Author's Chapter Notes:
Ah, more Summerboy! Please let me know what you think! :)

Song choice (moving away from the GaGa this chapter)
Maroon 5: Wake up Call

Six foot tall
Came without a warning
So I had to shoot him dead
He won't come around here anymore
Come around here
I don't think so
Rogue had never been this goddamned embarrassed in her entire life.

Not only had she hung her morals out to dry, she’d fucked a man she hardly knew until they had both collapsed from exhaustion.

And damn, had it been good.

She’d slipped out of her room as soon as he’d moved to hit the showers. She hadn’t offered to join him. She wasn’t running away - that was completely out of the question.

She was just going down to the team showers. Yeah, the team showers. Where she could make sure that Kitty and Jubilee didn’t walk in on her. This had nothing to do with a feral mutant, who was currently upstairs in her shower, running his hands over something that was not a six pack, more like a ten pack, possibly sliding those hands lower to cup...

“Fucking hell, I am such a coward,” Marie growled at herself as she jerked open her locker and snatched her toiletries kit from beneath several sour, sweaty towels. She was freaking blushing for chrissakes.

The Rogue did not, never had, most certainly could not blush.

“I am not a damn schoolgirl,” she snarled quietly, uncapping her sakura blossom shampoo and conditioner two-in-one and dousing her sweat tousled locks liberally. Letting it sit, she reached for her froggy shaped loofa and squeezed a dollop of sugar scrub on it before trying to completely eradicate the feral’s scent from her body.

*Rogue? Can I see you in my office in ten minutes?*

Xavier’s sudden, extremely loud verbal quip made her yelp. She slipped forward, her forehead slamming into the tile shower stall wall with a loud crack.

It was official. She would never touch a fucking telepath again. Volume control on mind-fuck radio was definitely something that didn’t come along with telepathic powers automatically.

Rubbing her forehead, Rogue groaned and rinsed the suds off of her hair and body, toweled dry, and wiggled into a brand new sports bra and X-sweats she purloined from Storm’s secret stash of goodies in the storage closet. Her old combat boots she slid on without socks. Gross. Tugging a comb through her hair, she searched through her laundry list of powers until she found what she was looking for.

With a quick tweak, John’s inner fire heated up her hands and a cool wind from Storm combined to form the world’s first mutant hair dryer.

Fuck yeah, she was a freaking genius.

Pulling her hair into a pony tail, she hovered above the ground using Carol’s powers, then shot through three levels of ceilings and pipes like a ghost - Kitty’s powers were damn useful - finally slipping through a thick persian rug directly in front of Xavier’s desk.

Before she had fully phased through, a wild punch came swinging at her from her immediate left. The fist passed through her, and her attacker’s surprise gave her enough time to shoot straight up to the top of the fourteen foot ceilings. There, she unconsciously eyed her attacker with feral-Sabretooth inspired bloodlust. Letting gravity take over, she dropped, instinctively coating herself with Colossus’ cardonadium skin, one foot slamming into her opponent’s skull with a metallic crack.

Pressing her foot down, the red haze in her eyes faded. She inhaled deeply, then almost laughed.

The Wolverine was sprawled beneath her metal boot, bare chest heaving, a vicious snarl erupting from lips that had suckled hickies on her no-no zones an hour prior. Spittle shot from his mouth and landed on her boot.

“Get the fuck off of me,” he hissed. His metal claws scraped against her leg, the alloy in them leaving deep scratches.

Rogue glanced to the Professor, who nodded at her subtly. She removed her foot, stepped to the side, then offered the Wolverine a hand.

“I see you’ve met the Wolverine, I apologize, Logan, if Rogue startled you, she has many powers” Charles said amiably, as if a giant mutant pissing contest hadn’t just erupted in his office moments before, “Wolverine, or Logan, I should say, this is the Rogue, known to some as Marie D’Ancanto, our combat instructor.”

“We’ve met,” he growled, nursing his wounded pride as he slumped into an uncomfortable arm chair Xavier called telepathically from the back of the room.

“Rogue, please sit,” Charles asked, and she did, chest heaving, “This is the Wolverine, known to some as James Logan, he will be our guest for the summer.”

“We’ve met,” she said, repeating Logan’s answer with a straight face. She tried not to blush as he scratched at a rapidly fading hickey beneath his left nipple.

“The Wolverine will be helping you with your guard duties as part of the skeleton shift, I hope to have a few more mutants join us in the following weeks. I would appreciate it if you would partner up with him, get him reacquainted with the mansion as well as your duties.” Charles pursed his lips as if trying not to laugh, then teepeed his fingers, pushing them together lightly, “Since it is almost eight o’clock, why don’t we see about some dinner with our friends Kitty and Jubilee, I’m sure they will be most happy to meet you, Logan, they are very friendly girls.”

“The girls around here do seem to be friendly,” Logan growled snarkily, darting a glance in Rogue’s direction. A vivid mental image of his cock pounding into her willing sex slipped right through Rogue’s mental barriers, making her shudder slightly.

“So it would seem,” Xavier coughed lightly, as if he had caught a whiff of what Logan was projecting mentally, then rolled his wheelchair backwards and towards the door, “Shall we?”

Trying not to blush again at the thought of the Professor catching a glimpse of her moral slip, Rogue jumped up and made to dash after the Professor.

Logan caught her hand, tugging her backwards, “We’ll catch up in a second,” he said, nodding to the Professor, who lifted an eyebrow curiously and then continued on to the kitchen.

“Nice kick, Mah-rie,” he drawled, fist like a vice grip around her thin wrist.

“I do try, sugar,” she quipped, almost staggering as she caught a quick glimpse of his thoughts. He was damn horny, this one, the fact that she’d ko’d him in less than a minute had his inner beastie wanting to jump her bones right then and there.

“I think there’s a little more to you than meets the eye,” he growled, his chest vibrating visibly. He stood, backing her towards the Professor’s desk. Her super strong fingers clenched the hardwood edge, leaving small dents.

“I could break you in half,” she snarled. If the Wolverine wanted to prove his masculinity, he’d had to do more than intimidate her. She might have been a girl - but she had balls too.

“Mmm, kinky, you know I’d just heal and be as good as new afterwards?” His hips slid against hers, and her resolve flickered once more.

“I’m not easy,” she slipped out, her bare hands moving from the desk to his bare chest, “I could drop you faster than a hot potato.”

“Faster than you did earlier, hah! I’m expecting you this time girl, I dare you to try it, in fact, I bet you...oh three days of servitude if you can knock me out in less than ten seconds,” Logan was grinning now, a shit-eating grin. The Wolverine had this one pegged, “But if I win, you do whatever I want for three days.” r32;
Rogue’s mind whirled. Damn she was hungry, she could barely think straight. Three days of servitude would be enough to get all of her summer chores done... But what if his healing factor negated her brain-drain?

Thinking back to the amazing sex she’d had earlier, Rogue thought even losing wouldn’t be that bad of an idea.

“You have a deal,” she grinned, “When do I start?”

“Now,” he growled.

Rogue turned her skin on full blast.

“One,” Logan managed to choke out, before his skin was riddled with thick blue veins, eyes rolling back into his head as he collapsed in an incoherent bubble on the floor.