Author's Chapter Notes:
Let's get to some hardcore "Logan won't take no for an answer" action, shall we?
Logan was stuck at the mansion.

Since the professor was dead and he had helped dispose of Stryker, Logan had no leads concerning his past. His funds were low, so he would have to do some cage fighting if he ever wanted to escape the geeks. For a while, he would let his thoughts drift to Marie and he wouldn't want to leave...until he remembered that he was no good for her.

Logan sat in the kitchen sipping a soda, silently wishing it was beer as he took each unfortunate gulp. Marie bounded in with a bright smile on her face...much brighter than Logan's typical scowl.

As she spoke, her voice dripped with southern cured honey, "Hey sugah...you don't look like you're enjoyin' that coke very much."

"What gave that away?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

She smiled teasingly and took a couple of steps toward him as he laughed a little and turned away to keep from fully responding to her flirtation. Damn she was sexy. He glanced back at her as she spoke, "I got something for you..."

'Please let it be you, naked' he thought as she pulled a brown paper bag from behind her, setting it on the counter in front of him. Logan gave her a wary look as he reached for the bag. Marie's gifts to him had been hits and misses...well, actually more misses than hits, so his hesitation to open one of her gifts was warranted.

He opened the bag and almost gasped like a kid getting their first bike at Christmas. Beer. Glorious, golden beer. A full six pack...all for him.

Logan looked up at her with a thankful, but confused expression, "Kid...how'd you get this?"

She put both her hands on the counter and leaned over a little. Logan squirmed as he looked her up and down. She wore a fitted short sleeved shirt with a deep v neck, which flaunted her deliciously ample cleavage and tight skinny jeans that clung to her tight little ass perfectly.

He tried to keep his eyes on her face as she spoke, "Aw hon, you know not everyone thinks I'm as young as you do. Some men happen to think I look like a grown woman."

Her voice carried the slightest hint of flirtation as he snatched a beer out of the bag, immediately popping the cap. Logan would have hated her when she flirted if he didn't love it so damn much. It gave him a brief glimpse into what she would be like during foreplay.

He took a few swigs and smiled at the wonderful bite that tickled the back of his throat, "Well, kid, whatever you did, I owe you big time."

She smirked and nudged him before walking to the refrigerator, "I'll think of a way you can pay me back..."

It was getting to be too much for him. She was a flirt...that's just the type of chick she had developed into, but damn...how could she not know her affect on him?

Maybe it was all the time she had spent with Jubilee...or maybe it was the newfound sexual freedom she was exploring with Bobby. Either way, she was driving him even crazier than he already was.

He groaned slightly as she winked at him and left the room. Logan watched her ass the whole way and shook his head as he attempted to rid himself of the dirty thoughts of her stretched out on the very counter he sat at.
--------------------
Marie loved flirting with Logan. Aside from his obvious rugged attractiveness, he was her hero. She knew he wasn't perfect by any means, but he was still the man she had placed on her pedestal and in her dreams. Before she lost her virginity to Bobby, she often fantasized about what a bedroom experience with Logan would be like.

She imagined it would be rough, yet loving...animalistic, yet passionate. In other words, it would be perfect.

She kept all sexual thoughts of Logan where they belonged...in her head. She knew he wasn't the type who would commit to her, so she allowed herself to fantasize and flirt...but never indulge in the last 'F'. Two outta three 'F's wasn't bad in her book, especially considering how sexy he was.

Marie loved Bobby. He had risked his life just to kiss her at a couple of different points in their relationship...of course he was a keeper. His flirtation with Kitty had bugged her until she found her and Piotr having sex up against one of the sheds in the back of the property. The look on their faces was priceless.

No matter how much she fantasized about Logan, she knew she couldn't give into to such temptation. Marie wanted love, commitment, stability and eventually, a family. She wanted all of the things she knew Logan would not give...so she pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind.
----------------------
He'd spent the better part of the evening driving himself crazy. With every swig of beer he had that afternoon came a new mini-fantasy starring Marie. He wanted her body so badly, but was sure a girl as young as her would fall in love and end up needing more than he was willing and able to give.

He sat in the library sometime after midnight with only the soft glow of the moon and the outer lights of the mansion to illuminate the room. Rogue walked in without noticing him and began perusing the endless shelves. She told him that she read whenever she couldn't sleep. After she inherited his nightmares, she was able to finish Moby Dick in less than three nights...so he figured she was busy looking for something else to pass the time as she fought off the insomnia.

His breath hitched in his throat as he noticed what she was wearing. A cotton nightgown...a thin, spaghetti strapped cotton nightgown that stopped just below her ass. She started to move to the nearest light switch so she could see better, but he stopped her with his voice, "Can't sleep kid?"

Marie spun around, clutching her heart, "Shit Logan! You scared the hell outta me!"

He stood, setting his nearly finished beer down, "Didn't mean to do that. Tryin' to find somethin' to read, huh?"

The self control was waning. Every inch of uncovered skin was silently calling out for him to touch it. She ran a hand through her hair and shrugged before turning back to the shelves, fully unaware of the desire in his eyes as he slowly approached her, "Yea...was hoping for something adventurous. Bobby hates it when I read the romantic stuff. He says it makes our expectations too high. I don't see a big problem though! What's wrong with a man sweeping you off your feet and having his way with you?"

"Not a damn thing", he almost whispered.

She turned back around and was surprised to see that he was barely a foot in front of her. Marie would be lying if Logan hadn't been the object of her fantasy ever since they met. Whose fantasy wouldn't he star in? But she was with Bobby. Sweet, sensitive, safe, age appropriate Bobby.

She spoke quietly as she stared into his determined eyes, "What are you doing?" Self control was gone. Logan needed her now...and nothing would stop him.

He grabbed her waist and pushed her back against the book shelf, causing her to yelp slightly as she looked up into his face, "Logan..."

He stared into her uncertain eyes for a moment before taking her face in his hands and kissing her hungrily. She pushed his lips away from hers, but it was useless. He simply relocated them to her neck, causing her to shudder and urgently whisper, "Logan! Stop! I can't!"

He heard her words, but refused to listen. He couldn't. He had wanted her for so long and now he was so close...

Marie's body was playing tug of war, and unfortunately for her mind, her body was winning. She continued to fight uselessly against him as his lips traveled from her neck to her cleavage. She didn't know when it happened, but her eyes drifted closed as he trailed hungry kisses down her neck to her heaving bosom. His hand snaked underneath her nightgown to play with the hemline of her panties, which caused her to increase the fervency of her resistance, "No Logan! Stop!"

With one powerful yank, her panties were ripped off and tossed to the floor. He brought his face back to hers and whispered before kissing her, "You want this Marie...I can smell it on you."

She felt weakened. He reached down and raised her left leg so that she could rest her foot on one of the higher book shelves further up and beside them to give him easy access to the prize at the apex of her thighs. He unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down just far enough for his erection to spring forward.

Marie shook her head quickly and pushed against his chest as he licked at her neck, then reached down and pushed his middle finger inside of her. She was lost. The Marie she thought she was had vacated the premises and some wanton slut had replaced her.

She let out a moan and grabbed onto the bookshelves above her as his finger dipped in and out of her dripping slit. Logan smiled in smug satisfaction as he felt her body begin to give into his will. In his mind, he marveled at the tightness that surrounded his finger. He leaned over and kissed her neck before removing his finger and guiding his shaft forward.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, whispering, "Logan...please...don't."

He kissed her and whispered back, "You're going to moan my name before this is over, Marie."

With that, he shoved himself all the way inside of her. She cried out softly, but stopped herself as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders to steady herself, while the other continued to grasp the shelf above her.

Logan didn't give her much time to adjust. He immediately started pumping into her with long, deep, powerful strokes that shoved her a few inches up the bookshelf each time he pushed in, then let her drift back down the few inches when he partially pulled out, only to push her back up again with the next stroke. He gripped her ass with one hand while the other held onto the shelf beside her, smiling as soft moans escaped her lips.

She was enjoying it far more than she cared to admit.

Marie was everything he had been fantasizing about, only better. He yanked one of her straps down off of her shoulder, causing the flimsy fabric of her nightgown to fall away. He quickly attached his lips to her breast and whispered against her nipple, "Say my name, Marie...say it..."

She moaned and whispered, "Logan..."

"Again..." he growled as he increased the speed of his thrusts. He was close.

She shuddered and yelped as her body began to lose control, "L-l-logan!"

He lifted his head up and grabbed her neck. He wanted to watch her face as she came for him, "Look at me...look at me Marie."

She tried to open her eyes, but it was too late. The warmth that had been building within her burst into a wild flame, causing her to thrash and tightly grasp onto him. Watching her climax pushed him over the edge. He shoved himself deep inside of her and came as he bit his lip to keep from roaring out in pleasure.

He held her there for a while, panting until he felt his cum start to leak out of her and onto his leg. He leaned back slightly to look into her face, but she averted her eyes from his gaze and turned her head to the floor. They said nothing for what felt like an eternity. They stood there, with his softening member still buried deep within her, breathing heavily and attempting to find the right words to say.

He knew she felt guilty about what she had done because of Bobby. She loved Bobby...as well she should. But Logan loved Marie. Of course, not in the way that he should...or not enough to give up his life as a lone wanderer, but he did love her. He pulled her face back to his, forcing her to look him in the eyes. She started to say something, but just put her hands on his shoulders and squirmed a little to disengage herself from his cock. He let her down and almost let her walk away before he snatched her back into his arms and gave her a soft, loving kiss, which was a stark contrast to the forceful, passionate kiss that led to their encounter.

Marie returned it and stared at him when the kiss ended. She whispered as she looked into his eyes, "Why Logan?"

He gave her a questioning look. Could it be that she didn't know that she was the sole object of his true affection? He shook his head, "It's always been you, kid."

"I'm with Bobby, Logan...what do we do now?" she said as he released her from his embrace.

He stowed himself away in his pants, "Now...you go back to your room and go to sleep...you know I can't give you anymore than this."

Marie crossed her arms...it was more to cover herself than show attitude. She shook her head and looked down, "This can't happen again. I love Bobby and he is willing to give me everything you can't. This won't happen again."

She turned and walked out of the library as he looked over and picked up her shredded panties before tucking them into his pocket. Her voice echoed in his head, repeating 'This won't happen again.'

He smirked to himself. She didn't know it yet, but she was very very wrong.
Chapter End Notes:
Please provide feedback.