Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's a short one again
“Where did you sneak off to?” Jubilee asked when Rogue walked into the rec room where Bobby, Peter and Kitty also were.
Just as Rogue was about to reply, Logan walked in behind her.
“Oh I get it” Jubilee grinned.

“Oh shit, she knows!” thought Rogue.

“Now Wolvie’s back you’re gonna be going off every Sunday for your motorbike lessons, I completely forgot about those. We were just about to watch a movie, wanna join?” she asked.
“Sure” she smiled.
“Bike lessons?” Logan asked raising one eyebrow.
“It’s the only thing I could think of.” she hissed. Rogue could of told her friend the truth, after all it wasn’t like they’d been doing anything wrong, but knowing Jubilee she would of jumped to conclusions and thought something was going on. At least if she said that now, she would be right.

***

Logan and Rogue sat next each other during the movie. It was something about gangsters, not that she’d been paying that much attention. All the subtle little touches and looks Logan had been giving her throughout the movie had distracted her.
Logan left see if there were any beers in the fridge and Rogue went up to her room, leaving the others to their game of foosball.

***

“Hey!” came an annoyed voice from the other side of the kitchen as Logan walked in. Logan grunted at the annoyed man sitting at the table, the smell of his coffee filling the room.
“Where the hell were you earlier?”
“Out.” He snapped, reaching into the fridge to grab a beer he‘d left there earlier that morning.
“Well, I heard you in your room, talking to someone. When I knocked, you didn’t answer and when I finally managed to open your door, you weren’t there.”
“Wow, you need to get your hearing checked, as well as your eyes, Scooter”
“Who were you talking to?” Scott asked, trying to ignore that comment.

Logan removed the bottle from his lips and looked over at Scott “I’m seriously starting to worry about you. You really should get the professor to take a look at that messed up head of yours.”
Scott stood up angrily and marched over to the door, dropping his mug into the sink as he stomped past.
“You better watch it, Wolverine.” he warned as he left, heading of to his room.

***

As Rogue pulled her black night dress over her head there was a knock at the door. She walked over and opened the door. “Hey” Logan grinned as he swaggered into her room, the glass bottle of beer in his hand nearly empty. His eyes roamed her barely dressed body.

“Can’t keep away, sugar?” she asked flirtatiously, as she walked over to him and placed her hands onto his shoulders.
He placed his beer onto her desk and wrapping his arms around her, pulled her into a passionate kiss. His hands ran up and down her back as she tangled her fingers into his hair. He gently pushed her down onto her bed and began to kiss her neck slowly moving down to her collarbone making her moan and quiver beneath him with pleasure. He felt himself become hard, lust filled his eyes as the scent of her arousal became stronger and he tried his best to control his urge to just take her right there.
He let one of his hands drift down to stroke the inside of her thigh as she opened the buttons on his shirt to expose his perfectly toned torso.

He didn’t hear the footsteps or the other scent becoming stronger, he was too lost in the moment with Rogue. Her scent and every slight noise she made intoxicated him.

A sudden loud knock shocked the both of them. Logan panicked and quickly threw himself of the bed, making a loud thud on the floor. Rogue quickly sat up.
The door swung open to reveal a rather worried looking Jubilee “Are you ok, Rogue? What was that noise?” she asked concerned.
“Yeah, yeah I’m alright” Rogue replied flustered as she ran her fingers through her tousled hair. “I just, hit my head on the bead post” she lied.
“Okay.” Jubilee replied slowly, not sure if she should believe her friend. “Kitty and I were wondering if you wanted to come to our room and have a bit of a sleepover since we don’t have classes in the morning.”

Damn! Logan knew he’d forgotten something, the teachers had a training session in the danger room early the next morning. Fuck.

“Nah, I’m kinda tired. Had a busy afternoon.” she lied, once again.
“Oh come on! Please?” Jubilee begged. “We haven’t had many girly nights since you got your own room.”
Rogue sighed “I know, and I really would like to, but I just really need to sleep now. Maybe some other time though, we can make a proper night of it then.”
“Alright. But next time I get to chose the movie and give you a make over.” she smiled as she closed the door.

After she was far away enough, Logan got up from beside her bed where he’d been hiding. “That was close,” he smirked “seriously, does she ever leave you alone?”

“Her and Kitty are my best friends, you know that.” she said raising both eyebrows at him.

“Yeah well, have they never heard of personal space?” he said, running his fingers through his hair.
He sat on the edge of Rogue’s bed and cupped her chin in his hand and kissed her softly on her lips.
“I better get goin’ before anyone else decides to invade your room” he grinned. He pressed his lips against hers again, more passionately this time, as he gently pushed her back so she was laying down. He slipped his tongue into her mouth making her moan.
He pulled away and flashed her a mischievous smile, he could tell how turned on she was just by the look in her eyes.
“G’nite Marie” he smiled before giving her one last peck on the lips and quietly made his way back to his own room.
It was always fun to leave a girl wanting more.
Chapter End Notes:
The next one will be longer and better, promise