Author's Chapter Notes:
Lyrics are from the song "Don' Tell Me That It's Over" by Amy MacDonald. One of my favorites at the moment.
As promised, here's the next chapter.
I'm a little upset at the moment. 1) I got a bladderinfection and It's really annoying! 2) Sven Kramer screwed up at the 10km at the Olympics and I'm just pissed at him!! He could have gotten gold if he didn't made that stupid mistake!!
I hope this came out the way I wanted. No bunnies were involved in writing this chapter so I'm a little worried at the result...
"Don’t tell that it’s over
Please I’m on my knees
I’m beggin you to stop"
Don't Tell Me That It's Over - Amy MacDonald




I spent the rest of the day in Jubilee's room. Partly because I wanted to chat up with her but mostly because I was hiding from a certain Canadian. I couldn't face him. He had just refused to accept our son as his. Kitty and Jubes were very understanding and made sure I didn't starve. I told them I was pregnant but I didn't tell Logan was the father. That was something between me and him. And Hank but Hank couldn't tell because of doctor-patient confidentiality. We were safe.

Dinner came closer and closer and I noticed how Jubes and Kitty started fidgeting. Clearly bored out of their mind but refusing to leave me out of sympathy. I practically shoved them out of the room and told them to go to dinner. Kitty brightened up when Piotr arrived to take her downstairs and Jubes vanished with the promise to bring me some food. I waved them goodbye and shut the door.

I was quite bored myself but the prospect of meeting Logan at dinner kept me in the room. I decided to take a long hot shower to clear my mind and come up with an escape plan that included avoiding Logan and changing the locks of my appartment. Not that it would help. He would probably slice through the locks but maybe he'd get the message.

In the bathroom, I stripped and put my neatly folded clothing on the counter. I looked in the mirror. I wasn't as thin as I was before. My breasts were fuller, my nipples nearly brown. My small bump protruding from between my hips. I rubbed my belly gently and smiled to myself. I would love our son enough for the both of us. I stepped in the shower and closed the curtain, which was Jubilee's favorite color. Yellow.

I stepped under the warm spray of the shower and turned to grab a shampoo bottle. There was none. I looked around and groaned. Jubilee kept her collection of shampoo bottles under the sink. I heard the door of the bathroom open. Jubes was back.

"Jubes, could you hand me one of your shampoo bottles?" I yelled at her. No comment but I heard her rummaging through her drawers and waited patiently. I couldn't see anything through the curtain. I heard her stepping closer to the cabin and I turned to her, waiting for the shampoo so I could start washin my hair.

"Here you go," said a voice that didn't belong to my yellow friend. A flannel encased arm held out the bottle of shampoo and attached to that arm, was the man I had been trying to avoid all day. For a moment, we just stared at each other. Then I ripped the showerhead from the wall and pointed it straight at Logan.

"Fuck!"

He cursed as the water hit him straight in the eyes. The shampoo bottle dropped to the floor of the cabin and slid to my feet. I kept the water pointed at Logan and within seconds, his front was completely drenched. I was hoping to scare him away with my action but it had the exact opposite effect.

He pushed the showercurtain aside and stept into the cabin. I screamed and dropped the showerhead. My arms quickly covering my breasts as I backed into the wall. Logan simply closed the curtain and bend to pick the showerhead up, his hair brushing my lower private parts. I tried to push myself even further away from him but my back was already completely against the wall. Logan bend over me and attached the showerhead back against the wall. Once he was finished, he didn't move from his position, making him towering over me.

We were both soaked now. His flannel shirt open, his jeans plastered to his legs en the white wifebeater underneath now transparent with water, making it possible for me to see his nipples through it. With reminded me to keep mine covered with what I had. Which wasn't much. He put his hands on either side of my head, effectively trapping me.

"I do remember that night, Marie," he said, hazel eyes boring into mine.
"Where's Jubes?"
"Around."
"You need to leave."
"We need to talk."
"No."

Logan sighed and took of his wet flannel shirt and wifebeater which he tossed on the floor outside the cabin. My eyes widened and I briefly wondered If he was going to take more clothes off. He bent down to retrieve the shampoo bottle that was lying at my feet. I crossed my legs in a vague attempt to keep my feminine parts from his view. Like the gentlemen I never thought he would be, he didn't even blinked. Instead, his eyes rested a little higher, on my belly that I couldn't hide.

"Lean over," he instructed.

I stubbornly refused. He put the bottle in an opening behind me and leaned over me to adjust the showerhead so the water was now only on my lower back. He squirted some shampoo in his hands and stepped closer to me. I had nowhere to go. i wanted to stop him but didn't wanted to flash him so I kept my hands in front of my breasts. I tried to freeze him with my glare only but he just kept coming closer until he was flush with my body. His hands went into my hair and started washing my hair. His hands gently massaged my scalp. I closed my eyes and a sigh of pleasure unknowingly escaped me.

"I do remember, you know," he whispered, his hands still in my hair.
"Hmmm?" My brain had stopped functioning and my hands had slipped from my breasts and settled on Logan's naked hips, just above the waistband of his jeans.
"That night. When I came to you. When our son was conceived."

I opened my eyes. Logan had just acknowledged that he was indeed the father. His eyes were on my hair, where his hands were still massaging my scalp. He didn't try to meet mine so I stared at his naked chest. His naked chest where his nipples were standing out from the cold. Fascinated, I lifted one of my hands and circled his nipple. His muscles contracted and he sucked in a deep breath. I immediately dropped my hand and put them back on my breasts.

Logan seemed to notice I was feeling uncomfortable and gently twirled me around. He took the showerhead and carefully started rinsing my hair. I closed my eyes to prevent soap from slipping into them. My back was crushed against his chest, our bodies in sync with our breathing. I could feel something pressing into my lower back and I was sure It wasn't his beltbuckle.

"I was ashamed. Ashamed of how I treated you. Ashamed of how I behaved. Ashamed of how I took advantage of you," Logan said, while his massaging hands slowly dropped from my hair to my shoulders. As he kneaded my shoulders, I involuntarily stepped even closer to him, if that was possible. I groaned as he worked away the knots in my back. His hands went to my front and cupped my breasts, making my nipples tighten. Surrendering myself to the pleasure he brought me, I used my hands to pull him flush against me, his growing erection pressed into my bottom. His hands slipped lower and rested on my belly where our son grew. He rubbed my stomach and the baby fluttered.

"I want to be a part of his life. But only if you want me too, Marie," his mouth by my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I crashed back to earth. Logan wanted to be a part of our son's life. I couldn't forgive him yet but how could I deny my son the right to know his father?
Chapter End Notes:
Next update will be this week.
You know the deal: read, rate & review!