Author's Chapter Notes:
Please be aware - there is a serious smut alert on this chapter! Don't blame me - the plot bunnies made me do it!!
4. The Hellion on My Harley




I’ve been in a foul mood all day an’, geez, I wonder why? I’m being ironic here, in case it’s escaped yer notice. Much as I appreciate everythin’ Xavier’s done for me – givin’ me a home an’ helpin’ me to sort out my missin’ memories an’ all – I can’t help but feel that he was way outta line callin’ me into his study this mornin’. I know what I shoulda done – I shoulda told him an’ his fancy X-Men to fuck off an’ stormed outta there. But sometime in the past one hundred years or so o’ my life, I seem to have developed this sense o’ honour an’ pride, an’ I couldn’t walk out an’ not defend that honour. For good or for bad, Marie an’ me are a couple now an’ no matter what Scooter thinks there’s nothin’ sordid or sleazy about it. There’s a connection between us. God knows how or why, but I’ve known she was meant to be mine since the day she sat in my camper an’ finished off the last o’ my beef jerky. An’ I think she knew it too. An’ no matter what the Xaviers an’ the Scooters o’ this world say, nothin’ will change that. It’s a fact o’ life. My life.

I ain’t exactly feelin’ sociable after Xavier’s tete a tete so I’m kinda relieved that I have no trainin’ sessions scheduled for the day. Christ knows I can traumatise the kids well enough when I’m in a reasonably good mood, so it’s anybody’s guess what I could achieve in my current state o’ mind. So I spend some time foolin’ around with the Harley an’ fittin’ the new sparkplugs in the jeep an’ before I know it, the afternoon’s gone an’ I’m being assaulted by the delicious aromas o’ the chicken casserole we’re havin’ for dinner. Funny how time flies when you’re havin’ fun ……

My stomach growls loudly to remind me that I didn’t stop for lunch. Come to think of it, breakfast was a hit an’ miss affair too, for obvious reasons.

I drop down the jeep’s hood an’ reach for a rag, wipin’ away the oil that coats my fingers. I wish I could wipe away my sudden feelin’ of unease just as easily. There’s a little voice in my head, tellin’ me to stop being such a fool an’ grow up, but the thought o’ facin’ the rest o’ the teachin’ staff in the dinin’ room after this morning’s debacle is makin’ me sick to the stomach. They’d have to be deaf not to know about me an’ Marie by now – as I’ve said before, news goes around this place faster than a dose o’ clap in a brothel. Ain’t nothin’ I can do about that. But damn me for a fool if I have to put up with their disapprovin’ glances an’ barely hidden hostility. An’ those flamin’ kids …… If I have to listen to one more stage-whispered explanation o’ how Marie tamed the big bad Wolverine, I’ll ……

Oh, fer god’s sake …… ! I know what I wanna do, so why don’t I just cut the crap an’ do it?

Tossin’ the rag aside, I stride from the garage, slammin’ the door behind me an’ gettin’ a moment’s satisfaction as the resultin’ crash startles a young student just passin’ by. She backs off as I storm past an’ I resist the urge to growl. The way she lowers her eyes as if afraid to meet my gaze is enough to convince me that I’ve got her on the hop. Flamin’ kids think I’m tamed, do they? I don’t know the meanin’ o’ the word.

I almost barrel into Storm as I pass the kitchen, my nose alertin’ me to her presence just in time to avoid the collision. She rocks back into the doorway, surprised by my sudden appearance but recoverin’ quickly an’ reachin’ out a hand as I stalk past.

“Logan, I would like to …… Logan?”

She breaks off helplessly as I ignore her an’ continue on my way. I certainly don’t need another lecture right now an’ especially not from the holier-than-thou weather witch. What I do need is my girl, preferably writhin’ under me an’ pantin’ my name, but I’ll settle for some good old fashioned peace an’ quiet an’ some time to talk. An’ possibly a beer. Yeah, definitely a beer.

Reachin’ Marie’s room, I shove open the door with enough force to send it crashin’ back into the wall behind. Marie, just comin’ from the bathroom with a brush in her hand, jumps back with a squeak.

“Christ, Logan! Don’t ya ever knock?”

I release the growl gatherin’ in my chest an’ she purses her lips, puttin’ the brush down on the nearby dresser. “Ah guess not. So. Did ya just come here to give me a heart attack, or did ya have another purpose in mind?”

I resist the urge to bear her down to the bed an’ show her what’s really on my mind. “Grab a jacket. We’re goin’ out.”

“Wha …… ? Out? But it’s dinner time.”

“I know. That’s why we’re goin’ out.”

“But we’re havin’ banana splits for dessert tonight. Ah was looking forward to one of those.”

“Christ, Marie! Are ya comin’ or not?”

She gives me a long, calculatin’ look before stridin’ to her wardrobe, openin’ it an’ searchin’ the rail for her jacket. I can hear her mutterin’ as she slides the clothes around an’ I lean back against the door jamb, foldin’ my arms an’ tappin’ my fingers impatiently. “Get a move on, will ya?”

“For heaven’s sake, sugah, what’s the rush?” She turns from the wardrobe, clutchin’ her favourite green leather jacket – green leather, fer Chrissakes! – an’ regards me with that curious tilt o’ the head that I usually find so endearin’ but which is really startin’ to piss me off right now. “Ah thought you’d enjoy havin’ the chance to talk to everybody at dinner tonight.” She begins to shrug herself into the jacket. Not fast enough, I might add. “Ah know Scott wasn’t too complimentary about us being together, but not everyone shares his opinion, y’know? Storm, especially, wanted to congratulate us.”

“She did?” Well, that’s news ta me.

“Sure.” Marie closes the wardrobe door an’ moves across the room to stand in front o’ me, smilin’ up at my face. “She actually thinks we shoulda got together long before this, but ah guess the ol’ poison skin kinda got in the way, huh?”

“Ah, shit.” So Storm is one of our supporters? I’m actually startin’ to feel bad about cuttin’ her dead in the hallway just now, but the deed is done an’ I can’t take it back. Maybe I’ll see her at breakfast …… ?

“Oh, geez, Logan, you think …… you think everybody’s gonna be like Scott, don’t you? That’s why we’re going out. We’re avoidin’ everybody.”

A low rumble starts in my chest an’ she moves closer to press her palm to my cheek. “Come to dinner with me, sugah. It won’t be so bad, ah promise.”

“Marie!” As much as I love this girl, my patience is rapidly wearin’ thin an’ once I’ve made up my mind I don’t ever change it. For anyone. “Marie, if ya don’t get yer ass outta that door right now an’ down ta the garage, I swear I’ll throw ya over my shoulder an’ carry ya there.”

Her eyes light up an’, for a moment, I actually think she’s gonna call my challenge, but she finally snorts an’ stalks out into the hallway, bristlin’ like a cat. “Fine! Miss dessert then! See if ah care!”

Closin’ Marie’s door behind me – a great deal quieter than I opened it – we make our way down to the garage, pausin’ at the closet near the front door for me to grab my leather jacket. In the garage, I activate the control to open the huge metal door an’ then stalk to the bike, swingin’ my leg over an’ settlin’ into the seat, decisively.

Marie eyes the bike with some consternation. “Can’t we go in the jeep? Ah’ve just done my hair.”

“No. Bike. Now shaddup an’ get on.” My mood has not improved any durin’ our journey down from Marie’s room.

“Y’know, ya really are a grumpy bastard when the mood takes ya.” Marie clambers onto the back o’ the bike, her annoyance makin’ her Southern drawl more noticeable. I love it when she’s angry. “Ah swear, if ah didn’t love ya so much ah’d smack ya upside the head.”

“Ya could try,” I growl back, startin’ up the bike an’ feelin’ her arms go around my waist as I rev the engine. Feelin’ spiteful, I let her rip an’ barrel outta the garage faster than safety protocols would allow, considerin’ a kid could be walkin’ past at that precise moment. Marie squeals an’ hangs on for dear life as I send the bike hurtlin’ down the driveway in a spray o’ gravel.

As I turn outta the driveway, I realise that insistin’ on takin’ the bike may not have been a wise decision after all. Marie is sittin’ so close to me that her knees are pressin’ into my thighs – going around a corner only makes her grip harder. As I fight to keep my attention on the road ahead, she leans closer an’ I stifle a groan as I feel her hot breasts pressin’ into my back.

“Where are we going?” Her lips brush my ear as she pitches her tone to be heard above the rushin’ o’ the wind an’ my heart jolts in response, sendin’ a flush o’ heat to my groin. The warm puff of air she breathes into my ear is surely my imagination – the rush o’ passin’ wind would have stolen it away long before it reached me.

“Sugah?” I realise she is waitin’ for an answer an’ I force myself to focus.

“I thought we’d go to Harry’s,” I shout back. “A rare steak an’ a beer wouldn’t go amiss right now.”

“Sounds good.” Marie nods appreciatively an’ rests her head on my shoulder. “Maybe I could persuade you to shoot a few rounds o’ pool with me?”

“We’ll see,” I hedge. “Beer first. Entertainment later.”

“Okay, sugah. Whatever you say.” She sighs happily an’ I concentrate on overtakin’ a camper pullin’ a trailer which is weavin’ about the road due to being slightly overloaded on one side. The driver helpfully waves me through once the road ahead is clear an’ I pull out, givin’ the camper the once over as I roar past. The similarity between this vehicle an’ the camper I was drivin’ when I met Marie three years ago is so acute that I lose myself in memories for a moment an’, by the time I come back to the here an’ now, I am several miles up the road an’ Marie has somehow managed to get her hands beneath my jacket without me noticin’.

There’s nothin’ between my body an’ the heat of her palms but the material o’ the flannel shirt I am wearin’, an’ even that offers scant protection as her fingers deftly undo a couple o’ buttons.

“Marie,” I growl, warningly.

“Oh, hush, sugah.” She pushes closer to my back an’ her hand slips inside my shirt, warm fingers splayin’ against my stomach. Torn between concentratin’ on the road an’ the feel of her gently strokin’ hand, I fail to notice her other hand driftin’ slowly lower until it squeezes the bulge in my jeans.

The bike wobbles alarmingly as all concentration is momentarily lost.

“Christ, Marie, are ya tryin’ ta get us both killed?” Control regained, I remove her hand from my nether regions an’ place it back around my waist, tossin’ a glare over my shoulder. “Save it fer the bedroom, okay?”

“You didn’t say that the other night out by the boathouse.” I can almost hear the pout in her voice as she exposes the flaw in my logic. “Come on, sugah, lighten up.”

“Marie, we’re on a bike.” I point out the obvious, but somehow I get the feelin’ she’s not listenin’. The hand in my shirt is tracin’ tiny circles on my skin an’ her free hand has wandered south once more, wisely stayin’ clear o’ my rapidly growin’ erection but still managin’ to force a groan from my lips as she squeezes my thigh. I get the feelin’ she knows exactly what she is doing to me an’ if she doesn’t stop she’s gonna get more than she bargained for.

When her hot little tongue flicks out to lick the back o’ my ear I know I gotta scratch this itch before it kills me. She squeals as I swerve the bike violently off the road onto a rough track that runs through the surroundin’ forest an’ up into the hills.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” I think she knows where we’re goin’ an’ why, but she stays quiet as we jolt along, the uneven dirt road doing my achin’ groin no favours. The overlappin’ trees steal away the last o’ the day’s wanin’ light an’ I am forced to switch on the bike’s headlight, more for Marie’s benefit than mine. The beam casts strange shadows on the trees ahead.

Four miles down the road I pull off onto what is barely more than a rabbit track through the trees, finally emergin’ into a small clearin’ as the last o’ the day’s light is leeched from the sky by the oncomin’ night. Stars begin to emerge as the sky darkens an’ Marie breathes out a soft sigh as the crescent moon emerges from behind a cloud, bathin’ the clearin’ in a silvery glow. “Oh, Logan! So pretty!”

Kickin’ down the bike’s stand, I shrug out o’ my jacket and hang it from the handlebars, immediately feelin’ Marie’s arms go around me and begin to undo the remainin’ buttons on my shirt. She doesn’t ask how or why I know of the clearin’ an’ I don’t volunteer the information either. She’s probably thinkin’ that I bring my women here. The truth owes more to my feral nature than my love o’ sex. I come here when I feel the beast inside me tryin’ to exert its control an’ make me in its image. The peace an’ quiet here is soothin’, the solitude a welcome change to the constant barrage o’ noise at the mansion. Here, I can ground myself in nature an’ allow the man to regain control.

Havin’ undone my buttons, Marie removes my shirt, pullin’ it back an’ off my shoulders an’ tossin’ it onto my jacket. Her hands return unerringly to my chest, roamin’ my body as if tryin’ to commit every inch o’ me to memory, her knees pressin’ into my thighs an’ imprisonin’ my legs against the bike. It’s strangely erotic to see her disembodied hands movin’ up an’ down my chest an’ I groan softly as she runs the pads of her fingers across my flat nipples, makin’ them harden under her touch.

I can feel her breath on the back o’ my neck as one hand drifts lower, tracin’ a line o’ dark hair down to my belly button, which she circles once or twice before skippin’ over my jeans to caress my thigh. The friction excites the growin’ bulge between my legs an’ Marie giggles against my neck as I shift uncomfortably on the bike’s seat.

“Not comfy, sweetie? Let’s see if ah can remedy that.”

Both hands glide to the large buckle that fastens my belt, flippin’ it open an’ draggin’ the belt from its loops with one swift movement. She flings it away across the clearin’ an’ my eyes follow its flight, committin’ its final landin’ place to memory. That’s my favourite belt an’ I’ll want it back later.

The button at the waistband o’ my jeans is next to go an’ my breath catches as she turns her attention to the zipper, slidin’ it down slowly so as not to trap any sensitive flesh. The night air is wonderfully cool on my throbbin’ heat, yet all I can think of is buryin’ myself to the hilt in another kind o’ warmth.

When her hands go to the waistband o’ my jeans an’ push down, insistently, I get the hint an’ put both feet on the ground, raisin’ myself up just enough for her to push my jeans down my thighs. I am now effectively pinned to the bike – with Marie’s knees pressin’ into my legs and the jeans keepin’ me hobbled, the only way I’ll get off the Harley is by fallin’ off.

I don’t know what to do with my hands – when I reach for hers, intendin’ to guide it where I want it to go, she slaps them away, resolutely refusin’ to touch me until I move them away. Lost for ideas, I put my right hand on her thigh, grippin’ tightly, an’ reachin’ slightly up an’ around me to fist my left hand into her hair, windin’ the silky strands around my fingers. Unintentionally, this posture leaves me completely open to her desires, a fact that I find disturbin’ yet highly excitin’ as I watch her hands drift down my chest to my waitin’ cock.

Her hand encircles me, strokin’ down to the base an’ back up to the head with a smoothness that makes my head spin. At the apex of her upward stroke, she circles her thumb across the glossy crown, smearin’ the pre-cum that is already weepin’ from the slit, an’ my cock jerks in her hand, cravin’ more attention an’ gettin’ it as she takes her hand on another languid journey down my length. An involuntary groan of pleasure escapes my lips as she tightens her grip. “Marie ……”

“You like that, don’t you?” she purrs, suggestively, against my ear an’ I groan again as her hair falls over my shoulder, brushin’ against already sensitive nipples. She’s got me right where she wants me, an’ she knows it. Her hand stills an’ I can’t stop the growl that rumbles in my throat. “Do you want me to continue, baby? Do you want me to make you come?”

Christ, she wants me ta beg! For a split second, a haze of anger washes over me – I beg for nothin’, even from Marie. But then her free hand slides around my waist an’ she reaches down between my legs, squashin’ her breasts against my back so that she can squeeze my achin’ balls, an’ I arch back into her with a cry. “Ah, Christ, Marie …… please ……”

It wasn’t meant as a plea for her to continue, but she takes it as such and begins to jack me in earnest now, her grip tightenin’ as she strokes up towards the head then loosenin’ as she descends, to repeat the process over and over, her movements exactly mimickin’ how I would do this myself an’ I know she is accessin’ my memories to make this perfect for me. An’ all the time, the hand on my balls is slowly squeezin’ an’ caressin’ an’ I can feel the pressure buildin’ at the base o’ my spine an’ I know it isn’t going to be long before I come.

With my breath comin’ in short, ragged gasps, she ups the pace, tightenin’ her grip until it’s almost painful an’ I clench my teeth as a spasm ripples through my lower body, heraldin’ my impendin’ climax. “Oh god …… oh god ……”

“That’s it, baby, come for me.” Marie’s lips are brushin’ my ear again an’ I shiver at the teasin’ touch. “Let it go, sugah. Ah wanna see ya come.”

“ ……. Harder …… Marie ……” The words escape my lips before I can stop them an’ she smiles against my neck, teasin’ the flesh with hot little kisses that start behind my ear an’ drift down to the soft flesh at the base o’ my neck. As I tilt my head to the side to give her greater access, she clamps her teeth to the soft flesh there an’ bites down – hard. Markin’ me. Like a feral.

“Jesus Christ ……!” The combined pleasure-pain tips me over the edge an’ I climax hard, growlin’ like a madman as I pump my seed all over Marie’s hand an’ the front o’ my bike.

It takes a while to come down from my high an’, when I do, I realise my head is restin’ on her shoulder an’ she is strokin’ my damp hair. My hand goes unerringly to the location of her bite, but the wound has already healed an’ there is just a smear of blood to show it ever existed at all. She marked me. She thinks I’m hers. The beast in me howls its approval, the thought o’ being marked by Marie makin’ me as horny as hell.

Her knees are still pressed against my thighs an’ I push them away, almost fallin’ off the bike in my haste to remove my jeans. When I turn back, she is sittin’ side saddle, languidly lickin’ my come from her fingers, an’ I growl in approval, takin’ her face in my hands an’ crushin’ my lips to hers, tastin’ myself on her tongue.

It doesn’t take long to divest her of her blouse, pants and underwear, but when I make to lower her to the soft grass she grasps my shoulders an’ pulls me back. “No,” she whispers, urgently. “On the bike.”

I nod an’ retake my seat, but when she starts to sit facin’ me I swivel her around to face the handlebars. If she wants to ride the Harley, we’re gonna do this right ……

“Put yer feet on the rests,” I growl, roughly, against her neck. “An’ hold onto the handlebars.”

She does as she is told, leanin’ forward slightly to reach the handlebars, the moonlight slidin’ across the soft curves of her back an’ makin’ her glow like somethin’ out of a dream. I can smell her arousal as I hitch nearer an’ when she looks back at me over her shoulder through the dark fall of her hair, my balls tighten painfully.

She gasps as I press the tip o’ my cock to her slick folds an’ I know this isn’t gonna be gentle. Thanks to jerkin’ me off an’ the bite to my neck, she’s got the beast howlin’ at the door an’ it ain’t gonna be appeased until it’s taken its woman hard an’ fast. Her words to Jean this mornin’ come back, unbidden, to my mind. So she thinks she can handle the Wolverine, does she? Well, here’s yer chance, babe ……

I push forward, roughly, gruntin’ as her slick warmth envelopes me. Normally, I’d stop, pull out an’ enter again several times, makin’ penetration slow an’ easy for my woman. But the beast is in control now an’ it has no concept o’ being gentle. Marie screams as I plunge deep in one single thrust, openin’ her before me an’ plunderin’ her sweetness for my own.

“Oh god ….. Logan! Oh yes …… yes!”

Her frantic cries stoke my desire an’ I pull back, rammin’ forward again with such force that the Harley rattles beneath us. I grasp her hips to steady her, pullin’ her back into me as I begin to thrust hard, a steady growl buildin’ in my chest as the beast claims its woman.

“Can you feel me, Marie? Can you feel how hard I am for you?” I can’t resist tauntin’ her the way she taunted me an’ when I slip a hand down to rub the little nubbin o’ pleasure between her legs she moans deliriously, buckin’ into my fingers.

I can feel her climax buildin’ an’ when it hits she lets go of the handlebars an’ archs back against me with a soft cry, shudderin’ in my arms. As her inner walls clamp down on my cock, I manage two more hard thrusts before my own climax hits an’ she moans at the sensation o’ my hot seed releasin’ deep into her.

Exhausted an’ sweaty, we slump against the handlebars. I can feel aftershocks runnin’ through her body an’ I wait until her breathin’ slows before pullin’ out o’ her an’ reachin’ for my jacket. I place it around her shoulders an’ she smiles up at me, her eyes lazy with the afterglow o’ good sex.

“Wow! That was ……” Words fail her an’ I’m only too happy to supply the one she is lookin’ for.

“Mindblowin’?”

She nods happily an’ I glance down at the Harley beneath us, which is glistening slightly with the results of our union. “Gonna have ta give her a over-haul in the mornin’,” I inform her, guiltily, as I reach down an’ grab my jeans. “I’m not sure if what we just did is good fer the engine.”

“It was certainly good for mine.” Marie tosses me a wink as she hops off the bike an’ I take a moment to admire the way her body moves as she searches among the pile o’ clothin’ for her panties. With my enhanced eyesight, I can see ‘em clearly, but somehow I neglect to pass the information along.

We dress slowly, takin’ every opportunity to caress an’ kiss as the mood takes us. By the time I have retrieved my belt from across the clearin’, she is leanin’ against the bike, eyeing me speculatively as I thread the belt through the loops on my jeans.

“I’m hungry,” she complains, soundin’ like a little girl half her age. “The sex was great, but it’s left me with a huge yearnin’ for steak.”

“No problem.” I quirk an eyebrow. “Harry’s isn’t far away an’ we could always call back here after we’ve eaten?”

The sultry look in her eye gives me the answer to that question better than any words could have done an’ I stride to the bike, eagerly. Sooner we eat, the sooner I can get to have my hands on Marie again.

I hear the soft click of a firearm bein’ cocked just seconds before the scent of a stranger reaches me on the breeze. It’s so faint, I almost miss it, but it’s masked by the overpowerin’ after-scent of our sexual encounter an’ I curse the lapse o’ concentration that has allowed someone to sneak up on me undetected.

I whirl Marie away from the bike an’ into the protection of my arms just seconds before the high powered bullet smacks me in the back o’ the head. It can’t penetrate my adamantium skull, but the impact is enough to rattle my brains and send me to my knees, draggin’ Marie down with me. Another bullet, this time to the base o’ my neck, an’ I haul in a ragged breath, my nerves afire with jagged pain. As blackness seeps in from the edges o’ my vision, I topple slowly forwards. The last thing I hear before oblivion claims me is the sound of another gunshot an’ Marie’s piercin’ scream ……
Chapter End Notes:
NEXT: With Wolverine injured, Rogue fights for their lives!