Author's Chapter Notes:
Well,this is it, we're finally back up to date! This chapter marks the last of the ones I had uploaded before accidentally deleting my entire story! With the next chapter, we're on to new ground!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for their patience while I worked to correct my error. The one thing I truly regret about deleting my story is that all my wonderful reviews were lost too - some of you have re-reviewed and for that I am truly grateful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

For those of you who were not so patient - try to remember that some of us have full-time jobs, a home, a husband and two cats to look after and the next time we delete our stories cut us some slack!!

Incidently, please be aware that this chapter carries a MAJOR smut alert!!
14. Heaven on Four Wheels




I sometimes wonder how I manage to get myself into these situations, y’know. All I wanted was a chance to grab a few beers, let off some steam an’ maybe get laid as a way to end off a perfect night’s entertainment. Instead, my girl has been threatened with rape, I’ve had my arm dislocated, an’ I’m currently gettin’ up close an’ personal with the bars o’ the cage while my latest challenger acquaints his fist with my kidneys.

The guy’s name is Hammer, an’ he’s built like the Hulk, only twice as mean. About four seconds ago he managed to get his meaty fist around my neck an’ slam my face into the bars with a clang that I’m sure was heard clear across the warehouse. From here, I can see Marie, standin’ by the bar, pumpin’ the air with her fist, willin’ me to break free an’ give the guy some payback.

But I can’t move – he’s got me pinned – an’ when his fist crashes into the small o’ my back I groan in pain. My knees buckle an’ Hammer lets me go, leavin’ me to slide down the bars into a heap on the concrete floor. Jus’ leave me here fer a moment, willya? Don’t ferget ta wake me on yer way out.

Hammer roars at the crowd, then reaches down to tuck a hand in the waistband o’ my jeans, haulin’ me to my feet. I flail in his grip for a moment, before he deposits me on my feet an’ plants an uppercut on my chin that sends me staggerin’ clear to the other side o’ the cage. I land heavily on my ass an’ sit there for a moment, lettin’ the cage stop spinnin’ while Hammer struts around an’ preens for the crowd.

He’s gotta be a mutant. Nobody else could dish out such punishment an’ haul me about like a rag-doll the way he does. That uppercut he just gave me shoulda broken every one of his fingers an’ left him howlin’ in pain, yet he shrugged it off as though it were nothin’ more than a love-tap.

O’ course, it’s not impossible for him to be a mutant. I’m competing after all, an’ where there’s one there’s bound to be others. Thing is though, I’m careful never to expose myself as such when I fight. I try not to get myself injured so that people don’t see me heal. I don’t fight to my full potential – using all the techniques I’ve learned over the years would be a sure-fire way to be labelled as a ‘mutie’. I try not to go feral, an’ I never unsheathe the claws. Guy gotta be careful. A room full o’ truckers lookin’ to see a good fight or two an’ maybe get drunk a little can suddenly become a lynch mob when they think they’ve spotted a ‘mutie’ in their midst. So I’ve learned to fight real careful over the years.

This guy though – Hammer – he acts like he don’t care. An’ that makes him dangerous. ‘Cause if he goes down, the other two mutants in the room – namely me an’ Marie – don’t wanna be going down with him.

Which means I gotta take him out real quick like.

Gettin’ his attention ain’t gonna be a problem, ‘cause he’s already tired o’ showin’ off for the crowd an’ is comin’ for me again. I think he’s ready to finish me off this time – I can see the bloodlust in his eyes.

Let’s see if I can use that to my advantage.

I get to my feet as he rushes me an’ barrel forwards, catchin’ him in the gut with my head an’ wrappin’ my arms around the bulk of his waist. He grunts as we collide an’ I use my momentum to push him back the way he’s just come, the breath whooshin’ outta him as he crashes heavily into the very bars he’s just had me pinned against. On the pretext o’ standin’ up straight, I ‘accidentally’ manage to catch him under the chin with the top o’ my head. His jaw snaps shut with a resoundin’ click, an’ the impact actually makes me see stars for a moment, so he must be in a whole world full o’ hurt right about now. While he’s busy countin’ the birdies flyin’ around his head, I jab him in the stomach hard enough to make him double over, then bring both hands down in a firm chop to each side of his neck. He drops like a stone an’ doesn’t move again.

Well, whaddaya know? Guess the fella had a glass jaw ……..

The crowd erupts into thunderous applause as the referee lifts my arm to acknowledge the rightful King o’ the Cage an’ suddenly there are people all around me, slappin’ me on the back an’ shoutin’ an’ hollerin’ an’ all but steppin’ on the poor guy on the floor in their bid to congratulate me. A growl rushes to my throat as I feel myself being mobbed an’ I know I gotta get outta the crush before I do somethin’ I’ll regret later. I push away from the referee, who tries to pull me back to say a few words to the crowd, but I ain’t havin’ none of it an’ I shoulder my way to the cage door, where I suddenly find myself face to face with Marie an’ there is such love an’ pride in her eyes that it near takes my breath away. An’ then she is flingin’ her arms around my neck, an’ I willingly allow her to take my lips with hers as I lock my hands around her waist an’ pull her flush against my body, leanin’ into her possessively, denyin’ anyone to take her from me.

I am the King o’ the Cage. This is my territory …….. my mate …….. an’ if ya don’t believe me just ask the girl with the lips attached to mine ……..


oooOOOooo




“Ah think we should be gettin’ home, sugah.” Marie hiccups softly as she blinks at me an’ I reach out to caress those platinum streaks I love so much. “Ah’ve had enough. Ah wanna go to bed.”

“Any room in that bed fer me?” I ask, in a low voice intended for Marie’s ears alone, totally ignorin’ Sheryl, who is leanin’ on the bar with her head in her hands. Since winnin’ the tournament we’ve been celebratin’ as a group most o’ the night. Mike left sometime around two, with his pals in tow an’ a promise to do his best to get my bike ready for tomorrow. Most o’ the other revellers have already drifted away, leavin’ just me, Marie an’ Sheryl, an’ a few drunken stragglers who don’t seem to have homes to go to. The barman is wipin’ glasses, but keepin’ a close eye on me – I’ve managed to run up quite a substantial bill an’ I guess he doesn’t want me to blow the joint before I’ve settled up.

Marie takes my hand in hers an’ presses a kiss to my palm, her eyes hot with promise. “If ya get me home before ah pass out, sugah, ya might still be in for a wild night.”

I immediately turn to signal the barman. “Bill. We’re leavin’.”

Sheryl looks up as I pull a handful o’ fifties outta my winnings an’ slap ‘em on the bar. “What, going so soon? It’s only ……..” She peers at her watch, but judgin’ by the way she keeps movin’ it back an’ forth I’m guessin’ she can’t see it too clearly. “Oh well, whatever ……” She slips off her stool an’ moves around to Marie, enfoldin’ my surprised girl in a companionable hug. “See you around, honey. You take good care of him, y’hear?”

Marie nods, blushin’ prettily. “I will,” she promises.

“And you ……” Sheryl releases Marie and turns to me. “If you’re ever in the neighbourhood, come fight for us again, y’hear? That was some show you put on for us tonight.”

I nod an’ she pulls me into a close hug which I return as casually as I can without raisin’ Marie’s hackles. As she pulls back, I feel her hand glide into my pocket an’ I realise she’s probably just slipped me her telephone number. Gutsy lady.

Marie links her arm through mine as we leave the warehouse. The cool night air seems to revive her somewhat an’ she grins at me as we take to the jeep. “Sheryl slipped ya her phone number, didn’t she?” It’s a simple question, asked without trace o’ malice or jealousy.

I shake my head as I put the keys in the ignition, startin’ up the engine with a throaty roar. “I dunno,” I answer, honestly.

“Are ya gonna look?”

“No need to, Marie. I have a mate. Don’t need another one.”

The answer seems to satisfy her an’ she falls silent as we drive through Beauford an’ head for the main Westchester route. She settles in for the long drive home as we reach the open road an’ pick up speed.

For a while we drive in silence, content with each other’s company. Marie is hummin’ softly to herself, eyes closed, a gentle smile playin’ across her lips an’ one elegant finger tappin’ the imaginary beat on her thigh. I’m nursin’ a nice buzz from all the beer I’ve consumed tonight. Not enough to impair my concentration – I can’t get drunk after all – but enough to give me an enjoyable high as we drive.

Marie eventually turns to me with a mischievous glint in her eye. “Ah’ve been wonderin’, sugah? Have ya ever made love in a jeep?”

The innocently phrased question sends a jolt o’ heat straight to my groin. “Can’t say as I have, darlin’.” It’s an effort to keep my voice from betrayin’ the hope in my voice as I reply. “Plenty o’ cars, as I recall. A truck once or twice. On the back of a bike once.” I wink at her as I say this an’ she surprises me with a blush. “But never a jeep. Why?”

Marie wriggles around in her seat until she’s leanin’ against my shoulder, her mouth close to my ear. “Care to try?” she whispers seductively, lettin’ her right hand rest lightly on my belt buckle.

“While we’re movin’, or would ya prefer me to stop?” I can’t help lookin’ down as one finger traces the path o’ my zipper downwards.

“Whatever ya think’ll be the easiest, sugah.”

I groan as her hand slides lower an’ gently squeezes, forcin’ all thoughts o’ safe drivin’ from my mind. She begins to rub me in slow, lazy circles an’ my eyes drift closed in blissful ecstasy as the erotic friction steals away the last o’ my self control an’ prompts a tell-tale bulge to begin growin’ in my jeans. Marie giggles delightedly at the power she has over my traitorous body an’, not for the first time, I wonder where the shy an’ demure girl I first picked up in my camper in Laughlin City has gone to. That Marie was quiet an’ innocent an’ would never have massaged a guy’s balls while doing seventy-five in an open top jeep. This Marie ……… well, let’s just say that I like this one better.

“Road, sugah.”

Marie’s voice right by my ear forces my eyes open an’ I jerk the steerin’ wheel around just in time to avoid runnin’ us both off the road. Jesus! Marie laughs excitedly, her alcohol fogged brain obviously turned on by our brush with death an’ I turn to give her a glare.

“The hell ya tryin’ ta do, darlin’? Get us both killed? Or worse?”

“What a way to go though, sugah,” she practically purrs in return, an’ before I can stop her, she pulls down my zipper an’ pushes her hand deep inside my jeans.

“Christ, Marie ……!” Her hand is cold an’ only my death grip on the steerin’ wheel keeps me anchored to my seat. My survival instincts are tellin’ me to remove her hand before I acquaint the jeep thoroughly an’ fatally with a tree, but my ecstasy sodden brain is givin’ my common sense a sound thrashin’ as it yells at me to leave her be. The beast within me is backin’ up that notion an’ is keepin’ the voice o’ reason distracted while don’t-give-a-fuck sneaks up on him unnoticed from behind.

“Find somewhere, fast, or ah swear ah’ll pull ya out right now an’ give ya a blow-job ya’ll never forget, sugah.” Marie growls warningly into my ear.

I take the next exit at somethin’ close to ninety-five.

Much as I’d appreciate gettin’ the blow-job o’ my life, I’d rather not be drivin’ a jeep when I get it. It’d be dangerous an’ downright irresponsible, to say the least. An’ I’d rather not have to explain to the cops how I managed to total my jeep on a completely deserted stretch o’ road with no other vehicles for miles around.

Marie’s hand is gettin’ insistant an’ I almost groan out loud with relief when I see a sign for one o’ those driver’s rest stops set among the trees. By day, they are usually full o’ weary travellers an’ rowdy kids, but experience knows that they are often deserted at night, frequented only by long distance truck drivers gettin’ some shut-eye between pick-ups. I pray that this one is similarly empty as I take the turn off an’ drive in.

Two trucks are outlined by my headlights as I reach the parkin’ area, but they are situated near the exit ready to make a quick getaway in the mornin’ an’ I drive clear across the lot, bumpin’ up the curb an’ weavin’ between the picnic tables dotted around the grass before choosin’ a spot at random under a heavily branched tree an’ bringin’ the jeep to a rockin’ halt. Before I’ve even switched off the engine, Marie reaches over to pop my fly button, releasin’ my engorged shaft into her eager hands. With a tiny moan of longin’, she ducks down an’ takes me into her mouth.

“Oh god, yes ……” The sensation of her soft warmth around my heated length is heaven an’ I allow my head to fall back against the seat as I tangle one hand into her hair to prevent her from pullin’ back too far. With the other, I grip the roll bar above my head, usin’ it for leverage as I rock my hips in time to her movements. “Oh, baby, that feels so good ……”

She really is spectacularly talented at this …….. god knows where she learned it from, but she knows all the right tricks to get me groanin’ an’ writhin’ for her. As before, she goes for her patented three-pronged attack – one hand an’ mouth on my cock, the other hand squeezin’ my balls – but this time she’s tryin’ somethin’ new, alternatin’ between soft an’ gentle, an’ rough an’ hard. The gentle lick, hard squeeze, sudden bite, soothin’ stroke combination is drivin’ me steadily insane with pleasure an’ the sound o’ my own ragged breathin’ is loud in my ears. I can feel a growin’ heat at the base o’ my cock an’ I know it ain’t gonna be long before I fill my lover’s mouth with my load.

“Marie …….. god, Marie, I can feel it …….. it’s startin’ …….. I’m gonna come, baby …….” My voice is shakin’ as I plead with her to finish me off an’ I groan helplessly, completely an’ utterly at her mercy.

“Come for me, sugah,” Marie whispers against the top o’ my shaft. “Ah wanna taste you.” An’ then she flicks that talented tongue o’ hers into the slit in the crown, questin’ for my precious elixir, an’ I explode spectacularly an’ thoroughly into her mouth.

“Jesus ……!” My ass leaves the seat as I thrust into her mouth, givin’ her everythin’ I’ve got an’ then some. The last time we did this I lost control an’ turned feral an’ I can’t remember a thing o’ what happened afterwards. Believe me, I have no intention o’ lettin’ that happen again. I wanna remember every last second o’ tonight.’

Marie sits back as I drop heavily into my seat, my chest heavin’ with the force o’ my ejaculation. “Sweet Jesus, Marie, that was somethin’ else ……..” My eyes are still closed an’ I feel her breath on my lips right before she speaks.

“You taste good, sugah. Wanna share?”

An’ then she kisses me, an’ I can taste myself on her tongue as she pushes it between my teeth, claimin’ my body for her own. I wrap my arms around her an’ pull her against my chest as she moans into my mouth.

“Ah need you, Logan …….. ah need to feel you inside me ……..”

Damn right! I fumble with the lever at the side o’ my seat, slidin’ it back as far as it’ll go to make room between myself an’ the steerin’ wheel. Marie scrambles back into her own seat an’ begins to tug at a boot while I lift my ass an’ push my jeans down to my knees. I am still semi-erect, but I wanna be ready for Marie as soon as she wants me and so I take myself in hand an’ stroke up an’ down my length a couple o’ times, groanin’ as I imagine Marie’s soft hands on me. I immediately begin to grow hard an’ when I glance to the side I discover that Marie has stripped to her panties an’ is watchin’ me with hungry eyes.

“It’s turnin’ me on somethin’ fierce watchin ya do that, sugah, but ah really think that’s m’ah job, don’t you?”

I nod, speechless, an’ she slips over to straddle my legs, holdin’ my cock between her hands so that it keeps brushin’ against her soft belly. Growlin’, I push her crop top up, discoverin’ to my delight that she neglected to wear a bra this evenin’. Her soft, pert breasts are perfectly displayed before me an’ I cover them with my hands, earnin’ myself a sharp gasp of pleasure as I pinch the nipples an’ roll ‘em between my fingers.

We spend some time fondlin’ each other - being soft an’ playful - doing just enough to keep each other on the boil, but not enough to make us come. We are both breathin’ hard by the time Marie raises herself up slightly, her head thrown back as I suck on one nipple an’ finger the other. I understand immediately that she is ready an’ I take hold of her panties at the hips an’ rip ‘em away with a sharp tug, tossin’ ‘em over the side o’ the jeep. She positions herself to take me in, an’ her eyelids flutter in obvious pleasure as she impales herself on my rigid shaft an’ begins to work me deeper.

“Ooooh, Logan …….” A breathy sigh escapes her lips as she slides slowly down my length an’ I rest my hands on her hips to steady her, resistin’ the impulse to buck, lettin’ her set the pace. She moans softly, her back archin’ as she reaches her limit. “God, so hard …….. ah can feel every inch of you, sugah …….. so good ……..”

Placin’ her hands on my shoulders, she begins to ride me, movin’ slow an’ steady, an’ I growl at the heady rush o’ sensations pulsin’ through my veins, sendin’ a prayer o’ thanks to the X-Gene that makes it possible for us to have sex like this an’ not have to wear a condom. ‘Course, I’d never go bareback with an X-Gene negative human – not unless I wanted to father lots o’ little ferals anyway. Y’see, the X-Gene – as well as givin’ us all these neat powers – actually acts as a natural contraceptive. Childbirth between two mutants is extremely rare, maybe one in ten thousand, according to Henry, perhaps more. The chances o’ childbirth increases greatly between a mutant and a ‘normal’ human and will often result in X-Gene positive off-spring, especially if the mutant is the male, seein’ as the male carries the positive gene. So, although the X-Gene is responsible for much heartache an’ hatred between humans an’ mutant-kind, it actually makes it possible for me to experience the full essence o’ Marie the way nature intended as she slowly an’ surely pleasures herself towards her inevitable climax.

She’s in another world entirely, her spine arched an’ her head tilted so far back that her hair is brushin’ my knees. I relinquish my hold on her hips an’ move my hands to her breasts, gently rubbin’ the erect nipples with my thumbs an’ she tilts forward, moanin’ softly, her face flushed pink with the glow o’ good sex. Puttin’ her hands over mine to keep ‘em in place, she rocks forward, nuzzlin’ into my neck, an’ I lift my chin, allowin’ my mate to lick an’ nip my neck. The combined pleasure of her movement up an’ down my length coupled with her mouth on the sensitive flesh o’ my neck acts as a sensory overload an’ I groan helplessly with carnal lust, needin’ – wantin’ – more.

“ ……..Faster, Marie ……..” I manage to croak out between panted breaths. “Ride me harder, darlin' …….. I wanna come inside you …….”

She moans deliriously at my words, drawin’ back from my neck so that she can lean back an’ brace her hands on my knees. I mourn the contact, but this new position means she can get deeper an’ faster penetration an’ I can’t help buckin’ up to meet her on the next downward stroke, all but crazed with the need to get as deep inside my mate as physically possible. The resultin’ nudge she gets o’ me inside causes her grip to tighten on my knees an’ she tosses her head back in the throes of ecstasy.

“Oh god, yes, Logan ……. do it again ……. ! God, yes ……! Yes …..!”

She is like a creature possessed as she responds without question to her body’s needs, lettin’ herself go with an abandon that is as frightenin’ as it is beautiful. I know she is close to her climax – I can feel her walls beginnin’ to tighten around me – an’ when I reach down to rub her just in the right spot, she arches back with a startled cry, shakin’ like a leaf as she comes around me, an’ screamin’ my name into the approachin’ dawn.

As the tremors of her orgasm ease away, she collapses against me, whimperin’ softly an’ shakin’ every now an’ then as a spasm hits. Still deep inside her, an’ enjoyin’ the feelin’ o’ possession this invokes in me, I brush her hair away from her face, pressin’ a kiss to her forehead as she looks up at me with hooded eyes.

“You didn’t come,” she observes, seriously.

I shake my head. “Wasn’t time.” I allow a wolfish smile to cross my lips. “Jus’ means we get ta go again.”

“Oh god, no, Logan! Ah can’t! Not so soon. That last one took too much outta me.”

I snort an’ twist around, pullin’ outta her an’ lettin’ her slide to the seat in my place. “Yer not gettin’ outta this so easily, Marie,” I growl against her neck. “I wanna come inside ya, an’ what the Wolverine wants, the Wolverine gets.”

She actually shivers at my words an’ on sight alone I’d swear she was afraid o’ me. But my enhanced senses don’t lie, an’ they’re pickin’ up nothin’ but lust an’ need. No matter what she says, or how she acts, she wants me, pure an’ simple.

God, she’s beautiful. Lookin’ at her sittin’ there, almost naked, with her crop top bunched above her breasts like that, her silky hair fallin’ around her shoulders, my breath is taken away by the mere sight o’ her. She’s perfect. An’ she’s mine. I don’t deserve her. Honestly, she’s too good for me but, for some reason she’s chosen to stand by my side as my mate an’ my feral nature has confirmed her selection. I won’t ever profess to understand why, but I simply accept this as the miracle it is. To do any less would be to deny our love for each other.

I suddenly realise she is watchin’ me with a mixture o’ puzzlement an’ concern in her fathomless green eyes. She reaches up to stroke my cheek. “Y’okay, sugah?”

“Marie, I ……..” I suddenly find myself lost for words, an’ I lower myself down to capture her lips with mine, showin’ her with actions what I can’t put into words. Already standin’ in the footwell, I place my hands on the back o’ the seat for balance, loomin’ large over her as I nudge her legs apart with my knees an’ position myself between them. She whimpers a little in the back of her throat as she feels my semi-hard cock nudge against her delicate folds an’ I rub myself into her slick wetness, feelin’ myself harden with the thought of enterin’ her. Shakin’ with desire, I trail a line o’ heated kisses along her jawline to her ear.

“God, I want you so much, Marie ……..” She shivers as my hot breath tickles the sensitive skin an’ I moan in reply, losin’ myself in the feel of her beneath me. “You make me so hot for you …….. so crazy ……..”

I shift my hips forward, allowin’ the head o’ my cock to slip inside her. She moans an’ wraps her long legs around my hips, which has the added bonus o’ makin’ me slide deeper. Oh yes …….. I stifle a growl o’ pleasure.

“Gonna make this feel so good, Marie …….. make ya scream my name …….” Another shift, another couple o’ inches into her sweetness, an’ I’m feelin’ dizzy with the sense o’ her surroundin’ me – acceptin’ me. I nuzzle into her neck, nippin’ playfully at her heated flesh. “So hard for you, Marie …….. gonna fill ya with my seed …….. make strong, healthy cubs …….”

Eh? Where the hell did that come from? I cover my confusion by pushin’ forward once more, takin’ her fully with one final stroke an’ buryin’ myself to the hilt in her sweet warmth. I give her a moment to adjust to the feel o’ me, brace one knee on the seat next to her leg for leverage, an’ then begin to move ……..

Sweet Jesus, I’ve died an’ gone to heaven ……..! This can’t be real, ‘cause nothin’ that feels this good could ever be earthly …….. Time slows …….. all thought an’ feelin’ disappears save for that of our bodies movin’ together in perfect union. Even the jeep ceases to exist. There’s just me, Marie an’ the sound o’ laboured breathin’ loud in our ears ……..

Kill me now, ‘cause nothin’ will ever be better than this ……..

Somewhere in the back o’ my mind, I’m aware that somethin’ has changed. What started as a yearnin’ for sex has grown …….. evolved ……… into somethin’ deeper that holds far more meanin’. An’ suddenly I know. What we’ve had before – what we’ve experienced – it was only ever about sex. The desire of two bodies comin’ together for mutual need. This …….. this is somethin’ else ………

This isn’t sex …….. this is makin’ love ……..

An’ with that realisation comes the desire for release, beginnin’ as a burnin’ at the base o’ my cock, a tightenin’ o’ my balls an’ the clenchin’ o’ muscles that makes me wanna thrust – hard – an’ when I come it’s with a taut spine, head thrown back an’ the sound o’ Marie’s name tearin’ from my throat.

I’m a long time comin’ down from the high place, an’ when I do it’s to the feel o’ Marie’s hands strokin’ my rigid arms an’ the sound o’ my name on her lips. Droppin’ a kiss to her forehead to reassure her, I slip outta her an’ change places, gatherin’ her onto my lap an’ restin’ her head against my chest an’ allowin’ a soft growl to rumble in my throat – soothin’ an’ calmin’ us both.

I feel her stir against me an’ look down into those beautiful green eyes. “You’re doin’ it again, sugah. You’re purring ……..”

An’ only then do I realise she’s right ……..
Chapter End Notes:
NEXT: The morning after!