[Reviews - 8] Printer
Part of the Logan's Chair Round Robin. You don't always get what you want, but if you try, you sometimes get what you need. Assuming, of course, that you don't ask for the moon when you already have the stars. In the aftermath of Alcatraz, Logan and Marie, Rogue and Wolverine, feel their way forward in an imperfect future, together and separately.
Categories: X3
Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Friendship, Shipper, UST
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Word count: 1465 - Hits: 1672
Complete?: No - Published: 02/16/2010 - Last Updated: 02/16/2010
Story Notes:
Well, I swore I would never post anything, ever. And now I have. And it's all the fault of the WRFA authors (especially Epic for her own reasons and MovieMom44 for starting the Round Robin) and the geniuses who created Marie and Logan and the ones who breathed life into them.

If you don't like it, please blame my evil twin. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, since I'm hoping it will help stave off the über-evil affliction called Writer's Block *makes sign to ward off evil*. But please remember, this is my first foray in this fandom and my second story, so great literature, it definitely isn't.
I'm an idiot and totally forgot to mention this little tidbit: You don't really think if they belonged to me I would be writing here, do you? (No offense to WRFA meant!) Dude, they would be together and happy and we would probably already hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet. AND IT WOULD BE CANON! So there.

1. Chapter 1: History revisited by biohelixx [Reviews - 8] star star star star half star (1465 words)