Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok, this chapter is really short. I'd like to apologize for how little L/R action there's been in the story. I'm sorry I've upset the balance. I'm working on fixing it. Hopefully this chapter and the ones that come after it bring things back into focus. Thanks for sticking with me this long. Oh and Thanks for the support Wendie and Corrine!
"So let me get this straight. We're going to break into the FoH headquarters, which jus' happens to be Derek Gordon's home and sabotage anything we can get our little mitts on?" Rogue asked sitting in the Pickup while Logan drove.

"Not only that but Donella authorized some light intimidation and even a hostage situation if we really feel like we need to go that far." Logan replied.

Rogue sat with one foot propped up on the trucks dashboard. "Are we s'posed to bring anything back?" She asked finally.

"Not unless we think it'll help Haven and isn't bugged, poisoned or tampered with." Logan replied.
Rogue glanced over at him. "Ya know you should wear your seat belt."

Logan suddenly pulled over to the side of the road and parked the car. He turned to Rogue and very deliberately unbuckled her seat belt. Rogue smirked at him as he slid across the bench seat towards her. "Ya know the last time ya said that to me Marie we were attacked by Saber Tooth. How about we don't jinx this trip ok?" He was almost in her lap.

She grinned and kissed him tangling her hands in his unruly mane of hair. "Just wear the belt." She teased.

He nipped at her lips then scooted back to his seat. He pulled the belt across the lap and snapped it into place. "Only fer you darlin'."
Chapter End Notes:
Please review!!!