Author's Chapter Notes:
Now, this is extreamly graphic. Read with caution and an open mind.
The doctors had grabbed a stretcher in the time we had been talking, and they lifted him onto it. I had a gut wrenching feeling that it was somehow my fault. I turned away. I couldn’t look at him. I couldn’t let anyone see me. I had to be strong for Remy. I could hear Jean and Emma still crying. My tears were beginning to sting. I stood up to see the rest of the chaos. No one else seemed to be hurt. Scott was off near the dumpsters crying. He pulled off his glasses and opened his eyes to the dumpster. A deep red shot out. It had a blue tinge to it. I suppose sorrow effects his powers. The ray was thicker than his usual, and it seemed wavy, like he was losing control of it. The dumpster exploded. Luckilly we were out of the view of other people. Last thing we needed was another another riot. He put his glasses back on his face and looked at me. He was crying hard. He ran around the back of the school. I ran over to where he was.
“Go away.” He said.
“Look, I just-”
“GO AWAY!!!!!” he screamed at me. He raised his glasses at me. I flew back to the wall. I looked at him, then down at myself. My shirt had been torn down the middle, and the edges singed. My skin was red and bubling. I watched as I started to heal, and the blood poured from my chest to the ground. I tried to stand, but he came over to me and kicked me hard in the balls. I fell to my side, and cried more.
“YOU KILLED HIM!!!” Scott was still convinced I was at fault I suppose. He began to kick my head against the wall. I felt my nose break, and I tasted the blood in my mouth. He kicked with anger. If I didn’t have adamantium on my bones, my skull would have cracked. He stepped back and smiled. I couldn’t get up. I was in too much pain. I felt the tingling of my body healing.
“You bastard...” was all I coult think to say. I spat blood at him. He was too far tho, and I missed.
“You fucking homo asshole. If you had waited till you got home to get into Hanks pants, then Remy would still be alive.”
“You don’t understand. I would never-” he kicked my head again. My ears were ringing, and my vision went blurry.
“I wish you could die. Because I would KILL YOU.” He was serious. I knew he didn’t like me, but I never could have imagined this. I tried to stand again, but I threw up from the head rush I got. My head pounded, and my nose, being the only breakable thing on me, was bleeding more blood than it ever had. He laughed through his angered tears. He was a mess of emotion. He started to walk away, when he tripped. I watched him fall, and he hit his face hard on the ground. He screamed. I watched as he sat up and looked at what he tripped over. Everything was still blurry. He reached for it, and stood. He walked slowly over to me, blood running down his face from his mouth and nose, and limping from the fall. He was crying still, but half laughing at the same time. I saw in his hand that he had something long and thin. As he got closer, I saw that it was a crowbar. He wore a demonic smile. We were alone.
“This is gunna feel good” he chuckled. He raised the bar high over his head.
“No.” Thats all I got out. It came down, and I cringed. It never hit. I looked to Scott. He looked just as confused as me. I looked passed him and saw a blurred person with her hands to her head. The ringing in my ears was starting to die down, but it was still hard to hear her. Scott suddenly flew backwards off of me. The figure ran to me. it was Jean. She knelt to me, and helped me sit up.
“Logan?! What did he do to you?”
“Juuussht ckeeep heeyum oowwfff meeee.” My speech was slurred. My mouth was swelled, and I had bitten through my tongue. She tried to get me to stand, but I couldn’t. Scott was just standing up, and I knew he wasn’t done with me. I was helpless, and although I didn’t want to admit it, I knew it was true. He began to walk over again. I pointed to him best I could.
“Jeeeaannn!” I slurred. She looked at him and screamed. She put her hand up to him, and he stopped.
“Scott, its not Logans fault.” She was trying to stay calm.
“If he had just waited till he got home!!”
“What do you mean, Waited? Waited for what?”
“To make out with his big blue butt buddy.”
“You mean Hank? No, Scott, thats not what happened.”
“Yes it is. He reached for his glasses. “Jean. Move, I don’t want to hurt you.” Jean wrapped her arms tight around me.
“No” she said sternly. Scott was obviously in shock. He had no idea what he was doing.
“Suit yourself.” He reached for his glasses. Jean raised her hands to him.

Scott flew backwards into the darkness. Jean looked at me. She was still crying. My vision was back, but my speech was still funny and my ears rung. I could feel that my nose had healed crooked. “You have to get out of here.”
“I knnnoow.” She helped me up. I was disoriented. Cranial brusing probably. Nothing I could do about that. She kept one hand facing scott, holding him to the ground. He was hysterically crying. I could walk by myself now, but I was still having trouble hearing. My head felt like it was in a vice. Jean and I walked around the school to the parking lot. I looked to the ground to see that I had dropped Rogues glove in Remy’s blood. Jean ran back to check on Scott. She seemed convinced I was fine. We were all a little messed up. I picked it up and looked around for someone who might know where she went. I was hyperventilating by now, and my face stung from my tears. My head was pulsating. I’m not one to cry, but I was losing everything. My best friend just died in my arms, my body was in worse shape than it had ever been in, and the girl I loved , who I had completely forgotten about, was lost and confused, with more personalities than ever before. I could see the forest from where I was standing. I remembered Scott mentioning it before. It was not a large forest, just a nature preserve. I looked at the glove in my hand. My ears rang even louder than before. I was growing angry now. She had pushed him into the table. All of this was HER fault. I clenched that hand in a fist, and I knew that no one was going to help me. For the first time in my life, I was really alone. Furious with Rogue, and drenched in blood, I threw the glove to the ground and ran in the direction of the forest, dodging people and cars as I went.
Chapter End Notes:
I know this catched alot of people off guard, but please don't just rate low cause you think im mean to Logan. It's part of the story. If you have a major problem with it, comment. If you like it, great. Tell me what you like about it.