Author's Chapter Notes:
A/N : This is a very small chapter, but I've planned it this way. There's a reason.

Warning : This chapter contains scenes of rape, if you are squirmish, please just wait for the next chapter.

Disclaimer : Rogue is a Marvel Character.
Hoping to get this over with quickly, she passes the two guards and enters the room. It's white and smells of antibacterial cleaners. The first guard to enter the room points to a chair and signals for her to sit. He follows suit at the opposite end of the table.

"Lets get this over with shall we?" He removes his helmet and places it on the table. To her surprise he's actually handsome. "Ok, now just rest your arm on the table and I'll take a quick blood and skin sample. After that I'll just take a few hair samples from your scalp."

Rogue nods and places her arm on the table. Suprisingly he's quick and gentle. The blood and skin samples are taken as well as the hair without any pain. "Wow."

"Easy, right?" He winks in her direction. "Now we're going to take an ex-ray."

She notices that they both look at her a little oddly and a little too long for her liking.

"Please stand over there." The first guard points over towards the small ex-ray machine.

She goes through a series of different movements in order for him to take the proper pictures of all of her bones.

"Now please go over to the examination table and remove your clothing." He requests, without emotion.

"What?" Instinctively Rogue begins backing up into the nearest corner. "No."

The guard glances over his shoulder to the other soldier. The second guard leaves the room to stand outside the door.

Alone, he brings his attention back to her. "Please remove your clothing." He places her file neatly and calmly onto the counter top near her.

"No. This isn't part of the examination Doctor Howard told me about." She backs up further, but her back makes contact with the wall.

"Do as your told." He sighs, seeing that she continues to refuse. "Look you can either do this the easy way..." The guard takes a few steps closer to her and makes a fist with her hair in his hand and pulls lightly. "Or my way. Either way..."

Rogue takes the moment to spit in his face and knee him hard where it counts. She doesn't bother running for the door as the man bends over in pain in front of her, there's no point. There's no escape.

Slowly, the guard regains his composure. He stands to his full height infront of her, smiling. "My way it is." He pulls out a pair of shackles and binds her wrists to the medical bed. She struggles but it's pointless, he's too strong. He rips her gown off and lies her on her back. He laughs tauntingly as she tries to kick at him. "Lots of fight in you is there?"

A whimper escapes her lips as the shackles dig deeper into her skin and cause her to bleed. The guard grabs hold of her waist and pulls her closer to his hips. He bends down and nibbles at her neck. She squirms and turns her face to the opposite direction. He takes the time to rub his growing appendage against her body, letting her know he's ready. Tears fill her eyes.

He undoes the fastens to his pants and slips himself out. Again, he rubs up agaisnt her and this time he can hear a growling and gergling sound coming from her throat. "Come on, according to your chart, you hardly ever get this much attention." His lips form a smile agaisnt her skin.

The guard she had for a minute thought to be handsome, now seemed like some sort of monster from her deepest nightmares. She feels him hook her underwear with scissors and cut them off. "You'll be getting new ones anyways." She tries to squirm away again.

"No, no. We're not done playing sweetheart." He licks her abdomen and then his own fingers. "Now, stay still." He slips one finger into her. Rogue's eyes tighten and the tears fall out. He slips another finger in, pumping her and begins stroking himself. The guard then grabs hold of both her legs and wraps them around his waist. "Scream if you want, no one cares, even if they did. This place. It's sound proof."

Deciding not to give him satisfaction. Rogue closes her eyes and doesn't say a word.

The guard places himself at her entrance and begins sliding along her edges. "Now, this is going to be hard and you probably won't like it." With one thrust he pushes himself into her, hard. Seeing no resistance, he does a second time harder and a third time harder still. Nothing, no reaction. "Fine, be that way."

He backs up, flips her to her stomach, brings her body to the edge of the bed so that she is now leaning on it. Kicking her feet apart with his, he positions himself behind her and is again brushing his member at her opening. Teeth sink into her shoulder, hands grip at her hips and he thrusts himself into her.

His teeth sink deeper as he reaches near his climax. Realising how close he is to release he pulls out and spills over her behind. "See, that wasn't so bad. You might have enjoyed it, if you weren't such a bitch about it."

She hears him adjust his pants and clothing and leave the room. Then she hears it, the door reopening. "Oh god."

"My turn." The second, much bigger guard approaches her. "But don't worry. I just like the oral stuff." He releases her wrists and slaps her across the face with such force she nearly sails across the room. "And you better do it right. Or I'll kill you and make it look like an accident."
Chapter End Notes:
Wow, we can only imagine what's coming next!