and shook her head as she mouthed the word, "Don't."

He thrust into her hard once, causing her to almost yelp as she tried to answer Bobby, "N-n-no! I mean yea! Everything's fine! I was just on the phone...I'll be back down in a minute!"

"Ok babe...don't be too long. Wouldn't want you to miss your own party!"

Logan made sure the Iceman's footsteps had fully retreated before he began pumping into her with a new sense of urgency. He wanted to make her cum the way he knew the guy who had just been standing on the other side of the door, couldn't.

As Marie's orgasm took over her body, she gripped his shirt with both hands and tore the cheap fabric, exposing his gorgeous chest. He growled and leaned down, kissing her roughly just before he came hard.

They both panted heavily as he looked down at her. She covered her eyes with both hands and shook her head. She pushed him off of her and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. When she walked back out into her room, he was gone.

She could smell the sex on herself, so she cleaned up a bit and changed into her "back up" dress she had bought just in case she didn't have the guts to pull off the one that now bore the evidence of her rendezvous with Logan.

She returned to the party and almost cringed when Bobby kissed her cheek, "Decided to change?"

"Yea...that dress was more Jubilee's idea anyways" she forced herself to smile and distracted him by asking him to get her a punch.

Marie kept feeling his cum leak from her...something she forgot about last time. She kept shifting uneasily and refused to sit down, for fear she would get up with a wet spot on her dress.

Logan went down to the party and watched her for a few moments before going down to the gym to work himself out into an exhausted stupor. He felt the need to punish himself.