Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry this one is kinda short
It was nearly 11pm as she made her way back to her room. As she turned a corner, she bumped into Jean. “What’s this? Sneeking off to see Logan again?” she asked bitterly, a look of disgust on her face.
“No.” Rogue snapped and carried on walking.
“You know he doesn’t love you Rogue, stop fooling yourself.” she said as Rogue passed her. Rogue turned around in anger, about to yell at her that she didn’t know Logan like she did. “He was with me earlier, and the way he was talking to me, looking at me. He doesn’t want you. He wants a real woman not a girl.” she smirked.
“Liar.” Rogue hissed.
“Seriously sweety,” Jean smiled patronizingly “Do you seriously think he was thinking about you when he was away, fucking all the women he picked up in bars? He’s hardly the romantic, sentimental type. Let’s face it, Rogue, he just want’s to get laid and well, we both know that you can’t give him that.” an evil grin was now on her face, her eyes glowing with the satisfaction of seeing the tears well up in the young girl’s eyes.
“You don’t know anything about me, or Logan for that matter! You don‘t know what he thinks, how he feels.” she shouted, fighting back the tears.
“And you do? You keep telling yourself that, kid.” she said mockingly before turning away and continuing down the corridor.

Rogue saw red. In a fit of anger she ripped off her gloves and ran up behind her red haired woman. Jean turned and screamed in terror as Rogue pushed her bare hands onto her face.

But nothing happened.

Jean stood there shocked and confused. An evil smile spread across her lips as the redhead looked at her dumbfounded.

Logan was the first to arrive at the scene, a few seconds later, the older students and some of the brave younger ones came running to see what all the commotion was about. Gasps filled the air as they saw Rogue’s bare hands firmly pressed against Dr. Grey’s face and nothing happening.

Storm and Scott turned up a few seconds later. They’d come running from the staff kitchen ready for whatever waited for them, so they thought.

“It’s true then?” Jean whispered so quiet only Rogue and Logan could hear her. The only reply she got was a silent nod from Rogue.

“Come on move it, show’s over” Logan said to the crowd that had gathered in the corridor. Most of them slowly made their way back to their rooms except got Jubilee, the only one to stand there and not listen as always.
“Rogue? Rogue?” She asked, confused before Storm ushered her back to her room.

Rogue slowly moved her hands away from Jean’s face, Logan grabbed her arm “What are you doing?”
He hissed annoyed at her stupidity.
Before she could answer, the professor’s voice came into everyone’s heads

“Come to my office now, we need to talk”