Story Notes:
I am warning you that it does have large plot twists and graphic scenes of violence, but hopefully you will all hold on for the bumpy parts, because I guarantee it will be worth while. Please rate, and if you rate low, tell me why. I love criticism. Hope you enjoy. Comments can be nice too, and I love to hear them. Happy reading.
-B.A.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was intended to be written as a cute love story, but it quickly became a horror story. The first chapter is pretty much the opposite of the rest of the story, so dont be fooled by how slow moving it is. Enjoy, and tell me what you think.
The limos pulled up outside the mansion doors at around seven o’clock. We had all been waiting for this day to come, but we never realized how exciting it would be. Before leaving my room, I looked in the mirror at myself to make sure I looked presentable. My suit was black, and I had a blue vest with a yellow tie. We were all requested by the professor to somehow integrate our costume colors, and that was the best I could do. I’m not one for appearance, but this was a special night. It was the night of my grade twelve graduation, the night that reassured me that I never have to get up early for school again. I walked out of my room and upon entering the hall I heard a voice scream “Logan!” It was Rogue. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. When she steped away, I got a good look at her. Her dress was a dark green with a yellow trim, and she had long green gloves. Her hair was let down and straightened, but her white bangs were pushed behind her ears. She looked beautiful. If I hadn’t already drilled myself into the friendship zone, I would definitely ask her out. She was smart, pretty, funny, and willing to do anything to make you smile. Some nights, she will even call me up, just to watch movies. Of course our rooms are just down the hall from each other, but we find it fun to sync up our DVD players and just comment on the phone. It’s kinda our thing. Luckily, even though she doesn’t love me, she’s still my date to grad. Neither of us had dates, so we decided to go as friends. But she did say that we should hold hands for the effect of it.

“You look handsome” she said, and just as I was about to respond, I heard another voice.
“Hey Logan, Rogue!” It was Gambit. Remy LeBeau is my best friend other than Rogue, and he’s always trying to be different somehow. He was wearing a white suit with a dark purple tie, and his white fedora had a purple band around it. He was taking Emma Frost, because like Rogue and I, neither of them had dates either. Emma had a boyfriend, but he was busy that night, and I had already asked Rogue, so she asked Remy. We all had a few classes together so we were pretty close. Emma was upstairs getting ready still, so it was just the three of us. We liked it that way though. Bobby started to come down the stairs, and when he saw Rogue and I, he made an ice trail and skated off as fast as he could. He had developed feelings for Rogue, and she rejected him. Rogue and I get pretty close sometimes, like hugging and stuff, and apparently that hurt his little feelings. He bitched at her that if she was a good friend, she would stop, and that info came back to me, and I kicked his ass behind the institute. He tries to avoid us now, and he always bitches at Rogue that he’s so sure we are dating. But let’s not dwell on him. From behind the ice, we saw Jean make her way down the stairs, and she was talking to Emma. They looked like an angel and a devil, because Jean was wearing all red, and Emma was wearing all white. Jean’s costume is green, but after her run in with the phoenix force, she decided that she looked better in red. Her red dress has no straps, and the bottom of it had an angle that started just above her left knee, and ended about half way down her right calf. She wore a golden belt around her stomach. Emma on the other hand, looked like she was wearing a wedding gown. Emma is the type who usually doesn’t wear very much at once, so to see her so concealed was almost shocking. Her dress was low cut, with diamonds around the edges, and ruffles along the bottom. They reached the bottom of the stairs, and began to walk toward us.

“Rogue, you look HAWT!” Emma yelled from across the room.
“I know, you look like you’re getting married.”
“Shut up, I liked it, and so did Cain.” Cain Marko is Emma’s boyfriend, also known as the Juggernaut. Yeah, he’s in the brotherhood, but Emma doesn’t care. He isn’t in school anymore, and is fulltime working for magneto now, and tonight they had some important meeting on how to destroy us, so he had to miss out. Emma and Rogue trailed off and walked to where the door was. Remy followed, and I started to but then I notice that Jean was just staring at the stairs.
“What’s wrong?
“I’m waiting for Scott”
“The limos are gunna leave soon, you should probably hurry up.”
“I’m gunna wait”
“Come on, Jean, everyone’s waiting.” She didn’t respond. Jean and Scott summers had been going out for longer than anyone could remember. She always talks about how awesome he is, and she’s pretty stubborn, so I just cave. “I’ll see you at grad then.”
“See ya.” I turned and left.

I looked at the line of limousines on the street in front of the mansion. Seeing how many of us were graduating this year, the professor had ordered five of them. I surveyed them closely. All the windows were tinted, and it was getting dark, so I couldn’t see inside any of them. I wanted to find my friends, but that’s pretty hard when you can’t see them, and you’re not telepathic. I heard a pop sound come from the second to last limo, and when I turn to look, I see a gloved hand waving out the window, then a glowing card flies out and explodes. That explains the popping sound. I walk over to the door, and from behind me I hear my name being called by two voices. I cringe. I turn and see that I was right. Jubilee and the beast. Jubilee and Hank have become my personal fan club, and they tend to follow me... EVERYWHERE. I once did a project with Jubilee, and she fell head over heels for me. Hank on the other hand, had recently come out of the closet. But only to me and Rogue. He is in love with me, and there is not much I can do about it. I’m not a homophobe, but ever since coming out, Hank lost himself to the rainbow. He became a complete flamer, and it drives me nuts. Both him and Jubilee think that Rogue is their best friend, but we both know that they use her to get close to me. They both run to catch up with me, but I pretend I didn’t see them, and I hop in and close the door. Because neither of them can have me, they are taking each other. Though by best efforts, they both get in the limo right after me, and sit next to Rogue, who is sitting across from me. Another reason I like Rogue is because she keeps my stalkers busy for me. She will talk to them for hours, just so that they will leave me alone. Hank begins the conversation by saying
“OMG you guys!! Have you ever felt your stomach go into your brain?!” He always says freaky things like that. Jubilee and Hank continue to talk, and Rogue makes her way over to there I am. We call Hank and jubilee the goose troop. Once Rogue and I went to a pond in grade ten, and this goose began to follow me. It wouldn’t leave me alone. On the way home, we looked out the window, and it was flying just above my jeep. It was creepy, thus we call them the goose troop. Rogue looks at me, and a smile begins to form on her mouth. I smiled back, just as Hank looks up and screams “CAAAACK!!” That’s his favourite word. Rogue burst into laughter. She has a corny laugh, and I love it. We sat in the limo for another minute or two, until Scott and Jean came. Then off we were to the last day of our high school lives.
Chapter End Notes:
So, as you saw in this chapter, not alot happens between Logan and Rogue, but have no fear, it will be happening in later chapters. Stay tuned, and tell me what you think.