Author's Chapter Notes:
So this is really short, but it's an end. Sorry it took me so long... I was distracted. It was movie night. :P
I was in his arms, like I’d always imagined it. Just sitting there watching a movie. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and mine overtop of his as we sat there watching the daily news. In the daily news they were still fighting for a mutant registration act, and there was a new debate over whether or not mutants should be allowed to participate in the Olympics.

There was also a story about some teens who had broken into a school, a few car crashes and a weather report. Ororo always snickered at the inaccuracy.

But of course, the mutants surrounding us were not watching the news, they were watching us. We ignored them. I let my head turn slightly so that I could look at Logan who smiled at me, a content smile of amusement.

“So chere,” I heard Remy begin, along with Logan’s light growl. “You two dating now.”
I opened my mouth to speak but Logan interrupted. “I’d like to think it’s a bit more serious.”

Gambit’s expression shifted into a glare as we all heard a young mutant who couldn’t have been more than fourteen shout “FINALLY!”

I couldn’t help but giggle, just like everyone else. I took Logan’s hand and got to my feet, pulling him up as well. We were about to walk out of there when we realized that everyone was staring at us still.

Logan pressed his nose into my hair, whispering something into my ear. “Looks like they’re waiting for something.”

I felt him spin me around, and he leaned into me, tracing his lips gently against mine before letting it become deeper. As we parted, we ignored everyone’s quiet chatter of “aweee” and walked away.

“Let’s go get drunk.” He suggested casually, his voice excited.
I elbowed him in the stomach. “Logan!”

He held up his hands in surrender. He flashed that unbelievably charming grin to me. “Come on. It can lead to good things too. We’re living proof.”
Chapter End Notes:
You all make me feel so much less alone. Thanks all of you, for sticking with me till the end!