Story Notes:
Contains some semi-nonconsensual sex. I do not condone rape in any way, so please don't flame.
Author's Chapter Notes:
A short, simple introduction to this story. I like an obsessive Logan, don't you?
It started the night they nearly killed each other.

He never fully established why she came to his room, and by the time it was all said and done, it didn't seem to matter to anyone else but him. He stabbed her through the chest and she nearly sucked the life out of him. Although Marie was the one who walked away with his harrowing memories, he was left haunted by her touch and the desire for so much more. She left her mark on him.

Logan was surprised at how much restraint he practiced for the following three years. Jean was a nice distraction with her mile long legs and crazy eyes, but whenever he was having his way with one of his fast and ready bar flies, it was Marie's face that he pictured.

He'd even called out her name during a few choice encounters. He'd just laugh. If they didn't already know it was a one time deal, they'd sure as hell know after that!

He sometimes caught himself staring at her various desirable body parts...ass...tits...lips...hips...legs...eyes.

When he came back before Crazy Jean...or Phoenix reappeared, he nearly jumped Marie when she gave him his normal "Welcome Back, Sugah" hug. The little vixen had suddenly learned how to walk in high heels, switch her hips and pouted with those luscious lips. She was learning the art of seduction...for Bobby.

Logan didn't really hate Iceman, he just wished he would disappear. At least Bobby couldn't touch her. That was the one thing keeping Logan sane...knowing that ice prick hadn't gotten in any more than a quick kiss.

He repeatedly attempted to remind himself that she was a kid. She had a good, sweet heart and he shouldn't think of her that way. He could never give her the love she truly needed or the life she actually wanted. He had no goddamn business thinking of her that way. Logan didn't want marriage, kids, or the house with the white picket fence. That kind of storybook shit was for people without adamantium plated skeletons and horrific pasts...it was for good people like Marie. She watched sports without complaint, cooked him meals, had a wicked sense of humor and loved riding motorcycles. She would have been the perfect woman if she wasn't so good.

When they lost Scott, Jean and Chuck, Logan knew it was something Marie would take pretty hard, so he tried to stick around and be there for her as best he could...until he reminded himself that she was now touchable.

His thoughts were first plagued with images of ice prick fumbling around on top of her...barely sure of which hole to stick it in.

Then there were the other thoughts.

Marie bent over, up against a wall, laying in his bed, on his bike...the list went on and on. He imagined her in every possible position and in every place possible. His favorite little daydream involved the bathroom of his favorite diner.

Again, he reminded himself to stop thinking of her in that way, so he would go out and find a Marie replacement to fuck. He'd leave them feeling even hungrier for Marie. It was like he was eating empty calories and nothing would fill him up...except for Rogue.