Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this one is kinda short.
Sue is based on someone I know lol
Rogue held tight around Logan’s waist as they sped away from the mansion, her heart still beating fast from nearly being seen by Scott. The prospect of being caught was strangely excited her.
In just under an hour they were in town. It usually took her, Kitty and Jubilee at least an hour and a half to get here.
She gracefully slid of the bike and turned to face Logan who was now on his feet “So, where to darlin’?”

“I thought you had something planned” Rogue raised an eyebrow towards the Canadian.
“Hey, I just wanted to get away from all them noisy little brats” he replied, holding his hands up.
“Ok then, cinema it is” Rogue laughed grabbing Logan’s hand.

***

Rogue decided that they’d go and see a horror movie. Well, at least it weren’t some stupid chick flick he had to sit through and it gave Marie an excuse to snuggle into him during any particularly scary bits, which to his surprise, she didn‘t.
“I thought the whole reason girls took guys to see horror movies was so they could have an excuse to get closer to them” Logan said as he lit a cigar outside.
Rogue raised one eyebrow at him, a habit she’d picked up from him, more than likely after absorbing some of his energy at Liberty Island. She also took on some of his personality traits for a few days after that incident, including the urge to have a cigar.
“What do you think I am? A sissy?” she retorted with a sly grin.
“Well yeah actually I did” Logan taunted. He laughed as she slapped him playfully on the arm and shot him a glare.
He placed his arm around her shoulder and led her down the nearly empty street. It was never that busy on a Sunday, everyone was most probably at church or something Logan guessed.

They ended up at one of Logan’s favourite bars. He’d bought Marie here before when he wanted to spend some time with her without the chance of being disturbed by Iceprick or her loud mouthed friend. It kinda became tradition for them to come here every Sunday and he‘d walked there without really taking any notice of where he was going.
This bar was actually quite nice, not like the dumps he usually ended up at. If it was like one of them bars there’s no way he’d even think of bringing Marie here.
They walked over to the bar, Logan’s arm still draped over Rogue’s shoulder.

“Hey buddy! Not seen you in a while, how’ve you been?” smiled the man behind the bar, he must have been in his early 40’s.
“Not too bad Marty, just work, you know.” leaning against the bar. Marty bought over a cool bottle of beer. “Could you make that two?” he asked.

Marty walked back over to the fridge to fetch another bottle. He’d seen Marie here with Logan before and didn’t even think about asking for ID, he just assumed she old enough.

After a couple more beers and a catch up with Marty, they sat at their usual table in the furthest corner and ordered some food. Lasagne for Marie and steak for Logan. "Just like old times" Logan had smile at her.

Just as they finished their meals, another customer walked in. Logan could tell who it was just from the strong smell of cheap perfume. He turned away as much as he could in hope that she wouldn’t spot him but it was too late.
“HEY! Logan!” she called, her high pitch voice pierced his ears.
He rolled his eyes “Here we go…” he mumbled, already becoming annoyed from her presence. “Hey” he said in a dull uncaring tone, barley looking at her.
“Where you been, babe?” she said as she neared, trying to look as sexy as possible but failing miserably .
Rogue had seen her in here a many times before and knew that there was no way she was a threat to her. She bit down on the inside of her cheeks, trying desperately not to laugh as the 50-something woman sashayed over. She’d always reminded Rogue of an old worn leather bag.
“Workin’” Logan replied quickly, still avoiding looking at her.
“So you gonna be sticking around here for a while? I’ve missed ya you know.” she said flirtatiously as she ran her fingers through her badly damaged bleach blonde hair and pouted with her already over inflated collagen lips.
“Hm.” Logan grunted, viciously stabbing his last piece of steak. Rogue turned her head, and screwed up her eyes, she’d never wanted to laugh so much in her life.
“I have to go to the bathroom” Rogue quickly squeaked standing up. As she walked of giggling she looked over her shoulder to see Logan give her a look of despiration and annoyance that she’d left him on his own with this weird woman that never left him alone. It seemed no matter where he went, she always turned up. “jeez she must be stalking me!” he thought to himself.
“So,” said the woman as she pulled up a chair next the table and sat down. She crossed her legs which made her skirt ride up even higher than it already was and leaned in, purposely making her top fall lower to expose even more of her saggy, over tanned skin.

Marie had stepped out of the ladies and almost burst into another fit of laughter at the look of pure horror that now filled Logan’s face. She made her way over to the bar and ordered another beer. Marty glanced over at Logan as he tried to get away from the woman. “I see Sue didn’t take long to find Logan” he chuckled as he handed the freshly opened bottle to Rogue. She reached into her pocket to pay him “Don’t worry, darl’, its on the house” he smiled, looking back in Logan’s direction.

As Sue made her way to the ladies, Logan seized his chance to get away and quickly walked over to Rogue “ Come on Marie, time to go.” he reached into his pocket and pulled out a few notes and quickly smacked them onto the bar as Rogue downed the rest of her drink “keep the change.” he said quickly looking over his shoulder as he took Rogues hand and hastily made his way to the door dragging her with him.
“Bye!” Rogue called over her shoulder to Marty, who waved laughing at Logan’s desperation to escape from the creepy woman.

Once they were outside Rogue couldn’t stop laughing as he walked as quickly as possible back to Scott’s bike. “I swear that woman is stalking me!” he said, a hit on concern in his voice, like he thought she actually was.
“Well, no wonder she wants you, sugar. And to tell the truth, you looked like you were enjoying yourself too.” Rogue teased.
“Quit it Marie, I’m serious! Everywhere I go, she just happens to be there. She’s obsessed!”
“Ohh the big bad Wolverine isn’t getting scared now is he?” Rogue laughed.
“Yeah actually, I am!” he admitted, laughing a little. He couldn’t deny that it was kinda funny that she thought she stood a chance.
"Definetly like old times" she laughed.