Author's Chapter Notes:
Lyrics are from the song "Run" by Snow Patrol/Leona Lewis.
Sorry I kept you waiting so long, guys!
I had a busy week and wasn't quite sure where I wanted to go with this story. I hope this chapter makes up for the long waiting!
I'll update next week. I'm really busy this month...
"Slower slower
We don't have time for that
All I want is to find an easier way
To get out of our little heads

Have heart my dear
We're bound to be afraid
Even if it's just for a few days
Making up for all this mess"
Run - Snow Patrol/Leona Lewis




That night, Logan was called away on a mission. His first mission in a long time. Four months to be exact. Logan stopped by my room right before he left. His body encased in leather and a weary smile on his face. Told me he was leaving on a mission but that he would be back soon. He touched my belly softly before he turned around and left. I watched the Blackbird fly into the distance from behind my window.

In my pocket, I could feel Logan’s wallet. I hadn’t given it back yet. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to know why he carried Jean’s photo everywhere he went. Was it worth knowing why? He had chosen for me, hadn’t he? My mind drifted back to our “conversation” in the shower. He had asked me if he could be a part of our sons life. But he hadn’t asked if he could be a part of my life as well.

I took Logan’s wallet out of my pocket and turned the material in my hands. Rough, like Logan’s hands. Battered, from all those years it had been used. The photo had obviously been in his wallet for quite some time. The edges were torn and the picture slightly faded. Maybe it didn’t mean anything. Maybe he just forget he had it?

I sighed and looked at the sky that was starting to turn dark. The Blackbird long disappeared from view. My hand that wasn’t holding Logan’s wallet, drifted to my belly, comforting my son and myself in the only way I knew.

I put his wallet back in my pocket and walked out of the room, in search for my best friends in times like these. Ben & Jerry’s! As I walked by the Professor’s study, I noticed the door was slightly open. Ice-cream forgotten, I decided to talk to the Professor. I hadn’t seen him in a long time.

He wasn’t in his study. The lights were on, though. The Professor was probably still downstairs, telepathically guiding the team. Not able to resist, I walked into his study. The lights threw a soft light on the serie of pictures on the wall.

I studied the photos. There was one of my graduation class from 5 years ago. Me, Jubes and Kitty making weird faces. I wasn’t wearing gloves. I had just learned to control my mutation and traditionally burned most of my gloves that day. The fire in which they burned representing my newfound freedom.

Next picture was from Jean and Scott's day. Scott and Jean were standing in the garden, eyes locked on each other, their eyes full of adoration and love. Their marriage only lasted four years. Until the day Scott died. Logan was nowhere nearby that day.

Next picture was suprisingly a picture of me and Logan. We were sitting on Logan's bike. Me in front of Logan, him behind me, arms around me, lookig over my shoulder and both of us smiling. I touched the picture, my fingers following the line of Logan's smile. He was really smiling in this picture. Not a grimace, not a grin but an actual smile. I hadn't seen that smile in a long time.

Suddenly, I didn't feel like talking to the Professor and I fled from his study before he returned. Blindly, I walked though the empty halls of the Mansion, letting my feet chosing the way. It was close to midnight already and all the students were already asleep. At least, they were supposed too. Not paying attention to were I was going, I didn't realised where my feet had taken me until I stood in front of his door. The door to Logan's room.

After a brief moment of hesistation, I opened the door and walked inside. The combined smell of Jean and Logan hit me full force and a wave of nausea swept through me. I resisted the urge to throw up and closed the door behind me, trying my hardest to ignore the smell, breathing through my mouth. Everywhere I looked were reminders of Jean. Her white blouse on the chair, a Cosmopolitan on the desk, high heels near the door.

I took Logan's wallet out of my pocket and laid it on one of the nightstands. A sparkle from the other nightstand caught my eye. Curious, I walked around the bed to look at the sparkle. A golden band with a circular diamond on top. Jean's engagement ring. Another golden band beside it. Her wedding ring. I picked them up, studying them. Had she recently taken them off or the first night she was in Logan's bed? I knew Logan couldn't stand the sight of those rings around her finger but had Jean really taken them off as soon as Scott was out of the picture?

Rough hands suddenly pulled me backwards and I dropped the rings. My back collieded with a hard chest and a laboured breath blew in my ear. Logan was home.

He was murmering something to me. His hands roaming over my body, cupping my breasts, fingering my nipples through my bra. I strained my ears, trying to hear what he was saying.

"I'm sorry, Jeannie. I never meant to hurt you. It just happened. I'm sorry, Jeannie. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry."

I tried to block the sound of his voice from my mind but he kept on murmering. My back was starting to feel wet. He turned me around, his eyes desperately seeking mine. His eyes so painfully intense and full of emotions, I just wasn't able to look at him. I lowered my gaze and noticed all the gashes and slices in his uniform, where fresh blood was still oozing out of him. I remembered the wet feeling at my back.

He closed his eyes and wrapped his strong arms around me. I didn't resist him. I felt another wet feeling spreading on my front. He buried his face in my hair and inhaled deeply, his arms tightening even more around me. His face moved from my hair to my face and warm lips met mine.

He was shaking. I didn't know what had happened at the mission and right now, I didn't think I wanted to know. His lips became more persistent and I closed my eyes, surrendering myself to him.

He slowly lowered me on the bed and moved his face to my collarbone, nipping gently. I could feel his mouth moving against my skin, murmering the same words again.

"I'm sorry, Jeannie. I didn't mean for it to happen. I'm sorry. Forgive me. I'm sorry, Jeannie."

I clenched my eyes shut, willing myself not to hear his voice. He opened my blouse and pulled up my top, bearing my breasts to the world. His lips locked on my nipple, softly biting the tender flesh. I couldn't help the slight thrust of my hips. Logan kept on murmering but I couldn't hear him, intending on focusing on the pleasure he was bringing me.

"Please forgive me."

His bloodied body covered mine as he lowered himself on me and sought my lips again. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him as close as I could. One hand drifted to the zipper of his uniform and I lowered the zip, bearing new healed flesh to my view. I ran my hands over his chest, checking for open wounds. There weren't any.

I felt him smile against my mouth as I lowered the zipper even more. He stood up and shrugged of his leather uniform, his eyes never leaving me. He wasn't murmering anymore. I didn't know if I should be glad or worried. I kicked off my own jeans and underwear. His eyes sparkled as I layed bare in front of him. Blushing, I lowered my gaze to his massive erection. I had never seen him in his full glory. My eyes swept over his body, taking in every ripple and muscle on his body.

Logan patiently let me stare until I couldn't take it anymore and beckoned him to come closer. He was on me in a second, his cock nudging at my entrance, his mouth on mine. I pulled him closer and he sank halfway in. I gasped and Logan took the oppertunity to thrust his tongue into my mouth. Exploring every corner in my mouth, he slowly embedded himself to the hilt. We both groaned when he was completely inside me, his sack resting against my thighs.

He pulled out and pushed back in, his balls slapping against my legs. A flash of pleasure shooting through my system as he did it again, a little harder this time. The flashes became a thunderstorm as Logan continued his assault on my body. He was getting closer as well. I could feel him growing harder and larger inside me. He pushed on hand between our bodies, stopping for a moment on my belly as to greet his son, before circling my clit. I clamped my muscles around him as he pressen down and it became too much for me to handle, I fell over the edge. Logan kissed me, swallowing my scream.

Logan thrusted three more times before reaching orgasm, emptying himself in me. He collapsed on top of me. Slightly suffocating me but I welcomed the feeling. He was making me feel safe, lying like this, shielding myself from the world.

After a few moments, Logan was getting heavier and I had a feeling he was about to fall asleep. Not wanting to be crushed, I slightly nudged his shoulder. He groaned and tightened his grip around me. I smile and nudged again.

"Logan, I can't breathe."

He looked up, eyes full of confusion. The lust haze had disappeared from his mind, shock replacing it. I frowned. I didn't like what was happening.

"Marie?"

He sat up quickly, pulling out. I hissed at the soreness and emptiness that replaced the warm feeling of his cock sheated deep inside me. His eyes quickly darting back and forth between the now limp organ between his legs and my body. I sat up as well and he jumped off the bed.

"Logan?"

I reached out my hand towards him but he shrank back like I had just thrown something at him. He grabbed one of his jeans off the floor, put it on and ran out of the room. The room shook as the slam of the door vibrated through the entire room. I pulled the sheets, that now smelt like me and Logan, around me and walked to the window. I could just see his back retreating through the trees.
Chapter End Notes:
First attempt at smut.
Let me know what you think.
Read, Rate & Review!!