Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey y'all! A new chapter of Summerboy as an early Christmas present! Enjoy!
“Somebody get the number of that truck?” Logan groaned, half-assed, as his eyes uncrossed and opened, blearily, to stare at the girl standing over him, hands on her hips, chocolate brown waves and platinum streaks swaying gently in the breeze wafting through the Professor’s open windows.

“You alright, tough guy?” Rogue asked. Logan noticed she was biting her bottom lip in an attempt not to laugh.

Dammit.

KO’d by a fucking girl, and twice in one day nonetheless! What the hell was Charles putting in the water these days? Red Bull and steroids?

Damn she had nice cleavage. It was all pushed together, nice and snug in that spandex sports bra as she leaned over... God she was awful close to him. He couldn’t help but inhale deeply. Her scent smelled of lavender and sunshine, and of him, he was pleased to note. Even a shower couldn’t mask the smell of rutting.

“Yeah, yeah, fine, I’m fine,” Logan managed to stammer. Between the woody from hell that was popping up in his pants to the headache now making his entire body throb, he wasn’t exactly sure which end was up. She extended her hand, and he shook his head no as he rolled on his side and pushed himself up in a sitting position.

“Sorry, darlin’, I’m just a little too heavy for the likes of you,” he explained, “Now, about that bet,” he began, but was taken aback when the tiny girl in front of him simply reached down and hauled him up to his feet, barely straining her muscles.

“Follow me, sugar,” Rogue quipped. She moved from biting her bottom lip to the inside of her cheek. This guy looked entirely bamboozled by her, “Remember, you are my slave for the next three days.”

“Well I’ll be damend,” Wolverine muttered, watching as she turned and sashayed away from him, tawny skin rippling, hips swaying, ass tantalizingly dragging him along so that he traipsed after her like a lost puppy.

He stopped at the doorway, sobered by that thought. There was no way in the nine circles of hell that the Wolverine was going to be whupped by some pup barely out of puberty. He growled under his breath, then caught a glimpse of her disappearing around the corner down the hall.

He was just going to have to get her to reconsider this ‘slave’ for three days thing. The Wolverine couldn’t be a slave - he wasn’t meant to be tamed! He’d had her mewling underneath him only hours before, and he’d do it again! Bet and honor be damned!

Having convinced himself of his manliness, Wolverine continued after the girl, his nose guiding him to both her and the kitchens, which had been renovated in the time since he had last been at the mansion. Puffing his chest out, he let his arms rest nonchalantly on his hips, biceps curling and bulging from the motion. The action immediately caught the attention of the two snoops from earlier, both deep in whispered conversation at the far end of the island that split the massive kitchen area in two.

Stainless steel appliances and modern concrete countertops were paired with rustic hardwood cabinetry, a subdued tiled backsplash protecting the walls beneath the floating cabinets. A various array and assortment of fresh fruits and veggies was strategically placed at the end of the counter. Rogue reached and plucked a carrot out of the pile without looking, popping it in her mouth with a loud ‘crunch!’ He wrinkled his nose at the rabbit food, instead following it to where Rogue was plucking a freshly prepared cheeseburger off a white and blue patterned serving dish next to the counter.

She dumped a huge spoonful of chili on top of it, followed by a healthy dollop of Texas Pete and a large glob of ranch dressing and ketchup. Logan’s tongue smacked irritably at the top of his mouth as he attempted to picture the taste combination. It wasn’t good, to say the least. A large glass of red koolaid and a handful of sour cream and onion potato chips later, she scooted by him, circling around the counter to take a seat at the island.

“Got any beer?” Wolverine asked, taste buds tingling at the thought.

Rogue gestured towards a smaller refrigerator that was squeezed next to the trash compactor. A large retina recognition program lock was in place, obviously to prevent the students from sneaking into their supervisors secret liquor stash. Wolverine scowled as he leaned forward, his recently updated profile on the mansion’s database granting him instant access to the booze. Lifting an eyebrow, he huffed as he glanced at the meager selection. No Molson’s - crap. One hand felt around until a bottle of Miller managed to find its way into his nimble fingers.

“Any Molson’s in there?” Rogue asked, interrupting his reverie as he twisted the cap off of his beer and moved to fix a plate of cheeseburgers for himself. Damn. She was hot, he’d fucked her, she smelled delicious, and now she liked Molson’s? What was next, did she like hockey too?

He shook his head, instead handing her the first bottle of beer his finger’s reached when he opened the fridge once more. She gestured her head towards him in thanks, ignoring the snickers that emanated from her friends close by.

“So what’s first on the agenda...master,” Wolverine practically purred, loading his voice with as much sex appeal as possible. He mentally gave props to his inner beasty, which was enhancing his voice with as much testosterone it could muster, giving him that growly, purring overtone that tended to make women in his vicinity shudder deliciously.

He was rewarded by a light flush as the girls in the corner giggled louder, one of them - the Asian chick - almost snorting iced tea out of her nose. Instead, she exploded in a coughing fit that left the petite brunette pounding away on her back, trying to get her to breathe properly.

Rolling her eyes, Marie reached towards her waist, lifting up her smart phone and flipping to her calendar app. She absentmindedly sipped at her beer, as she trailed through her to-do list, “Well, after this I’d like to go over the security system with you, give you a quick brief on our new danger room sims, and probably a wall patrol before eleven. Kitty and Jubes have kindly volunteered for the two o’clock shift, and Beast is covering late night.”

“Sounds fun,” he growled, his empty beer bottle making a hollow sound against the countertop as he put it down, “Are we on duty every night?”

“No, once some of our older students come back from camp in a few weeks, they’ll take over the shift as part of the JTP.”

“JTP?” Logan quirked an eyebrow, reached to the fridge, and grabbed another beer.

“Junior X-Men Training Protocols,” Marie replied, licking ketchup off of her finger in a sensuous motion that had him going from hard, to harder. He had to get this chick alone again, and soon. Hell, he’d even settle for mostly alone.

Swallowing the final bite of his cheeseburger, Logan was transfixed by a tiny drip of beer that had slipped from Marie’s lips. She didn’t seem to notice as it trickled down her chin, sliding onto her neck and trailing tantalizingly towards her ample cleavage, barely covered by the sports bra she’d donned after her shower.

Before he could stop himself, he leaned over and licked her neck from clavicle to ear lobe, breath hot and heavy against her skin. Marie froze at the action, melting like a puddle, insides quivering at the touch of his tongue, his breath super charging the already heated atmosphere between the two of them.

Jubilee and Kitty were uncharacteristically silent.

“I think I should go,” Marie said, half-stammering. She shoved her plastic plate across the counter, where it clattered into the sink.

Wolverine almost howled in appreciation as she darted from the room. He loved a good chase.

Nodding casually to the stupefied girls in the corner, he strolled out of the kitchen and scented the air. A devilish smirk appeared on his face. He turned towards the elevator, nose gently siphoning through the various odors that inhabited the mansion. Another feral scent, male, floated up the stairs, combined with an overpowering stench of antiseptic and medical supplies. He caught a whiff of his own scent, intermingled with the flowery smells of shampoo and dampened skin, and his grin spread even wider.

The hunt was on!

Following the scent up the main staircase, Wolverine was momentarily puzzled when it jumped from one floor to the next, but attributed it to Marie’s already observed power to phase. He slunk upwards, heading towards a narrow, steep service staircase that led to one of the mansion’s large towers.

SECURITY, was emblazoned across the door he found after reaching the top, and his keen eyes picked up a greasy fingerprint adorning the brass handle that smelled distinctly of ketchup and potato chips.

“Gotcha,” he growled, reaching for the knob - and finding it locked! Snarling to himself, he released one claw, sliced through the lock, and stepped into the room.

Marie had her back to him, flipping through security camera logs, purposefully attempting to ignore him from her position in the captain’s chair that sat in front of the massive computer console.

“Oh, you found me,” she said, her words clipped and short, “Our security system is maintained via Cerebro,” she attempted to explain, hands gesturing vaguely. She was refusing to even look at him.

Wolverine would make her pay for that.

“Why don’t you show me what to do?” Wolverine interjected, hands coming to rest atop her own, which were sitting on the keyboard in front of her. She gulped.

“A-alright,” Marie stammered, and tried to wiggle her fingers from beneath his, but to no avail. His breath was hot on her neck once more, and she squirmed, her thighs rubbing together uncomfortably, “First, you have to verify your identity through retina scan and a DNA scan. This helps keep shifters from violating our codes, as most of the time even though their outward appearance shifts, their inner DNA structure does not.”

She managed to place her hand on top of Logan’s, moving it to sit on the DNA scanning pad. His thumb rubbed a scorching path across her skin, and she sucked in a sharp gasp at the contact.

Wolverine grinned. She was on high alert, her nerve endings on pins and needles at the merest touch. The hunter was closing in on his prey.

“What’s next, darlin’?” he rumbled, lips leaning in and brushing against her ear.

Suddenly, the Wolverine found himself pinned against the bare wall behind him, one, super-strong hand keeping him from moving while the other fiddled with the belt on the waistband of his jeans. A quick jerk and it came undone, Marie’s fingers sliding into his pants to grasp his erection firmly, giving it several tugs that left his mind reeling.

Hot lips closed around his shaft, and his eyes rolled back into his head. Her tongue was absolutely magic, burning a passionate trail from the base of his cock to the tip, where her teeth grazed slightly against the head before she practically swallowed him whole.

“Oh, fuck,” Wolverine managed to snarl out, hands entwining in her hair gently massaging her scalp as she let out a pleased purr that vibrated his balls and made his knees weak. He could feel a mind blowing orgasm building in the base of his shaft, hips snapping forward to pump into the sweet wetness of her mouth... when suddenly she pulled away.

Stepped back.

And left the room.

Left him, with his pants around his ankles and his dick harder than the Berlin Wall.

“Sonufabitch!” Wolverine snarled, jerking his pants up and hauling ass down the metal steps. He caught up to Marie in one of the dormitory hallways, her hair swinging jauntily down her mostly bare back.

“What the fuck was that for?” he yelped, wishing he had worn underwear as his still hard member rubbed uncomfortably against the seam of his zipper.

“I am your master, remember?” Marie asked, smirking devilishly as she turned, one hand on her hip, “That means I call the shots.”

“That’s just fucking cruel, Marie!” Wolverine hissed, attempting to rearrange the contents of his pants with one hand as he gestured with the other. “Throw a guy a freaking bone here!”

“Well, I did give you a boner,” Marie said, smiling like a stewardess, “That’s gotta count for something. See you in the danger room!”
r32;With that she winked, and phased out of sight.

Wolverine bolted towards the nearest elevator. Marie was getting ready to discover that all bets were off!