Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a silly little story and it hasn't been beta read.
Laying against the headboard with Marie next to him, Logan blinked sleepily at the television. It was relaxing to be with her in the quiet of his room. Loud, irritating teenagers were crowded around the television in the living room downstairs. So, Logan preferred sitting alone with Marie, on his bed in the nearly dark room. There was no one else he felt comfortable enough around to relax and let his guard down. Yawning, Logan picked up his beer bottle and took a big gulp. At that same moment Marie placed her hand on his upper thigh, a twitch away from his groin.

Gasping in shock, Logan unexpectedly inhaled in liquid. He choked and coughed, making his eyes water. "What are you doing, Marie?" he wheezed.

Looking at him with feigned innocence she said, "Nothin', sugar." Tracing patterns on his thigh with her index finger, Marie twirled a long strand of hair around the fingers of her other hand. She tilted her head down a little, smiling seductively. "Ya gonna need mouth to mouth, Logan?"

"Maybe you - you should..." Logan stammered nervously as she leaned towards him. "Uh... You... mmm..." he trailed off into a moan when Marie pressed her lips against his.

Logan sat there stunned, eyes still closed and mouth hanging open slightly. He finally opened his eyes when Marie giggled at him.

"What's the matter, Logan?" she whispered huskily, giving his thigh a squeeze.

"I want to kiss you," he replied dejectedly.

Marie smiled brightly at him. "So, kiss me already."

Logan leaned forward onto his hands, staring at her mouth as he moved closer. He placed small, closed mouth kisses to her soft, warm lips.

Marie moved her hand from Logan's thigh to the back of his neck. Laying back, she pulled him down with her and moaned softly against Logan's mouth as his heat and weight pressed her into the bed.

Logan couldn't control the slight jerk of hips at the sound of her moan. Opening his mouth, he kissed her more deeply and brushed his tongue over her bottom lip. Logan gently stroked the soft swell of a breast and kissed his way down to her neck causing Marie to moan again. He nuzzled his face into her neck and mumbled, "So soft, Marie."

The sound of her name from his mouth snapped Logan out of his lust filled haze. He pushed himself away from her and scurried off the bed. Logan stood at the end of the bed panting for air. He stared bewitched at Marie laying on the bed.

Marie's hair was spread carelessly over the pillow, strands trailed over her shoulders to rest upon heaving breasts, her slack mouth glistened and her eyes were heavily lidded. She pushed herself up on all fours then crawled down the bed towards him.

Logan backed away from her with a fearful whimper. "I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this," he muttered unconvincingly.

Marie clearly had other ideas as she stepped off the bed and sauntered towards him. She smiled wickedly when Logan's backward progress was halted by the wall. "Why not?" she pouted dramatically.

Logan frantically attempted to remember why not but his thought processes screeched to a halt when Marie slowly ran a finger down his chest, letting it slip into waist of his pants. "Uh... you're so..." he tried to explain.

Marie cupped his groin in her palm and Logan's words cut off with a very undignified squeak. She gave his tightly confined erection a gentle squeeze. "I'm so what, Logan?" she asked in a manner that suggested he had better answer correctly.

"You're so... I mean, I'm - I'm so..." Logan leaned his head back against the wall and clenched his eyes shut, trying desperately to form a coherent thought.

Marie bit her bottom lip to keep from laughing at his obvious struggle. Leaning in, Marie saw a delicious looking spot on his neck. She decided the best thing to do would be to taste it. Marie softly kissed Logan's neck before giving it a long, slow lick. "Hard?" she suggested into his ear.

Logan jumped in surprise and his eyes to flew open. "I'm too old!" burst from his mouth.

Marie couldn't hold back her laughter this time. "Oh, Logan. I know yer old, sugar but it looks like all the plumbin' still works!" she managed between chuckles. Pressing the full length of her body against him, she wrapped her arms around his neck. Marie looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Am I like the others here?" she asked seriously.

"No," he stated confidently.

"I cain't ever go back to bein' young like that again," she explained patiently.

"I'm sorry, Marie," he said sadly.

Marie shook her head dismissively, not interested in having a serious conversation right now. She turned them around so Logan was pressing her against the wall. "Now, where were we?" she muttered distractedly. The wicked gleam returned to Marie's eyes as she hooked her leg around his knee. Pushing back on Logan's shoulders, she jerked his leg out from under him.

"Oof!" Logan landed on his back with a loud thump.

Pleased with Logan's new position, Marie giggled and straddled his hips. She stroked Logan's chest and stomach, firmly running her fingers over his nipples. Marie ground her hips down into him, making Logan whine pathetically.

"You want to have dinner or maybe go to the movies before we..." he gestured weakly at the door.

Marie shook her head, her hair swinging around him.

"Maybe we could kiss and touch a little first?" he offered.

Marie responded by ripping open his t-shirt.

"Can't we least do this somewhere more comfortable?"

Again, Marie didn't speak, only answering by quickly unbuttoning his pants.

"Be gentle with me!" he pleaded.

In response to his plea, Marie kissed him breathless.



Logan woke up, panting for breath. He muffled a groan with his pillow before sitting up and wiping the sweat from his forehead. Another one of those damned dreams about Marie that had been taunting him ever since he left a few weeks ago. Dreams that insisted on making Marie sexually aggressive and very touchable. Logan certainly had no problem with that. Unfortunately, those same dreams insisted on making him act like a pansy. There hadn't been a single dream so far where he had ravished Marie on his motorcycle, a pool table or something equally manly.

Logan threw the covers back with a sigh. Getting up, he grimaced at the ache in his groin and then frowned in disgust at the filthy motel carpet under his bare feet. Logan walked across the room and flipped on the air conditioner, hoping it would ease some of the heat in his body.

He needed to take a shower, get some breakfast and then get back on the road. There were still leads to be checked out and dead ends to curse. Those damned dreams left him so worked up with no outlet, Logan figured he wouldn't be able to take it out here much longer. The sexually aggressive, touchable dream Marie was not a suitable long term substitute for the real living, breathing Marie. He would definitely go back soon but not today. Until then the dreams were all he had of her. Maybe the damned things weren't so bad after all.