Story Notes:
We find out what Logan has been upto since Marie's Been MIA
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay this is my stab at a series. First part is The Patient. This a take on what’s been going on with Logan, while Marie has been MIA.

Chapter 1 Same Shit Different Day

To Himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he can never know that he is dead~ Samuel Butler




1 week Before Biloxi Explosion

Location Xavier’s School for the Gifted




He was chilled to the bone, and soaking wet. Judging by the sun rising he must have been laying in the snow for at least several hours, not that time meant anything anymore.

He’d have to remember to tell Cyke to pick up the bike which was mostly intact, and currently laying in ditch about a mile back. That was the third time this month, or was it the fourth, at least fixing it keep his mind occupied, there’s always a bright side.

Still feeling sluggish, vision blurring, he was definitely concussed, his healing factor struggling to keep up with the enormous amount of alcohol he’d ingested and the amount of blood he’d lost in the accident, it was a miracle he was even standing so soon.

“Christ Logan, you look like you’ve been run over by a truck. Are you trying to get yourself killed”.

This was definitely hell, there were two Cyke’s and both were lecturing him. Yup definitely hell.

Giving him the one claw salute brought a smirk to his face, which quickly vanished when he retracted his claw and the bleeding didn’t stop. Trying to focus he brought up his hand, why did he have two right hands, and why were they still bleeding.

“huh, would you look at that”.

Turning sickly pale, his vision was dancing before his eyes he stumbled, tried to put his hands in front of himself to break the fall but couldn’t get them to move, his head hit the cement floor. A loud splat was heard, effectively splitting open the wound from earlier that morning.

Just as the blood clouded his vision, every thing turned to blessed darkness.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Chapter End Notes:
Just a Short Chapter, more to come soon. I have this part of the series almost complete. Hope you enjoy it.