“There was no where else that I could bring her professor.” Logan murmured out of breath. “I didn’t know what was happening to her. But I didn’t think that it was... well something that normal doctors can help with.”

“I understand Logan. You did the right thing.” Xavier agreed.

Rogue laid on the table, her eyes closed, so pale she looked close to death. But there had been no problems with her body itself. However working so hard on restraining her power had left her weak and vulnerable.

“When she gets used to controlling her ability it will take less of a toll on her... But at the moment in such an emotional state, it let the strong personalities begin to take over. When she tried to fight them it triggered something that made her body result to complete shut down before she could be overthrown.”

Logan nodded. “But she’ll be okay right?”

There was something new in his tone, and Xavier who had his hands on both sides of Rogue’s head lowered as he turned to look at him. “Logan.” He said slowly. “Her emotional unbalance was caused by something external. Do I have to ask if you had something to do with it?”

His eyes narrowed. “No.” He murmured. “I mean yes but... No. I was... Well we were just practicing her control and I...”

The professor closed his eyes. “There is something that you need to understand.” He murmured. “Rogue is a very troubled girl, and she was only capable of that amount of control over the other minds because of her emotional disconnection with other people.” He took a deep breath. “You... changed that. And now she has to come to terms with it all at once.”

Logan’s eyes widened as he understood. His jaw clenched. “Is there anything I can do?”
Xavier let his hands hover on the outside of Rogue’s head once more as he closed his eyes. “You’ve done enough.”

That hurt him, and on that note he felt there was nothing he could do but leave. He wandered up to the mansion. Trying to pass time, even though it was impossible. There was nothing he could think of more. He knew it then. That everything that he ever knew between he and her had changed.

Out on the balcony he lit a cigar trying to calm himself down. It was all his fault that she was down there now. But what was that shit she had been telling him about Magneto? The conclusion that Magneto was after him came quickly, but not fast enough for him to suddenly see six adamantium bullets hovering in the air in front of him, before they shot into his forehead. The direct location of all his memories, which were now gone. No hope of ever healing.

Magneto appeared in front of him and Logan started to hover above the ground as he picked him up. He smiled.
Chapter End Notes:
Comment!