Author's Chapter Notes:
Things heat up at the mansion - this is quickly turning into p with a minimal plot, lol! Let me know what you think ;)

Listening, "Summerboy" by Lady Gaga

Let's get lost
You can take me home
Somewhere nice we can be alone
I've got to go
Oh woh oh oh
We'll still have the summer after all
Rogue rubbed her cheek deeper into the soft expanses of her pillow, wallowing in the warmth that surrounded her. The incessant beeping of her alarm, probably turned on by Xavier when she hadn’t shown up for their normal afternoon game of chess, blared near her ear.

“Mother fucker,” she snarled, then attempted to pull herself towards the clock, intending to smash it into a million, itsy, bitsy, pieces.

Instead, she found herself jerked backwards into a firm, naked chest by the arm she had most certainly not noticed, wrapped snugly around her waist.

“Wha?” she yelped. In her fury, the lights flickered on so quickly she shattered the bulbs in her favorite lamps, glass spraying everywhere, as she wiggled out of his embrace and fell backwards off the bed in a tangle of sheets and pillowcases.

“Geez, are you always like this?” a growling, mildly hibernatorial voice grumbled, “Nice view,” her bed companion purred, eyes raking over her exposed breasts and toned stomach, sweeping down to the apex of her thighs, barely covered by her white pillow.

Blushing furiously, Rogue covered her bare body with a sheet, narrowing her eyes at the interloper curled comfortably under her light weight maitelaise coverlet, the white fabric contrasting against his tan skin and rippling muscles. His hair was wild and ruffled as he covered his yawning mouth, chin leaning comfortably on the arm snugly ensconced around one of her sham pillows.

He jerked the coverlet down and back, and Rogue gulped at the sight of his erection, mildly panicking as her thoughts quickly left the “pissed as hell” terminal and departed for their destination at “definitely aroused.” It had been a very long time since Remy had left the mansion to run the branch of the international school established in New Orleans...

“So?” he purred, rolling to sit on his buttocks. He leaned down and tugged the sheet underneath her with enough force to launch her forward, her face landing solidly between his slightly spread legs. She could feel the heat emanating off of him.

“So, what?” she managed to squeak, attempting to push herself up into a sitting position by grabbing the bed on either side of him. Instead, she grabbed his thighs, her breath catching in her throat as the strong muscles beneath his skin twitched at their brief contact.

Holy crap. She didn’t even know this guy and she wanted him so bad it hurt.

“You, me, birds and the bees?” he growled, standing so that his member brushed against her abs. Rogue felt the hot pool of arousal in her stomach and almost died inside when he inhaled, a pleased smirk spreading across his face, the edge of a longer than normal canine protruding from the side of his mouth in a devil-may-care sort of fashion.

Rogue shook and nodded her head at the same time. The sane part of her screamed to run, run, run while the primal, unsatisfied female inside of her wanted to latch claws into the feral and fuck.

Shit.

She turned quickly, attempting to dart from the room into the bathroom. He was faster, catching her hands in his own and whirling her so the backs of her knees touched the edge of the bed. One gentle shove and she fell backwards, legs sprawling open instinctively to accommodate for his thighs and cock, the latter of which rubbed slightly against her sex, creating an unbelievably hot friction that left her absolutely breathless.

“Oh,” she gasped as his tongue slid out to slide against one breast - she had to get control of this situation, and fast! - and the interloper, oh what did he call himself, “Wolverine,” she yelped, hands fisting in his hair, “We can’t do this, I, I can’t do this,” she panted, attempting to pull him away from her décolletage.

“Why not?” he rumbled, and she could swear she felt the vibration in his voice through he tip of his cock, pressing gently against her moist entrance.

“I barely know you, you barely know,” here he nibbled on her neck and she rolled her eyes back into her head, “me,” she managed to eep out.

“And? You got any prior commitments, cuz I sure as hell don’t,” he growled, not pausing in his ministrations, instead he smirked and slid backwards away from her, mouth trailing a wet path of nibbles, licks, and gentle kisses towards her sex, and Rogue found that she couldn’t really think of any reason to tell him to stop when his tongue was trailing across her slick folds, lips rolling her pearl back and forth so that she could hardly contain the guttural cry that slipped from her lips as she spilled over the edge into oblivion.

As she panted from her orgasm, Rogue cried out as he moved away from her, only to replace his tongue with the head of his member, which pushed past the edge of her opening to tease her, only an inch of him squeezed by trembling, tight muscles.

“Well?” he growled, and Rogue could see the absolute self-control the man possessed, holding his weight above her on arms thick with corded muscle, cock barely pressed inside her, his hips tense and ready to flex forward with the slightest sign of affirmation from her.

Rogue opened her mouth, only to be interrupted by a knock at her door as it swung open without a second glance, the familiar figure of Jubilation Lee dancing inside.
“Ma-rie,” her sing song voice chirruped, “Kitty and I are home for the weekend, and...”

Jubes caught sight of the scene on the bed, Rogue, breasts and chest heaving, face flushed, slightly damp hair spread across cream coverlet with a fine pair of male, muscular legs, ass, and back obviously preparing to, or in the process of impaling her on his you-know-what. Jubes gulped, eyes wide and shocked, “Oh...I guess I shoulda called.”

Wolverine - Logan, that was his name, turned and snarled viciously, his hands clenched tightly on Rogue’s thighs, one of which had somehow become perched on his shoulder, the other with his fingertips pressing faint red marks into it from where he had secured it around his thigh, “Get out, can’t you see we’re a little busy here?” he hissed, teeth clenched.

“Yup, very busy,” Jubes stammered, turning to walk out the door as Kitty Pryde promptly phased through it.

“Rogue!” Kitty squealed, “Let’s go out tonight and...” half-in-half-out of the door, she caught sight of mid-coitus Wolverine-and-Rogue, and gasped. “Oh my God,” she gulped, covering her eyes promptly with her hands, “I’m so sorry, I’ll just, um leave you to that!”

Kitty disappeared through the floor as quickly as she came, Jubes’ slamming the door behind her.

Rogue covered her face with her hands, absolutely mortified. Not just Jubilee, but sweet, innocent Kitty had walked in on her mid-fuck, “Oh God,” she groaned, arousal fading almost as quickly as it had passionately risen, “There isn’t going to be a rock big enough to crawl under that I can get away from this one!”

The Wolverine just growled and stalked away from her, leaving her sprawled across the bed in one big post orgasmic, but unfulfilled heap.

“Wait,” she stammered, sitting up to face him as he began to search in a napsack thrown in the corner of her room, finally pulling out a pair of faded and patched blue jeans, “What’s wrong?”

“Well,” he snarled, “You obviously don’t want to be seen with me, so I’ll be going, thank you.”

She jumped up, not understanding exactly why she felt the need to explain herself to him, despite the fact that they had barely known each other more than six hours, “You don’t understand,” she rushed, one hand pressing against his bare chest before he could tug the blue jeans all the way on, “It’s not being caught with you, it’s just that Jubes is the biggest gossip in the United States of America, and she’s going to tell everyone about what she saw, even if she doesn’t mean to.”

“If you know she’s a gossip, then why do you care?” he growled, dark eyes staring into her own.

“I don’t, I don’t want them to get the wrong idea,” she said, wincing as she realized it came out wrong, “Not about me,” she hastily filled in, “They’re my best friends, they know all my secrets, I just don’t want them spreading rumors about you.”

“Rumors like what,” he scoffed, “That I’m a feral that loves to fuck? The legendary Wolverine, balls deep in another conquest, unable to control his animalistic urges, only pausing to eat, sleep, and occasionally sink these,” he unsheathed his claws, voice raising in volume, “In unsuspecting victims for shits and giggles? Think I don’t know why your professor hired me for the summer? Trust me, I’ve done this gig before girl - twenty years back, long before you ever stepped foot in Xavier’s.”

He had unintentionally backed Rogue into her dresser, claws tickling her skin, “Look,” she stammered, unafraid of his claws, “I was a willing participant a few minutes ago, and I’ve never even heard of you before, even if you are legendary, like you said.”

“I’m a legend in Japan,” he huffed, sniffing her and detecting honesty thick in her tone. His nose slid against her neck, and Rogue felt her breath catch again, knees shaking as she found herself almost aching to be filled. He turned away to fiddle with his jeans again, and Rogue turned to scoot towards her own favorite comfortable clothes drawer. Pulling out a comfy cotton dress, she was lifting it over her head in a slightly disappointed fashion when hands grasped her hips and tugged her back into firm, bare thighs.

“Did you think I was finished with you yet?” he growled, lips vibrating against her ear and making her quiver.

“Oh, God, I hope not,” she panted. It was almost as if she was unable to control her response to him, that she was picking up on something radiating off of him, or aphrodisiacs had been in her gym water bottle this morning.

He flipped her over, ass in the air, spread across the side of her bed. His fingers mimicked his tongue from earlier, and soon Rogue was absolutely dripping as he slid his cock home into her tight, wet heat, a groan of pleasure vibrating from his chest and through her back.

Rogue vaguely remembered telling herself yesterday that she was not going to do this.

But the feel of him deep inside her, grinding her clit against the soft covers and the pads of his skilled, roughened fingertips was enough to make her forget that particular resolution, and enjoy the ride.

Damn the consequences.