She was alone. For the first time since she could remember. Alone in her mind. Alone in her thoughts. Alone without the voices interfering and nagging and bitching. There was no presence in her head but her own.

For just a moment Rogue thought she was dead. But then she opened her eyes.

The room was bright making her flinch against too much of it. She quickly sat up glancing around. She was in some sort of medical room. She turned to the side and suddenly she saw Xavier who moved closer to her. “You’re safe here Rogue. Logan brought you to me. And it’s a good thing he did.”

She glared at him. “What did you do to me?”

He noticed the dark part of her tone and knew to be wary. “I moved the personalities in your mind to a part of your subconscious. That was all I could do with you asleep.”

Her eyes narrowed. “What does that mean?”

“That means that you can still access the powers of your victims however cannot hear them or have to fight them for control of your own body.” He murmured. “If you wish I can get rid of them completely now that you are awake.”

Rogue shook her head immediately. “I have to go. Where is Logan?” she demanded.

“Logan is...” he froze suddenly. His entire spine had gone rigid.
“What?” she exclaimed.

He took in a long and shaky breath, his eyes closed before he looked to Rogue once again. “Magneto.”

“No.” She whispered suddenly starting to walk towards the door with Charles following close behind. “He said that he was going to erase his memories. Is that possible?”

Xavier nodded. “His thought process is the same as when we first found him. He only knows his name and...”
“And?” she probed.

“Nothing...” he said quietly. She knew he was hiding something but this was not the time to demand and answer.

“Can you trace him?” she asked as they went further up the mansion.
“Yes.” Xavier answered. “He’s near the abandoned warehouse in the north west section of the city.”

“Got it.” She muttered under her breath heading towards the doors.

“Rogue,” he called out, a worrisome aspect in his voice. She turned around only slightly so that she could look at him. She saw his jaw tense. “Magneto will be expecting you. And he has Logan... not thinking straight. He will not remember you. There will be many others with him. Are you sure you can handle it?”

She closed her eyes and nodded. “It’s my fault he’s there. I’ll get him out.”