“So you’re sure you’re ok with this?” she asked again, a wicked glint in her eyes.
He leaned back in his chair and remained silent, his arms folded across his chest as he thought about what they’d planned.
“I just don’t like the idea of him having his hands on you.” he frowned.
“Honey,” she smiled sweetly as she stood up and walked behind him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders “You know I don’t want to do this any more than you. But if this is the only way, then so be it.” she whispered into his ear.
“I know. It’s sick what he’s doing to that girl. She needs to be shown he can’t be trusted.” Scott hissed.
He’d do anything to make the Wolverine suffer after all the shit he’d taken from him; all the nasty comments, belittling him in front of the staff and students, stealing his bike and trying to steal his girl.
She slipped her arms from his shoulders and walked over to the door “Trust me” she grinned over her shoulder at him “She’ll see.”

***

Logan sigh as he lay on his bed, his hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling. He could never remember being as happy as he was now. Finally he had her. After waiting for two long years, he finally had her. He knew there was something about her when he saw her in that bar. He’d never seen such beauty, such…well he couldn’t even begin describe it. There was only one word he could think of; Perfect.
He never believed in all that lovey dovey bullshit, love didn’t exist until he met her.

His thoughts were disturbed by the sound of footsteps approaching, but he quickly realised it wasn’t her. It was Scott. His footsteps slowed down as he passed Logan’s room, probably trying to hear if Rogue was with him. “Filthy little pervert” Logan thought to himself as the footsteps disappeared down the hall.

The red light from the alarm clock read 11:28 PM
Where was she? Did it really take that long to play dress up with her friend? He laughed softly to himself. It was hard to imagine his Marie acting like a girly girl.

He smiled to himself as he thought about her, all the memories of the two of them together. Wolverine and Rogue, side by side on all their crazy little adventures. Sneaking out to go to the bar to drink and play pool and coming back in the early hours of the morning, having practically carry her to her room. Going out on the bike and letting her drive it. The time they had a food fight in the kitchen and the look on Storms face when she saw the mess they left. Playing pranks on Scott. Swimming in the lake late at night. Shame it wasn’t skinny dipping, but that was something new they could try out.
A low growl rumbled in his throat at the thought of seeing her naked wet body in the moonlight…

More thoughts of her, or rather, what he’d like to do to her entered his head as he drifted off to sleep.

**
He slowly stirred as he felt her lower down into bed next to him. “Hey darlin’” he whispered sleepily. She didn’t reply. He felt her hands travel gently up and down his bare chest. He felt her body move as she straddled him. “Marie” he whispered as he placed his hands on her hips, then he realised.

He snapped his eyes open. Jean’s lust filled eyes staring straight back at him. “What the fuck?!” he yelled as he tried to push her away, but he couldn’t. He couldn’t move.
She smiled at him as she pinned him down beneath her using her unseen powers
“What the hell are you doing” he managed to say, his jaw held firmly shut.
She leaned down, her lips brushing against his “Don’t say this isn’t what you want Logan. I’ve seen the way you look at me.” she whispered seductively into his ear and placed a kiss on his neck.
She slowly let him gain control of his body again, hoping that he’d play into her little game.

Her heart raced with excitement. She always secretly hoped he’d come to her room one night when Scott was away on a mission. She even walked to his room a couple of times but always stopped when she got to the door, feeling guilty that she could feel the way she did about another man.
But this time was different, Scott agreed that she could get into Logan’s bed. She was only meant to make it look like she and Logan were going to have sex, not actually do it. But she just wouldn’t tell Scott that if it did happen.

“Get. Off” he growled, trying with all his might to move, to push her away. But it was no use, he was stuck again.
She looked down at him sternly “Don’t fight it Logan” she whispered as she ran her hands down towards his jeans, kissing his neck. “I know it’s me you want really.” She opened the button on his jeans and slowly slid them down teasing him.

The look of desperation and panic on his face grew as he heard familiar footsteps approaching. Jean looked over to the door then back down to him. Her face filled with an evil look of delight. “What’s Rogue going to say when she see’s what you’ve done?” she smiled down at him as she picked up his hands and ran them over her chest, tossing her head back.

Right at that moment

The door opened.

Her eyes filled with horror as the two glass bottles she was holding dropped to the floor and shattered. She didn’t say anything. She didn’t have to. Logan could practically hear her heart breaking, just like the bottles.
She shook her head, the tears already falling down her face. She turned and ran.

“Oops” Jean smiled innocently.
Chapter End Notes:
feedback and rate please? :)