Author's Chapter Notes:
This is again a short chapter, but just to warn you there is violence in this chapter. Rate and comment
I looked up at Rogue, who was only standing now with the help of her captors. Her eyes had nothing in them. The green had turned gray. Her lips were blue and her complexion was turning white. She couldn’t breathe, and she couldn’t think anymore. There were too many people in her head. Her eyes were beginning to look into the back of her head. My body still felt faint from her touch, but I had to help her. I stood and surveyed the situation. There were four people around her, and two on her arm keeping it sticking out. One of the four was being pushed in by the one on the left of her arm, crushing her chest causing her to stop breathing. Her face almost looked demonic, and the beauty and life in her was slowly being taken over. Her eyes were closed now, and her face was blue. I had to get her out of there. I needed to move those stupid people. To get their attention and maybe not have to kill someone, I decided to scream first before making any rash decisions. My voice came from deep within, and it seemed to rumble. No one looked. Ok then. No other choice. I ran over to the group and grabbed the one on the left, throwing him to the wall. He hit hard and fell to the ground. A pool of blood began to flow from under him. The noise was unbearable, but I had to keep going. I grabbed the one who was crushing her, and tried to pull him off. He wouldn’t budge. I shot out my claws, ignoring the pain of it. I yelled again. Before I could strike, the boy looked at me and fell to the floor. Someone with stilettos stepped on his hand and my foot as she ran by. He screamed as the blood poured from the new hole in his hand. I stepped over him to where Rogue was. She opened her eyes and looked at me. “Logan! Help me!” Her eyes were deep green, and were afraid. No more tears, but close. She looked down at the boy on the floor and screamed. She shut her eyes and started to cry. The floor was beginning to get a nice layer of red on it, missed with spilled punch and vomit; we were really painting the place.

I stretched my hand towards her to try to pull her out of the crowd. I got a hold of her hand, and I began to pull. She was still soaking wet from being in the rain, and the glove felt like it was ready to slide right off. She had her eyes closed still. Her face was red, and her mouth was wide open as though she was trying to scream, but no sound came out. The sight of her was too much to handle. I held her hand tightly. The room began to spin, and I realized that I was touching her again through the rip, but I had to be strong. For her. My legs were beginning to shake, and my mouth felt dry. I looked at her and saw myself looking back. There was anger in her eyes, and the beautiful green that they usually were was gone. A dark brown replaced them, bloodshot and yellowed. My eyes. She looked down at me and yelled. Her voice came from deep within, and it seemed to rumble. She was full of my anger, but she had no control. She was blinded by the pains, the things I had seen. She began to shake her arm angrily to try to shake me off, but I had to hold on. My vision was blurry, and my legs felt like jell-o. "No Rogue!” I screamed. She yelled again, and lifted her hand just enough to clip the side of my head. She must have my strength too. She continued to shake me violently until I fell to the ground. I tried to get up, but someone running by slipped on the blood and fell onto me. I remember a sharp pain in my head and the clank of metal. I blanked.

I opened my eyes to see that the crowd had gone. There were only a few people left in the gym, but there was no sign of Rogue. Scott was standing in the corner. He looked pissed. He walked over to where I was laying. “What happened?” I asked. I was answered with a hard kick in the stomach. The air rushed out of me. Before I could try to regain my breath, Scott lifted me by the collar of my shirt. He pushed me against the wall next to the door. I looked at the floor and saw the blood, but the boys were gone. There was blood everywhere. The walls, the floor, the glove. Wait. Rogues glove was lying next to where I had fallen. It was dark green, but stained with blood. There was a large rip down its palm. She was somewhere out there with an exposed arm. What happe-

My thoughts were cut short by a swift punch in the gut. “Look what you did!” Scott screamed at me. He let me fall to the floor and he lifted his glasses. A beam of pure energy shot right at my head. It burned. There was the faint smell of burning flesh. “You caused all of this!”
“What are you talking about slim?” My face tingled. It must be healing itself.
“If you just kept your stupid feelings to yourself then-” I cut him off.
“What feelings?!”
“You and Hank.” I couldn’t believe it. I tensed my arms and my claws shot out. It hurt, like always, but I had a point to prove.
“Drop it, or I’ll gut you. He came at me.” I could feel the anger building up inside me. I was being blamed for ruining grad, my date was missing, and everyone thought I was gay. “Where’s Rogue?”
“Dunno. But she’s probably pretty screwed up.”
“Huh?”
“She ran towards us all and was trying to get our help or something. She started grabbing at us. Her glove was off, and she touched most of us directly. She took on our powers.”
“No. That wouldn’t happen. She was stuck at the door.”
“Well she got out and ran to me first. See that?” He pointed upwards. There was a huge brunt hole in the ceiling. “And she kept touching everyone. She’s probably a total mess.”
“Which way did she go?”
“I told you, I dunno.” My claws were still out. I pointed them towards him.
“I know you know.”
“Last I saw, she ran out the door and turned to where the forest is.”
“You sure?”
“Positive.” I pulled my claws back in.
“Thanks slim.” I turned to head for the door.
“Don’t mention it. Oh, and no need to thank me for keeping the police off your ass. I told them it was an accident. I saw what you did.” That prick. Was he blackmailing me or something? I stopped in my tracks and began to head back to where he was standing and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground.
“I wasn’t planning on thanking you.” With that, I ran to the door, stopping only to grab the blood soaked glove on the way out.
Chapter End Notes:
Way different that my original plan, but it gets better in time. Sorry for taking so long to put this up. Rate and comment please.