Author's Chapter Notes:
New rating change for some *cough, cough* fun in this chapter
Mitzy update: I had a reviewer mention that she didn’t like ‘knuckle-head’ as much as say ‘pip-squeak’. She is totally RIGHT! My reasoning in the beginning was that it is a common reference in Canada used for the young in the two areas I usually visit. However, she is correct and I wasn’t happy when I wrote it at the time. I’ve looked up other names and I love Doodle Bug, for Marie to call her… as you’ll see. Then I thought of Firefly for Mitzy’s nickname from Logan. THANKS Wendie!!!!!

~~~

Ororo quickly made her way to Logan, who was currently exiting the danger room with Marie “Logan!” She slowed when he turned, “Might I have a word?”

Logan shrugged and leaned against the wall of the sub-basement.

“Understandably I have no excuse for such unforgivable behavior as I have shown these past weeks. But, I would ask your forgiveness anyway. You are a dear friend, and I apologize for being anything but appreciative of all you’ve done for us, and the mansion.”

“No worries ‘Ro.” He shrugged again and walked into the showers to grab his stuff before heading up to their room for a shower.

Marie obviously didn’t share the sentiment as she glared quietly at the Goddess.

“Rogue, I’m sorry for my behavior towards you as well. I had earned your words to set us straight. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I do truly regret it.”

Marie sighed, she knew the goddess meant it, but she had a hard time swallowing a verbal apology. “He ain’t a machine ‘Ro. Try remembering that when you and Scott assign and hand out missions to the team.”

“Of course, it will not happen again.”

****************************************
Marie was all but ripping her work-out uniform off in her anger, “How do you just let it go, Logan? That ain’t near enough to make up for it! They’ll just do it again if you let them!”

Logan caught her furious hands by the wrists and his thumb massaged gentle circles against her palm. “They aren’t that bad, Marie. I’ve been used for worse, and at least they have good intentions.”

“Yeah? Well fuck their ‘good intentions’, those ‘good intentions’ almost got you killed!” although there was obvious anger in her voice, her body had started to relax at his gentle ministrations.

He sighed, “It ain’t nothing I can’t handle.” He kissed her gently and tugged softly at her white streak, “Tell ya what, why don’t we do that trip to Alaska you’ve always wanted. Just you, me and the Firefly off on a bonafide family vacation!”

Marie laughed her stance finally easing completely, “Bona fide? Really Logan, do you even know what ‘bona fide’ means?”

He smirked, “Nah, but it sounded good.” He unclasped her bra and she looked down surprised to see he’d undressed her during her ranting. “Ready for that shower now?”

She sighed, “Yeah, but don’t think I’m going to forget this vacation idea. No massage or make-out session will save you now!” she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself as they headed to the bathroom where steam was wafting out the half closed door.

Logan followed her into the shower and wrapped his arms around her waist as she wet her hair, “Don’t want out of it, Marie.” He murmured when her head was no longer under the spray. “I’ve been thinking about it for a while, wouldn’t mind the break. His skilled hands started to roam to her breasts as he pulled her back against his body.

She smiled softly, “You deserve a break, sugar! I’m all for spending time with you… helpin’ ya ‘relax’ a little” He jolted when she slid her hand behind her back and wrapped it hand around him, giving him a gentle squeeze.

He thrust into her hand a little and buried his face into the side of her neck, nipping her gently with his teeth. Her head fell back leaning on his shoulder as his hand slid down her body and between her legs.

Marie moaned and arched into his hand, while her hand squeezed on reflex drawing a groan from him. “Bed?” she whispered breathlessly.

“Here.” He murmured before spinning her and pushing her against the shower wall.

Her hands fisted in his hair when she wrapped her legs around his hips. She tried to push him in her once he was lined up, but he drew back. “Trying to be gentle here, Marie. That ain’t gonna help me keep in check.”

Marie moaned, “Gentle later, hard and fast now!”

“Fuck,” he thrust into her to the hilt, “Still sure?”

“God, yes! More Logan!”

He smirked tightly and gave her a predatory look, “Just remember, you asked for it!” and he started pounding into her until he had to kiss her hard to muffle her scream of completion, quickly followed by his growl as he bit her neck with one last thrust.

~~2 Days Later~~

“What’s a starter?” Mitzy asked as she leaned up on her tip toes to peer under the hood.

“Turns the car over…” he was prying at a bolt that was starting to piss him off.

“The whole thing?! Upside down? Wow!”

Logan suddenly listened in as he was confused by her response, “What? Oh… no, just turns over the ignition, means it starts the car.”

“Don’t you need it then? Seems awful important, maybe you shouldn’t take it out.”

Logan smirked, “Yeah kid, it’s important. That’s why I needed to put this one in… the other one ain’t workin’ no more.”

“Oh…” she was still watching with rapt attention on her little toes.

“Tell you what, Firefly.” He scooped her up, “Why don’t you sit in here and turn the key this way, when I say to.” Her eyes were wide as she touched the key gently.

“K, I can do it.”

“Just don’t do it before I say, K?”

“Yes, OK… when you say.” She squirmed in the driver’s seat to her knees. She had both hands on the wheel gently and was looking out the windshield at the raised hood.

Logan smirked and returned to the frustrating bolt.

*****

“Where have you two been?” Marie inquired.

Mitzy was grasping the material of Logan’s jeans near his knee, “We was fixin’ your car!”

Marie glanced up at Logan, “You fixed the starter in the jeep?”

Logan shrugged as he walked by to the fridge, “Wasn’t nothin’. Needs to be running good for the road.”

She touched his arm and smiled, “Thanks, Sugar.”

“It’s already for the trip. Should see us there.” Mitzy got very still for a moment, then leaned her head against Logan’s thigh still clinging to his jeans. Logan glanced down at her, “you ok half-pint?”

“Uh huh.” She whispered, but her trembling little lip and downcast eyes gave her away.

Marie’s brow creased in confusion, then her eyes widened before sinking down to her knees on the floor. “Hey now, Doodle Bug. You don’t think we’d leave without you, do you?”

Mitzy shrugged, “Maybe I thought that, … maybe.”

Marie smiled, “We ain’t leavin’ you behind! We’re a family, remember?”

Logan smirked down at her when she snuck a glance up at him to see if he agreed, “Yeah, way I hear it is ‘someone’ has a birthday soon.”

Mitzy smiled a little and her eyes lit up, “I do!”

Marie smiled, “Heard this birthday girl was turning 5, you know who that might be?”

Mitzy started to bounce on her toes, “Yes, it’s me, I’m the birthday girl!”

Logan raised a brow, “Marie here seems to think you might want to go to Alaska for your birthday, with us. Course it’s up to you and all, but I thought we might have a special day, just us to celebrate.”

“YES! I want to go!”

Marie smiled, “I even looked up some places you can choose from to go for your birthday, like the zoo, or aquarium…” she sent an evil smirk to Logan, “And the birthday girl gets to choose where we ALL go! Even Logan has to for your birthday.”

Mitzy’s little shoulders scrunched up as she covered her mouth to hide her giggles, when Logan let out a long-suffering dramatic sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much for complete! I guess now I’m on a roll … I’m thinking of putting on the vacation and figuring out a way to have Scott and Jean make it up to Logan. Any thoughts?