Story Notes:
Wrote this a while back, I'm still not sure If I should have published but I read it over and thought why not! I finally know where I'm going with this!!!
Author's Chapter Notes:
really don't know where this came from, hope you enjoy it! ~ inside Marie's head

Biloxi Regional Mental Ward - Biloxi, Harrison County, Mississippi

Patient Name: Marie Addison Davis

Age: 21

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia Paranoid/Catatonic Type

Patient goes from extreme paranoia to a catatonic state within moments of each other. So far treatments and medication have had no effect on the patient.



"The patient is not responding to any treatment Dr. West, what do you propose the next course of action should be. We need that information, and we need it as soon as possible".

"I realize your time frame but there really isn't anything I can do. This will take time, you need to be patient".

"It's already been two years how much more time do you need".

"Considering that you have me keeping her sedated in the current state she is in, I can only reach her for a few moments, every few days. And when she is slightly lucid, she's either in shook or in withdrawal. That combination doesn't exactly make her very talkative about things. We have a few options, which would be very costly for you. You can get her out of here and treat the withdrawal, and hope she talks eventually. Or there are a few drugs we haven't tried. However there is no guarantee that she'll talk about what you need. In fact the likely outcome is that she will be in a catatonic state for an undefined amount of time perhaps indefinitely. As a doctor I strongly recommend against it".

There was a long silence on the other line, Dr. West hoped that they would decide to treat the girl properly regardless of his role in her current state, he truly cared for the young woman they had not given him any choice in the matter. He shuttered as he remembered the pictures of his family, how they'd threatened his children. They knew everything about him, there where was no where to go only do what he was told.

"I'll call you in a week to let you know what we have decided". The loud click on the phone told him they had hung up. He breathed a sigh of relief, he wasn't sure what choice they would make but he hoped that it wasn't the new experimental drugs, he was sure that they would ultimately kill her, not that you could call the hell she was going through living.

Marie was lying in her bed staring at the white walls. Her life was a complete nightmare. When they injected her with the drugs outwardly she was completely unresponsive, however inside her head there was a constant barrage of horrific images playing over and over again, nearly driving her insane. Once the drugs wore off she was in a state of withdrawal or complete paranoia. Marie had retreated to a place in her head back to a time when she was truly happy.



~The sun was shining and she was wearing a cotton white dress, and with her hair blowing in the wind she looked like an angel to Logan.

Marie's finger tips brushed against the tall yellow weeds in the meadow as she walked thought, the breeze giving her goosebumps. Right now at this moment things were perfect, she couldn't ask for anything more. Just her and Logan up in Alberta away from everyone.

She turned her head to see how far away he was and when she did the peaceful look on his face took her breath away, he was actually smiling so content just watching her, just then his smile turned into a mischievous one and he broke out running after her. Marie couldn't help but make a half hearted attempt at running, wanting to be caught by him, scoping her up they tumbled down into the meadow laughing like school kids the whole time. Just then his eyes caught hers and Logan reached over and caressed her face placing a tender kiss on her lips "love you Marie". This was where he was at peace, and they were together could anyone ask for anything more out of life!~

Chapter End Notes:
this might just be a one-shot haven't decided yet.