With one gigantic push she fell hard face first onto the floor, smacking her head against the corner of his desk as she went.
“You evil bitch!” he yelled as he jumped to his feet “What the hell is wrong with you?!”
She moved her hand away from her head, it was covered in blood. “Me? What the hell is wrong with you Logan?” she spat back at him, blood running out of her nose. As he headed to the door she stopped him in his tracks once again with her powers. “She’s a kid Logan, it’s sick! You need a woman” she said coldly as she rose to her feet wiping the blood from her nose with the back of her hand. Blood slowly trickled down from the cut at the back of her head.
He glared at her, rage building up even stronger now as she tried to tell him that he was the one in the wrong.
“Yeah you’re a woman,” he smiled, but his expression quickly changed “A fuckin’ crazy one who needs locking up! Now let me go or so help me, Jean!” he shouted.

They heard the sound of hurried footsteps approaching as she did as he said and let him go.
Ororo and Scott stopped dead in their tracks a few feet from his room as he pulled the door open so hard, it cracked down the middle as it hit the wall behind it.
“Logan? What the hell going on?” Scott demanded as Logan stalked passed him.
Logan turned around, walking backwards now as he shouted “Why don’t you ask that crazy bitch of a girlfriend of yours!” before turning back around running to the stairs.

He followed her scent down the stairs. He didn’t look where he was going, he just ran and found himself in the garage. He looked around frantically. The pickup truck was missing.

“FUCK!” he yelled, pulling his hands through his hair. He grabbed a spare leather jacked that was hanging up on a nail in the wall and grabbed the keys to Scott‘s bike. He fired it up and took off into the cold night.
When he got to the end of the long drive way he stopped and looked to the left, then to the right. There were no clues as to which way she’d gone, but his instincts told him to turn left.

He had to find her, he had to tell her the truth about what she’d just seen. She had to know. Hell if had been the other way around and he’d forced himself on her, he’d get accused of trying to rape her!
Anger boiled inside him, how dare she try and split him and his Marie up! And so far, her plan had worked.

***

Her hands shook as she put her foot down hard on the gas. The tears still poured uncontrollably down her face. She wasn’t paying as much attention to the road as she should have been, it was a miracle she hadn’t crashed by now. She didn’t have any plan on where she was going, all she knew was she had to get away.

***

He drove for what seemed like an eternity looking for her, searching all the near by towns. But she was nowhere to be seen.
He continued his search and came to a rundown town. The streets were quiet, old pieces of paper and smashed glass littered the streets along with various other bits of trash that had been dropped carelessly onto the floor. Most of the buildings along the high street were boarded up. He didn’t like the look of this place.

Then he saw her, walking down a dimly lit street. “Marie!” he called after her, stopping the bike engine and quickly propping it up on the stand before running after her. “Marie!” he called again. He grabbed her shoulder, but as she turned to face him with a look of bewilderment on her face. It wasn’t her. “I’m sorry” he said, quickly letting go of her shoulder, his heart sinking again.

He headed back to the bike and sat down on the leather seat. He held his head in his hands, he didn’t know what to do. Maybe he should go back to the mansion and ask the professor to use Cerebro to find her. But that would just be wasting time he could be using to look for her. He looked at the clock on the motorcycle, it was almost 3:30AM. If he didn’t find her by dawn, then he’d go back to the school.

***

He searched until sunrise, but he still couldn’t find her. He went to all the places he knew she liked going to and every town he came to, but it was no use. He only had one option left, so he headed back to the mansion.

He left the bike carelessly outside on the drive way and made his way inside to find the professor. Worry and rage boiled inside him, he hoped Jean wouldn’t make an appearance or he might not be able to control his actions.

He swung the door to the professors office open to be greeted by a smile, but the expression soon changed “What is it Logan?” the professor asked concerned.
“It’s Rogue, she’s gone, I can‘t find her” he said, his voice quick and shaking, dark circles under his red eyes from lack of sleep.
Professor Xavier didn’t say anything, he simply nodded and headed to the lower levels of the school with Logan.

“So, why exactly did she leave? Something must of happened to make her feel the need to flee the school.” The professor asked, his voice calm as always.
“Why don’t you go and ask your precious doctor” Logan growled in reply. The professor looked up at him raising his eyebrows in a questioning manner. “Look, my main concern right now is Rogue. I’ll explain everything once I find her and bring her back.”
The professor knew not to push Logan for an answer, he knew this would only irritate the man further.

Logan paced up and down outside the door while he waited, trying his best to be patient. After nearly twenty minutes, the professor emerged, a smile on his face. “Rogue is safe, she’s New York city.”

***

It was half past 7 in the morning when he arrived in New York, the streets were already becoming busy with people on their way to work. Logan pulled the piece of paper the professor had handed him out of his pocket and looked at the address. This was the right place. He pushed the glass door open and stepped inside the building. He walked over to the desk where a young blond haired man wearing a pair of designer glasses and a suit stood and greeted him with a smile “Good morning Sir” he smiled.
“I’m looking Marie d'Acanto, could you give me her room number?” he grunted.
“I’m sorry Sir but that information is private.” the young man replied, still with that stupid grin on his face. Logan lost his temper, grabbing the boy by his shirt collar he pulled him so they were face to face, the young man’s feet almost leaving the floor.
“Now look here bub, I’ve been out looking all night, I know she’s here so just tell me which room before I look for her myself and give everyone in this god damn hotel an early wake up call!” he roared in the desk clerk’s face.
The terrified man nodded, “Sure sir, right away” he said as Logan let go of his shirt which now had a tear where his collar had nearly been ripped off. He scampered over to the computer and quickly typed the name into the computer. “R-room 137, third floor” he said nervously, pushing his cooked glasses up onto his nose.
“Thanks” Logan grunted and headed to the elevator.