Author's Chapter Notes:
Lyrics are from the song "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap.
USTBunny paid me a visit. AngstBunny joined the party in the end. This is the result.
"So stay there
Because I'll be coming over
And we won't stop until it's over
Won't stop to surrender"
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap




I tried to turn around, my naked thighs brushing his denim covered erection. He groaned softly but wouldn’t let me face him. I realised he was scared. Scared of me turning him down. Scared to never really know his child. I leaned back against him, relishing in the feeling of his arms around me. I turned my face in his chest. I imagined this was what it felt like to be loved.

“Of course you can be a part of his life, Logan. You’re his father,” I whispered softly.

His hands tightened momentarily on my belly before he let out the breath he had been holding. He twirled me around and before I could protest, his mouth had descended on mine. This time I welcomed it. The kiss was gentle at first but quickly turned into passionate.

I inhaled sharply through my nose as Logan crushed my body against his, one hand on the back of my neck and one hand on my back. My hands acted as if they had a mind on their own and disappeared in his hair, holding his mouth against mine. His erection was insistently pressing into my belly and I gasped. Logan took the opportunity and with a groan, delved his tongue inside my mouth to tangle with mine.

In the back of my mind, I registered the soft rush of clothing and the wet splash his jeans made as they hit the bathroom floor. I sighed of pleasure when I felt the naked skin of Logan pressing against mine. I’ve never felt this much skin against mine since my mutation surfaced. I relished in the feeling of it and wrapped my arms around his neck as he attacked my neck with soft wet kisses. We were pressed into the shower wall, the warm water crashing over us, his hot erection throbbing between us.

Logan pulled back a little and I opened my eyes a little to stare at him from under my lashes. He was looking at me like a man looked at water after years in the desert, his eyes silently devouring my body. I flustered under his gaze and Logan smiled a lusty smile. His entire body was relaxed, a playful smile on his face. He looked years younger then he really was.

He was about to kiss me again when the door of the bathroom flew open. My yellow friend stormed in, completely oblivious of our situation in the shower.

“Get out before you turn into a prune, Roguey. I brought you some food and…”

Jubes stopped talking. My guess was that she had spotted Logan’s wet clothing just outside the shower. Logan and I looked at each other. I could see Logan was wishing Jubilee just left so we could continue our make-out session. The shower curtain was abruptly pushed aside and Jubes head popped into the shower to come eye to eye with Logan’s naked behind.

“Nice,” Jubes grinned and winked at me. I blushed and Logan positioned his body so mine was shielded from her gaze.
“Do you mind?” He growled at Jubes, who didn’t even blinked. Jubes shook her head and kept staring.
“Please, don’t stop on my account. It’s been long since I got laid so I don’t mind a little show,” she said with a mischievous smile.
“Jubes!” I protested.
“Fine.”

The shower curtain was pushed back in place and I heard Jubes retreat. Before the door had even closed, Logan’s mouth was on mine again. I slightly pushed him away from me. Logan gave and let my mouth go but didn’t release me from his hold.

“What’s wrong?” He whispered. I gave him, what I thought was a reassuring smile and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine. Jubilee’s interruption had given me time to think. As much as I had enjoyed our shower session, and I wouldn’t mind a repeat performance, I didn’t wanted to rush into things. I wanted Logan in our son’s life but I wasn’t ready to welcome him back into mine yet. At least not completely. I needed time. And so I told him.

“I’m not ready. I need time,” I whispered against his chest. I could feel Logan nod slowly against my head. Anxious, I awaited his response.
“It’s okay. I understand,” Logan said into my hair.
“It’s not that I don’t want you in my life, Logan. It’s just too soon.”
“I know. It’s alright.”

I raised my head to look at him, to make sure he understood and was surprised to see him looking back. I could see the relief and understanding in his eyes and I knew things would be alright between us. It might take some time but we would be alright. He slowly lowered his head and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I pulled away before we would be too far gone to stop.

Logan smiled and stepped away from me. Self-consciously, I crossed my arms in front of my chest as we were now completely revealed to each other. Logan threw me a lustful gaze before he stepped out of the shower. A second later, he came back with a white towel around his middle and another one in his hands. He looked ridiculous with his still erect penis poking out from under the small towel and I had to stifle a giggle.

He motioned me to step out and I had to let go of one breast to stabilize myself. Logan’s smiled widened as I bared a boob before he enfolded me in the towel and his embrace. He carefully dried my skin, his hands lingering a little longer on my belly then necessary but avoided all my other feminine parts with care. When I was completely dry, he pulled me into his arms.

We just held each other and savoured the moment. With a last kiss, he gathered his clothes, held them strategically in front of his crotch and walked out of the bathroom. I could hear Jubes wolf whistling at Logan as he stepped into the bedroom and smiled to myself. She could whistle all she want, he was mine.

As I walked to the door, I saw a brown movement out of the corner of my eyes. I bent down and saw Logan’s wallet lying hidden under the counter. I picked up his wallet and smiled as water streamed out of it. I opened his wallet and took out his money to lay it on the heating when I saw the edge of a photograph from a hidden pocket. Curious on who he had a picture of in his wallet, I took out the photo. My smile quickly vanished as a pair of green eyes framed with red hair smiled back at me. He carried a picture of Jean Grey in his wallet.
Chapter End Notes:
Next update won't be till next week. I'll be gone in the weekend and won't have my laptop with me.
Don't worry. She won't forgive him this easily!
Read, Rate & Review!