Author's Chapter Notes:
Please be aware that there is a Serious Smut Warning on this chapter! Also a scatter of bad language! You have been warned!
10. Hers for the Taming




My head is spinnin’ as Marie presses a hand flat against my stomach an’ pushes me slowly backwards until the backs o’ my knees are against the edge o’ the bed. I can’t believe what I’ve just agreed to do – what the hell was I thinkin’? Ferals dominate – they do not allow themselves to be dominated. It goes against every instinct, every law o’ nature. I must be outta my mind.

An’ yet – Marie’s my mate. I’ve already admitted that much to myself. An’ ferals will sometimes submit to their mates – allow them to take control. Hell, I’ve already done it once, when I tilted my head back to allow her to kiss my throat. But this – whatever it is that Marie wants to do –this is so much more. Can I? – will I? – allow it to happen?

An’ I guess that’s the answer. If I allow Marie to take control – to dominate me – then she’s truly my mate, no question about it. If not – if I stop her or try to take control – then she’s not. It’s as simple as that.

Simple? Yeah, right. So how am I gonna feel if I haveta stop her an’ it turns out she’s not my mate? How will Marie feel, for that matter?

Shit, this is getting’ outta hand ……

One step at a time, Logan. Let’s take this one step at a time …….

Marie is watchin’ me with this strange look on her face, as if she knows I am tryin’ to work this out. Her hand is still flat against my stomach an’ now the other comes up to slide around my neck an’ into my hair. I allow a soft growl to vibrate in my throat – not enough to scare her or make her think I’m takin’ back control – but just enough to voice my approval. I like the feel of her hands in my hair. I can’t quite put my finger on why, but the urges the feel of her fingers provokes in me could honestly get me arrested in at least five states ……

She takes a firm grip an’ pulls my head down to her – not enough to hurt, but enough to tell me she means business. The lips she presses to mine are soft yet demandin’, an’ she begins to nibble at my lower lip, her tongue flickin’ out every now an’ then to taste an’ soothe. Normally, by this stage, I would be tryin’ to get my hands in all sorts o’ interestin’ places an’, to be honest, I feel at a loss as to what to do with ‘em right now. How far is Marie gonna take this ‘no playin’’ rule anyway? Can I hold her? Or would even that be takin’ control an’ end the game? Shit, I can’t just stand here like a dummy ……

I finally settle for slidin’ them around her waist an’ lettin’ them rest in the small of her back. If this is construed as going too far then I’ll haveta admit my mistake an’ call for a rematch. But Marie seems perfectly at home with this an’ leans eagerly into my embrace as she seeks to deepen the kiss, nippin’ sharply at my lip an’ nudging insistently with her tongue. Normally, I’d make her work harder to gain the prize, but I know the rules so I immediately grant her access. Her tongue pushes roughly into my mouth, slidin’ against my own an’ claimin’ its territory. I can’t chase her back – that would be a definite no-no – so all I can do is rein in my instincts an’ let her take exactly what she wants from me. My pulse is racin’ as she ruthlessly plunders my mouth.

Takin’ her time, she moves slightly to my side, freein’ up the hand on my stomach, which begins to drift slowly lower now, grazin’ over the waistband o’ my fightin’ leathers an’ down to squeeze the growin’ bulge between my legs. The lusty rumble that vibrates around my chest has nothin’ to do with being submissive an’ Marie knows it. Before I can take it back, her lips leave mine, her fingers tighten in my hair an’ she yanks my head back sharply, exposin’ my throat.

Jesus ……!

“Did ah say you could speak, Wolverine?” Her breath is hot on my neck as she nips sharply at my skin, wringin’ a tortured groan from my lips. Usin’ my codename means that she’s talkin’ to my feral side – assertin’ her control over the beast within me. If I didn’t know better I’d swear she was …… No. She can’t be. She doesn’t know about that.

Does she?


“Show your submission to me, Wolverine.” Marie tugs at my hair once more to emphasise her point an’ I stifle the growl that wells up in my throat. If anyone else tried this trick with me, I’d be introducin’ twenty odd inches o’ adamantium to their gut pretty damn quick, but all I can think of right now is how turned on I’m gettin’. The hand at my crotch is slowly movin’ up an’ down, pressin’ into my length through the thickness o’ the leather pants an’ all I wanna do is throw her to the bed an’ take this girl hard an’ fast. But I gotta control it. Marie has asked me to trust her – I don’t know why, but I gotta do it. For her.

For my mate.

The pressure leaves my hair as she removes her hand, but I leave my head tilted back as she leans in closer, not quite touchin’ but makin’ my body shake all the same with the very presence of her. God, I want her! I want her so much it fuckin’ hurts!

Her teeth close around my throat, effectively holdin’ me in place as the hand at my pants flips open the fly button. I swallow thickly as she slowly unzips my zipper, click by agonisin’ click, drawin’ out the suspense. By the time my fly is fully open, I am so hard an’ sensitive that if Marie were to say ‘come’, I would. She’s always had a huge effect on me – she can make me feel as horny as hell with just one look – but this …… this is somethin’ else entirely.

She releases my throat an’ pulls back slightly, smilin’ at me as though I’ve just passed some sort of test. I moisten my lips an’ look down, followin’ the track of her hands as they slide around my waist an’ take a firm hold o’ the waistband o’ my pants. A nonchalant tip of her head catches my eye an’ she winks at me coyly, right before she pushes my pants down to my knees.

I take in a deep shudderin’ breath as my throbbin’ cock is exposed to her hungry gaze. I wanna push it into her grasp, have her stroke me to a blessed release, but all I can do is huff a startled breath as she places both hands flat against my stomach an’ pushes me down onto the bed.

She immediately goes to her knees at my feet, tuggin’ off my boots one by one an’ flingin’ them across the room. The first one fetches up against the door with a thump, the second lodges under the computer desk set against the wall. When she tugs off my pants an’ flings them behind her, I flop back on the bed with a groan, already anticipatin’ what she’s gonna do an’ achin’ for the feel of her hands on me.

In hindsight, I realise I had no idea what was comin’ ……

She spreads my knees an’ moves in between them, runnin’ her hands slowly up the outsides o’ my thighs. My cock jerks at the pleasure this induces an’ I hear her draw in a soft breath as her hands stroke around to my inner thigh.

“You have such a beautiful cock, Wolverine. So thick. So hard. Is this all for me?”

Jesus, is that my Marie? Where the hell did she learn to talk like that?

I manage a nod, growlin’ as her hands reach my knees an’ start back up, her nails scratchin’ gently along the skin an’ makin’ my balls clench. I groan as her fingers stop just short o’ where I want them to be an’ I realise she’s havin’ fun with this …… drawin’ out the pleasure …… makin’ me wait for the reward.

I fist my hands into the bed covers in an effort to stop myself from takin’ her hands an’ puttin’ ‘em where I want ‘em to be.

Her fingers are drawin’ little circles on my inner thigh just short o’ my crotch an’ I huff out a ragged breath. “Christ, Marie ……”

“You’ve been a good boy so far, Wolverine. You deserve a reward.” One finger languidly strokes my cock from base to tip an’ I almost shoot off the bed. “What would you like me to do, sugah?”

It takes a moment to get my thoughts in order. “Straddle me,” I growl out. “Put me inside you.”

“Oh no, sugah, ah’m not gonna do that.” She’s not? “Not yet, anyway.” Oh. “Ah’ve got something else planned for m’ah feisty feral.”

An’ she suddenly takes my balls in both hands an’ squeezes …… Hard.

“Jesus ……!”
My back arches off the bed as fireworks seem to go off in my lower body, sendin’ pulses of intense pleasure radiatin’ outwards. I feel a sharp pain in my knuckles an’ I realise my claws have slid out a couple o’ inches. “Oh, Christ, Marie ……”

“You like that, don’t you, sugah?”

I groan in reply as her fingers continue to knead an’ caress my rapidly hardenin’ balls an’ she laughs, not unkindly, as my hips start to gyrate in time with her movements.

“Oh yes, you like that. Want me to do it again?”

She doesn’t wait for a reply, an’ I cry out hoarsely as her fingers squeeze me again. She’s not tryin’ to hurt, but she’s usin’ just enough pressure that the pleasure starts to border on exquisite pain. My body shudders with the intensity of it an’ when I finally regain control o’ my faculties I can feel a wetness at the end o’ my cock.


“You’re weeping, sugah. Guess ah must be doing something right. Wonder what you taste like?”

Oh Christ, does that mean ……?

I feel her shift slightly an’ then all I can do is groan deliriously as her soft wet tongue slides around the tip o’ my cock, lappin’ up my pre-cum. My balls tighten in her hands, as my own hands clench into the bed covers. Sweet Jesus, this girl’s gonna kill me ……!

I crack open an eye as she pulls back, just in time to see the grin she flashes at me. It’s lusty – almost feral-like – an’ my breath catches in my throat.

“You taste good, sugah. Ah like it. Wanna give me some more?”

My heart pounds almost painfully in my chest. Oh god …… “Uhhh, Marie ……”

“No, wait. Ah know how to get more.”

An’ before I can draw breath, she dips her head once more an’ takes me fully into her mouth.

HolyFuckin’SweetMother……!! My eyes roll back an’ my back arches as her warm mouth surrounds my throbbin’ cock. She can’t take me all in – not many women can – but she skilfully makes up for that, using one hand to caress my length while the other continues to knead my heavy balls. The combined pleasure-pain from three different modes o’ stimuli all centered around one area is like nothin’ I’ve ever felt before, an’ all I can hope is that Marie remembered to lock her door because if one of her nosy friends walks in right now they’re certainly gonna get an eyeful – the Wolverine spread-eagled naked on the bed like a sacrificial victim with the Rogue between his legs, givin’ him the blow-job of his life.

An’ then Marie’s little tongue flicks into the slit at the tip o’ my cock, as if searchin’ for more o’ my precious elixir, an’ I couldn’t care less if the whole school walked in right now an’ took front row seats, ‘cause all I wanna do is empty my load into the sweet mouth o’ the girl who is sendin’ me to places I haven’t been in a long time. I wanna come so bad it’s like holdin’ back a dam threatenin’ to burst, but I gotta contain it ‘cause I don’t want this to end too soon. I want this to continue until every nerve endin’ in my body explodes with searin’ fire.

Marie changes tactics an’ begins to suck me, hard, takin’ me in as far as she can go until I can feel my cock nudgin’ the back of her throat. Her own desire makes her groan against me an’ the vibrations ripple down my length, addin’ to the pleasure an’ resonatin’ to my very soul. It’s exquisite torture an’ in short order she has me writhin’ on the bed, my breath alternatin’ between ragged pantin’ an’ lusty growls. My feral side is surfacin’ an’ I am almost incoherent, but I want more …… need more……

“Rrrraaauugh …… harder, Marie …… grrrrrwl …… wanna come fer you ……make me come …… So close …… So fuckin’ close ……”

Obediently, she ups the pace, suckin’ so hard I swear she’s tryin’ to siphon the come right outta me. My balls feel like steel as she kneads an’ squeezes ‘em an’ my cock has never felt so hard under the combined stimuli o’ both her hand an’ mouth. I can feel her teeth grazin’ my length every now an’ then an’ I throw my head back an’ howl, lettin’ myself go as my muscles begin to spasm, heraldin’ my release. I can’t hold it back anymore – I gotta come – I need to let it out. Oh god, this is gonna be big ……

With a hoarse cry, I come hard, feelin’ the searin’ heat rush through my cock in wave after pulsin’ wave, my balls almost twistin’ in Marie’s grasp. I thrust upwards, oblivious to everythin’ but the need to release, my very nerves afire with the force of my climax. I can feel my come pumpin’ outta me – there seems no end to it – an’ I groan helplessly, lost in the throes of sheer ecstasy. My climax is a long time calmin’ but, as the last of the aftershocks shudder through my body, Marie squeezes my balls an’ sucks my cock hard, an’ suddenly I am comin’ again, with no less intensity. Givin’ myself over to another bone-shatterin’ release, my pleasure-sodden brain registers surprise. Jesus …… twice?

The aftershocks seem to go on for an eternity this time an’ I ride them to the best o’ my ability, lettin’ them carry me along to wherever they wanna take me. I really don’t care. I jus’ wanna lie here an’ remember this moment for ever. Dimly, I feel the bed dip as Marie climbs on an’ settles beside me an’ then her lips are pressin’ to mine an’ I open my mouth an’ let her enter, tastin’ myself on her tongue an’ growlin’ at the message this conveys.

I didn’t lose control. I let her dominate. She’s my mate.

She’s mine. To do with as I god-damn please.

I try to raise my hands to pull her down onto me, but somethin’ is restrainin’ them an’ I snarl as unbidden memories flood into my sex-fogged an’ slightly feral brain. Marie senses my unease an’ pulls back, puttin’ her hands gently on one o’ my wrists.

“You’ve unsheathed your claws, sugah, anchoring yourself to the bed. Pull them in and you’ll be able to move.”

Her soft words penetrate an’ I will my claws to sheath, surgin’ to my knees the moment I am free an’ leanin’ possessively into her, tiltin’ her back as I press my nose to her neck, scentin’ her, re-affirmin’ my dominance o’ my Alpha female. She sighs softly as my breath warms her skin, placin’ a splayed hand on my stomach an’ pressin’ deep as if to confirm our connection.

“Thank you, sugah,” she whispers, softly, an’ for the life o’ me I can’t figure out why. I’m too far gone now, an’ it’s an effort to think coherently much less remember. I feel her smile as I bite playfully at her ear-lobe. “Your turn now.”

My turn? God-damn right it’s my flamin’ turn! My female has done her duty by pleasurin’ her male an’ getting’ me ready to mate, now it’s time to enter her an’ claim what’s mine.

I think she realises what she’s unleashed when I pounce an’ begin to rip at her clothin’, usin’ teeth an’ hands – whatever seems the fastest – but, to her credit, she’s not frightened, her scent merely confirmin’ her acceptance an’ arousal. Her tee is the first to go, almost torn from her body as I take the hem in my teeth an’ rend the material apart. She puts up no resistance as I strip the rest of her clothin’ away as easily, in fact helpin’ to shuck her panties as I use my teeth to rip the catch of her front fastenin’ bra. An’ then she is below me, naked an’ helpless, an’ I crawl up the length of her, a feral growl rumblin’ in my chest as the last o’ my humanity is overpowered by the beast, tellin’ my female the only way I can to prepare for mating.

There is no tenderness in me when I am like this – it’s all bitin’ an’ scratchin’ an’ everything primal. It’s a side o’ me I never wanted Marie to see, although she came close the night I almost raped her. When I’m feral, I have no reason, no sense o’ right an’ wrong. The beast is selfish an’ wants everything for himself. An’ right now, the beast wants its female. I can only hope my mate is strong enough to survive the experience.

I am already fully erect again, rubbin’ against my female’s stomach as I hover above her. She reaches to take me in hand, but I slap her fingers away with a growled “No!” My female is young an’ inexperienced, but she will learn my needs soon enough. I don’t need any more pleasurin’ – I am ready to mate.

She squeals as I flip her over an’ position her on hands an’ knees. Placin’ one hand on the back of her neck to steady her, I push her upper body down slightly, makin’ her rear end rise. I nudge her legs apart with my knee, spreadin’ her before me.

She whimpers a little as she feels my cock brush her leg, but her scent tells me it’s with anticipation, not fear, an’ she bucks backward slightly, invitin’ me to take her. Invitation or not, I take myself in hand an’ push against her folds.

My female moans loudly as I mount her, properly voicin’ her approval of being mated by such a big and virile male, tossin’ her head as I push my cock deep with a single invasive thrust. I give her a moment to settle an’ then begin to move inside her, slowly at first but quickly buildin’ pace as I establish a rhythm. My female places her hands on the headboard to steady herself an’ I lean over her, lockin’ my teeth into the soft flesh between shoulder an’ neck to demonstrate my dominance as I pound into her. She is breathless, pantin’ with desire, an’ I am proud to have such a responsive an’ willin’ female under me.

My pace quickens as I feel myself nearin’ release. I relax my hold on my mate’s neck, pullin’ back an’ changin’ position slightly so that I can delve deeper, where my seed will do the most good, gruntin’ with each frenzied thrust. I am almost there, head thrown back, teeth bared in a feral snarl, when a single coherent thought rises to the fore of my fogged brain.

“Rrrrrogue,” I manage to growl out. “…… comin’……”

“Wolverine? Oh god, yes, Wolverine …… please …… Please!!”

Her words are meaningless to me, but the intent is clear, an’ then nothin’ matters as instinct takes over an’ the need to come overwhelms me.

My mate’s own climax hits just seconds later, prompted, no doubt, by the feel of my hot seed pumpin’ into her. Her walls clamp around my cock, pullin’ me in deeper, takin’ me to the very core of her as I release my lifeforce within her.

As the aftershocks of our mating shudder through my body, I clamp my teeth to her neck an’ bite down, hard, hearin’ her startled gasp as my teeth penetrate the skin an’ mark her. I growl against her skin, tellin’ her she is mine. She will mate with no other male but me. If she disobeys, I will kill my rival, an’ mate with her again to demonstrate my superiority.

Fully sated, I roll to my side, takin’ her with me an’ wrappin’ myself around her, nuzzlin’ into her neck an’ soothin’ the mark with my tongue, lettin’ her know I am pleased with her. It was a good mating – many healthy cubs come from such a couplin’ an’ the female has a strong Alpha male to protect her if she quickens.

But there are other males in this place – I can smell them all around me – an’ so I rub myself around my female, purrin’ as I spread my scent. The other males will not touch her if they smell my scent on her, an’ the female seems to appreciate this because she begins to touch me back, strokin’ my chest an’ murmurin’ strange noises. The gesture is pointless. I will not take another mate while I have this one so markin’ me with her scent serves no purpose. But I like the feel of her hands on me so I let her continue.

As sleep claims me, I wrap my arms around her in a protective embrace, holdin’ her tightly against me. But she seems restless an’ tries to slide away, pullin’ at my arm to make me let go. I growl an’ bite the back of her neck to calm her, an’ she finally lies still. We have mated – now it is time to sleep.

But she is young. An’ she will learn.

I will teach her how to be a feral’s mate ……
Chapter End Notes:
NEXT: Logan gets the urge ...... to go cage fighting!