Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry I've taken so long, had to send my laptop away to be repaired.
Enough was enough.

He got up from his desk, throwing his pen down making it bounce off the pile of papers and onto the floor. Last night and this morning’s events had been on his mind all day. It was sickening. He made his way out of his office and marched to Professor Xavier’s class.
He pushed the heavy wooden door open and looked inside.
“Ah Scott, how can I help you?” the Professor smiled as he looked up from the morning’s test papers he was busy marking.
Scott closed the door and walked into empty classroom. “I think you know what the problem is Professor.” he said bluntly, as he walked in between the empty desks making his way to the front of the class where the Professor was sitting.
“Scott, if this is about Logan and Rogue, I have already made my decision.” he replied firmly before turning back to his papers.
“Professor, you can’t possibly be saying that you’re going to allow this to go on.” Scott protested “He’s a teacher and she’s a student! She’s a young, vulnerable girl, he’s just-”
“Logan has no bad intentions. He cares for the girl. It is obvious to me that she is the only reason Logan returns. I do not question his love for her.”
“But-”
“Scott. I do not have to explain myself further.” The Professor was now getting annoyed with Scott questioning his judgement. He turned back to marking his papers.
Scott looked at the professor angrily, his glasses in danger of being obliterated as the beams from his eyes grew stronger in frustration. He realised that the Professor wasn’t willing to change his mind and made his way back to his office.

Jean was sitting in the spare chair next to his desk when he got back, her arms folded across her chest, head tilted slightly to the side as she looked up at him. “What’s wrong?”
“The Professor,” Scott said throwing himself into his chair. “I tried talking to him about Logan but he didn’t listen.” Scott tilted his head back, looking up at the ceiling through his red lenses. “I saw her coming out of his room this morning. He shouldn‘t be allowed to get away with doing something like that with a student!”
Jean’s eyes gazed down at the floor, trying to hide the look of disappointment on her face. It wasn’t fair. She’d practically thrown herself at Logan on numerous occasions and he’d rejected her.

Maybe he did love Rogue after all.

“You’re right, he’s just going to hurt her. I mean, he was always flirting with you and when he finally realised that you weren’t interested he decides to turn his attention to a young girl!” Scott continued to rant on as Jean sat deep in thought.

Her eyes snapped up from the floor to meet Scott’s as her lips twisted into an evil grin. “I have an idea.”