Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N : I usually always try to push out two chapters in one night. So yes, that's what I have done here. I'm sure you ROGAN fans will love this one!


Disclaimer : BOOOO!
A/N : I usually always try to push out two chapters in one night. So yes, that's what I have done here. I'm sure you ROGAN fans will love this one!


Disclaimer : BOOOO!

Chapter 5

Subjects : 2

Wolverine

Sex : Male

Age : ?

Category : Rare, Valuable, Dangerous

Rogue

Sex : Female

Age : 26

Category : Rare, Valuable, Dangerous

Experiment :

Mandatory mating, expected results vary

Duration :

3 day trial period

Notes :

- Failure to comply will result in termination of one of the units in question and disciplining the second unit in question.

- If the experiment is a success, no further need to repeat.

- This experiment will be recorded for future documentation and reference.

- Units will not be subject to chores for the duration of this experiment.

- Units will not leave their cell for the duration of this experiment.

- Units will be rewarded for successful results.

- Experiment to commence at noon

"Do yah think everyone has the same folder?" Rogue questions her friend in a low hushed tone.

"Dunno. But my gut says yes." Wolverine lights another cigarette.

It's Rogues turn to pace the floor. "Do yah think anyone will actually go through with it?"

"Dunno. Maybe. Maybe not." The feral man rolls his shoulders. "Can yah sit down? You're making me stir crazy."

The young woman sits nervously on her bed. "Ah can't help it. Ah just...Ah mean what are we gonna do?" Her bright green eyes search his face for answers.

"Nothin, don't worry bout it." His voices cracks a bit. "We're not doing anything...so just..."

"What do yah mean we're not doing anything?" She's pacing again. "We have to...or one of us is...well..." Rogue rubs her arms."The worst part is knowing that they are recording everything after noon."

She looks up at the two cameras, one over the cell door and one in the far right back corner. There's no escaping those eyes. No escaping what has been presented to them.

"Listen, when it comes down to it, they'll come for me." Logan takes a drag from his cigarette.

Rogue looks back at him shocked and cocks her head to the side. "And what, Ah'm just suppose to be ok with that?"

"No, but it's all we can do." He flicks some ashes to the ground.

"Whatever." Rogue plops herself down beside the Wolverine. "So who's Storm and all them paired up with? Ah never asked them. Ah just you know...went about my own thing...Guess Ah've been too busy thinking, Ah just never..."

Logan rubs out his cig in an ash tray. "Well Cyke is paired with Emma..."

"Go figure..." Rogue huffs, smirking.

"And Gambit..."

Rogue starts to show some interest now, all the while not really caring who her old flame is with.

"Storm." Logan looks at her from the corner of his eye, calculating her reaction.

"Oh, ah guess that makes sense. Keep all the X-men together." She bites her bottom lip a bit.

"So they obviously know alot about us. Our pasts." Ideas begin to roll around in her head. "So why didn't they put you with Storm and me with Gambit. Grant you, Ah'm glad with the current arrangements..."

Logan hands her the paperwork. "Look at our descriptions. How many people have all three of those categories. None. Two at best."

That makes sense she figures. They were coupled by category.

"Right..." Rogue wonders for a moment. "Ah just don't get the point. And why give us all the details."

"To try and force us to go through with it. Make us feel disgusted. Remember, this is a military type operation doing experiments. It's all about the human brain and how it reacts." He explains while pointing to his skull.

Doctor Howard turns off all fifty of his monitors. "It's all going to be recorded and analyzed. We don't need a live show."

Ed nods. "Don't you want to make sure they will, you know actually do what they are told."

"Oh they will." The Doctor laughs.

It doesn't matter what the point of the experiment is. It just is what it is. And survival, for him is top priority. And hasn't there always been a bit of an attraction between the both of them anyways? Right?

Steam surrounds his body as he allows the shower to continue to poor down on him. Thinking was never really what he preferred to do. Acting on instinct, now that he was a professional at.

However, there's nothing to act upon. No enemy he can really kill. Well he can, but the consequences are dear. He'd be punished, not a problem. But his friends, they'd be killed in front of him, because of him. He couldn't allow that.

But this new obstacle. He can't. Won't. But if he doesn't.

He lets out a frustrated grunt and leans his forehead against the tile.

What if the one they terminate isn't him. What if it's Rogue.

Still, wouldn't she be better off.

He turns the water off, drys himself and gets dress.

"Lights out in one hour." The intercom spits out.

Although the lights will be out, they still had access to other lighting like small reading lamps.

Wolverine emerges from the bathroom to find Rogue sleeping with an open book beside her. He places the book on the night stand and covers her tiny body with a blanket.

A decision. No he couldn't go through with any of this.

He runs his fingers through his hair and sighs. "Fuck."

The heart in his chest begins to race, the what ifs are starting to bother him. The time limit they have, is starting to take it's toll. In 2 more days, one of them might be killed. He has a feeling it wouldn't be him.

"Fuck..." He paces silently with his hands on his waist. "Fuck..."

Panic.

He looks over to her sleeping frame. Takes a few steps, raises his hands in surrender and shock and backs away.

"What am I thinking...I can't."

He looks away and grips the edges of their little dinning table. His body shaking with shame. His knees feel like they are going to buckle. He slowly gives in and bends down, still holding the table, pressing his forehead against the edge of the metal.

He's just about to start contemplating other methods of ending this, like forcing out his weapons and just ending his life. But he's trained against suicide, that would be a cowards death. And how would he know that his plan worked? And he still has to kill those two fucks! And then what, when he's gone won't they just stick her with some other useless fuck?

Logan's body begins to shake once more, his muscles starting to give in to the stress.

He can hear her feet gently padding against the cold steel floor, but doesn't move or look in her direction.

"Wolverine? Sugah you ok?" She kneels beside him, gently resting a hand on his bear back.

Long strands of hair, he can feel it brush up against his arm and exposed skin.

"I'm...fine." He continues to avoid looking at her. "Just...go back to sleep."

"No. Ah don't think so." She ducks her head a bit to try and look at him, but he turns away.

She reaches a hand to his face and gently forces him to look at her. Her touch is as soft as cotton as she strokes his face with her thumb.

His muscles tense a little at her sudden closeness and skin contact. "Don't."

Rogue studies his face, even in the eerie dark she can see that his eyes are closed. Either from stress or something else, she doesn't know.

She leans in closer to him and suddenly the heat from his body is very real. His eyes still closed, her decision is made.

"We have no choice. It's ok." She can feel his breath on her face. "And Ah'm not about to let yah do somethin that might get yah killed."

Closing the gap slowly between them, she continues to form small circles with her thumb on his jaw.

Logan turns his head aside. "I...I can't. It's not right."

Again, she finds herself gently coaxing him to face her. "No. It's not."

Eyes open, her lips meet his. She begins to let her lids close, she feels him twist, then try to pull back. Rogue follows his movements, showing her determination.

His bottom lip trembles, but he begins to give in. He can feel the animal in him begin to stir. A groan slowly forms in his chest and makes it's way up his throat. Leaning back he wraps an arm around her tiny waist.

Again, Logan pulls back and breathes heavily. "We can't..." He's cut off shortly. Rogue pushes up against him kissing harder, more desperate. Another groan escapes his mouth. His tongue slips out meeting her own.

Breaths become ragged, and quick. Somehow his hands find her face, he pushes back her hair and kisses her deeper. Her hands are on his chest, easing him to lean back, he complies.

Lying on the floor with her above him he continues to kiss her faster. His head trying to lift off the floor to kiss her deeper.

"We can do this..." She gasps while she switches her head positions.

He grabs her by the shoulders and pushes her up so that she's straddling him. Not the best idea. "Doesn't mean we should give in to their demands." He breathes out heavily. "We should fight back."

"How?"

He doesn't answer.

"Logan please, for me. Lets just give them what they want, then maybe they will just leave us be."

"Maybe. Or maybe the next task will be something more difficult. This could be a test to see if we give in." His breaths are still quick.

"Maybe it's not. And one of us could be dead in a few days."

His grip on her loosens and he allows his head to rest on the floor. "Rogue. We need to..."

Holding his forearms for leverage, she grinds her hips against his. He groans.

"Don't." He instantly lets go of her and begins to make his way out from under her.

She judges his movements perfectly and manages to straddle him further up his waist line. Tossing her hair to the side, she plants another kiss against his lips.

Falling back hard, he supports their weight with his elbows. Her tongue is in his mouth. She moves herself a little higher, forcing him to lean his head back further.

A groan escapes his chest once more, she knows this is working. She's going to do this the right way, not like what the guards did to her.

Forcing her tongue a little deeper, his breathing speeds up. Her hands caress his face and throat, the stubble brushing against her skin. She suddenly finds this very intoxicating and actually, surprisingly finds herself really not minding this one bit.

"Please..." She grinds him. He groans deeper. Again she grinds with her hips, a little harder this time, a little slower. A slow rumble groan this time.

He leans back and his hands slowly massage their way up her exposed thighs. Her kisses becomes more intense, more desperate. He hates himself for loving this. The animal inside begs for more, and with every pelvic thrust she sends him be begins to loose his self control.

Another hip grind. His body reacts and grinds back. He's rewarded with a squeaky groan from her.

Is she enjoying this? He opens his eyes and decides to test his theory. He pulls her face away from his, her eyes still closed, he moves his hips and her mouth lets out a small groan.

Feeling his want perfectly clear, she opens her eye lids to see him staring at her.

"It's ok." She reassures him. "You're nothing like them."

She stands up and and offers him her hand. "Come on." She glances to the beds.

He stands but backs away.

Rolling her eyes, she makes her way back to him. "Why are yah being so difficult? Ah know yah want it. Ah can tell." She licks her lips.

Desperate to make sure both her and her long time friend survive this trial, she removes her white tank top and press herself against the Wolverine. His back quickly comes into contact with the wall.

"Rogue. Put your shirt on."

She shakes her head, no.

She kisses trails along his collar bone. He inhales, somehow managing to keep his hands at his side. The half naked body before him, presses up against his chest. The kisses trail up his neck and then to his jaw bone, her hands pressing against his chest and one arm.

Wolverine's heart pounds, and she can feel it against her breasts. Ending her teasing on his body just for a moment so that she can undo the ties of his pants.

He grabs hold of her wrists. Both their eyes meet. He stares down at her, and she's just about to protest, when he pulls her up, twists around and pins her to the wall. A small amount of air escapes her lunges when her body makes hard contact with the wall.

She stares into his face watching his eyes look over her own. Then, he kisses her. She finishes undoing his pants, which slide down but only just past his hip bones, exposing his abdomen muscle. Unvoluntaringly, he grinds his groin against her.

Logan presses her tiny frame against the wall and supports her while lifting her a few inches off the the floor. He hooks her night shorts with his thumbs and slips them off.

Rogue instictively wraps her legs around his waist. He slips himself out of his underwear and begins to lower her.

"Wait...wait." He looks into her eyes. "Are you..."

"Sure?" She asks. Rogue answers by sliding herself down and envelloping his length.

His eyes feel like they were about to roll all the way to the back of his and get stuck there. The feel of her warmth and want too intoxicating. Jaw trembling, he opens his eyes to see her staring back her mouth agape. Her muscles tighten around him. She shifts and lifts herself up and slowly brings her hips down.

A tremor runs through him. She does this to him once more.

His back muscles tense up and his chest presses against hers. One arm supports her while the other leans against the wall. He steadies his legs and thrusts.

A moan.

He buries his face into the her neck. Another thrust, another moan and again.

Nails begin to dig into his flesh. He can feel the sweat running down his entire body. No more playing, this is all business now. She wanted this. Well he's going to give it to her.

Again, over and over he thrusts, refusing to reach anything without her.

The waves of her excitement begin, so faster he pushes on. Her nails dig deeper, he pushes farther.

Even if there was no camera, he's sure everyone in this damned facility would hear their commotion.

Her moans turn into screams of pleasure. Her nail scratching turns into her biting down on his shoulder.

Feeling the grunt forming in his gut, he pushes faster and deeper. Her hips buckle against him and she tightens the hand full of hair in her grip.

"It's ok, Rogue." He breathes out against her jaw.

Her back arches and she begins moaning and screaming while pulling still at his hair. Her hips in perfect motion with his. And then he stops.

"What's wrong?" Her voice is cracking and quick.

"I had to stop..." He admits. "You know..."

"Right..." Rogue places her feet on the ground and begins pushing him back towards the bed.

Tired and spent he can't fight or argue. "We did what they wanted. Rogue."

Loosing balance, he stumbles and lands on the bed. She places herself over him and envelopes him once more. His head jerks back and a hiss of air escapes him.

"Might as well finish what we started." She says smirking.

"You don't have to darlin."

She moves her body and grinds her hips. Placing her hands on his chest she continues moving up and down. His blue eyes disappear, rolling back. His hands hold her waist guiding her movements.

Quickening her pace, she can feel his heart race faster, hers begins to do the same. She can feel the waves coming, taking over. Her nails dig into his skin.

"Logan..."

He looks up at her, wondering if she's ok.

She continues moving. She guides his hands to her chest and begins rotating her pelvis while still moving. That's enough for his body to be sent over the edge. His hips buckle up and he grips her thighs, the contents of himself spilling into her.

His white teeth tighten together for a moment and then he breathes out a heavy grunt, while she moans and squirms on top of him.

His heavy body, gives way and falls back. Her tired form follows suit and curls up beside him.

Her breaths are quick against the skin of his neck.

Propping himself up on an elbow, he stares at her face.

She leans in and kisses him.

A thank you.

He returns the kiss.
Chapter End Notes:
Please as usual R N R :D