Story Notes:
This is my first story, feedback and advice would be much apreciated.
Some songs might be added into this series, surgest some if you want and I'll work them in if I can.
I had Come back and stay by Paul Young stuck in my head then I got the idea for this story. Hope you like it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know this one is kinda short, the next one will be longer I promise.
The song Rogue is singing is Come back and stay by Paul Young (just imagine it acoustic and sad)
It was late, 1 am in fact. Perfect. No one would know he was back, no questions. He’d just go straight up to his room, to his bed. Nothing quite compares to the comfort of your own bed. As he neared the gates, he cut off the bike’s engine so no one would hear him approaching. He wanted Marie to be the first to know he was back, although the professor would probably know where he was without seeing him, but he’d know not to tell anyone. He got off the bike and began pushing it down the drive towards the house. He carefully opened the garage door and parked the bike, he’d once again borrowed from Scott, at the far end of the garage behind the jeep. "Hopefully no one will notice it here" he thought "Well at least for a few hours."

He walked out and closed the door, carefully as opposed to his usual way of just slamming it. Then he heard something. Was that…music? He stopped and listened. It was. But it wasn’t coming from inside the mansion. He frowned, slightly confused and began to walk towards the soft sound of the guitar. "Who the hell?" He walked through the garden and onto the large green lawn, well it was more the size of half a football pitch. Logan stopped suddenly and sniffed the air…was that? With every step he took the scent became stronger and so did the sound of the guitar and a voice…singing? "There must be two of em out here, Marie don’t play the guitar and I ain‘t ever heard her singin‘..." but he could only catch her unique sweet scent.

The moonlight was dancing on the lake as he silently neared the boat house. And there she was. The moonlight shining on her perfect face, her hair blowing softly in the slight breeze. She gently strummed her black acoustic guitar and quietly sang to herself, so quiet even he could barely hear it. He smiled sightly confused at the sight of Marie, then he noticed. He could smell it and hear it in her voice that she was crying. He stayed where he was, unsure if he should approach her or not. "If that idiot has hurt her again I swear…"

“Come back and stay for good this time” she sang softly. She sighed and let her right hand that was strumming the guitar drop as she looked up at the sky. Tears rolled silently down her face. Logan frowned "is she…..does she mean…me?" he watched her puzzled.

She gently closed her crying eyes “Come back, Logan” she whispered to the sky.

Guilt began to fill him. But she knew, she knew more than anyone that he had to go, what he had to do. The thought she understood this. He turn around quietly and made his way back to the mansion. He wanted to let her know he was back right there and then, but the guilt was the only thing he could feel. He wouldn’t of known what to say or how to say it. Didn’t she ever think of how he felt every time he had to leave? He sighed heavily as he opened the door as quietly as possible and made his way to his room.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!