Author's Chapter Notes:
Stoking the smut fires here. I am an evil evil woman but its so much fun!
Logan was about ready to jump on his bike and make for Canada. Two weeks of watching Rogue and Donella together was going to drive him completely mad. It had been mildly irritating when Donella had come to him lightly scented with others scents but it was maddening to have her come to him smelling of Rogue. He growled at the ground chomping on his cigar as the hot angry coal in the pit of his stomach flared with jealousy. He did not like how happy Rogue seemed with Donella or how content Donella seemed with her bevy of lovers. He decided it was time to go pick a fight somewhere far from the mansion and stomped back towards the mansion only to cut himself short near the pool house. He could smell Rogue and Donella which was nothing unusual but he could also smell arousal thick on the air and some of the noises he was hearing had him curious.

Truth be told he'd been curious about how they managed from the beginning. He'd come up with more than a few ways to enjoy Rogue without her skin hindering them and if he was being honest with himself he was curious to see what Donella had come up with. He crept to the pool house window to peer in. He told himself he would see once and for all then leave. As he got closer he smelt something chemical in the air. Lightly scented with a less irritating scent. As he peered in he saw Donella applying something liquid to Rogues bare skin with a small brush.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donella tapped Rogues bare leg with the brush handle and Rogue rolled over. She murmured appreciatively as the soft bristled brush stroked over her bare stomach and breasts smoothing the skin colored liquid latex over her skin in a thin layer. She licked her lips and felt the slight tug of the lip latex. Donella was almost finished applying the latex and once she was done she moved to Rogues side leaning down to kiss her. Rogue kissed her back privately admitting that the last few weeks had been amazing. Better than she had thought once she realized that being with a woman was just as satisfying as being with a man would be. The timer went off and Donella checked the latex to make sure it was completely dried. "Safe." She pronounced.

Rogue sat up and lifted Donella's shirt. Donella shucked her clothing and joined Rogue on the thick pallet they had made. The latex felt odd, a slight tackiness against bare skin but worth it. Donella silently reflected that Rogue came the closest to satisfying her unending sexual appetite. Logan's incredible stamina and the variety of her other lovers made up the difference. All in all Donella was quite happy to stay at the mansion so long as her needs were being met. She stroked Rogues 'skin' paying close attention to her curves as she kissed Rogue through a thin piece of latex. It was almost as good as tongue to tongue and still satisfying. Rogue kissed her back her hands wandering as she and Donella stroked, rubbed and teased each other until both were trembling with need.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan wrenched himself away from the pool house window when the girls started twining around one another, the front of his pants painfully tight and the coal in his stomach flaring bitterly. He stomped up to the mansion and down into the Danger Room to relive some pent up frustration before he did something he would regret.

He was still there two hours later when he heard the doors open and smelt... nothing. He turned to see who was there and saw Rogue wearing her green and black catsuit. "Hey suga." She greeted and winced when he took out a simulation of Sabertooth with more vicious force than strictly necessary.

He grunted in reply and she moved in to help him. He could see the slight stiffness on the surface of her skin indicating that she was still wearing the latex layer. 'Just take her already.' The Wolverine snarled at him. 'She's ours and you know it. Shoula taken her before Donella could.'

Logan struggled to ignore the demands of his more feral nature but he was quickly losing the battle. He took out Toad sharply then turned to leave. Rogue followed him her hand grabbing his elbow. "You ok suga? You haven't said word one to me since I got here?"

That was his breaking point. He grabbed her by the upper arms and pinned her forcefully to the wall of a crumbling building. He shoved a powerful thigh between her legs and held her still while he leaned in close. "You two have been teasing me for two weeks." He growled.

Rogues eyes widened but he saw her pupils dilate and he could smell her arousal. "What makes you think that suga?" She asked breathlessly.

He ran his tongue along the side of her neck his taste-buds catching slightly on the latex. "The two of ya are always near where I am working each other up. She comes to bed smelling like you on purpose and I've seen the way you to watch me when you think I'm not looking girl so don't try to bullshit me." As he spoke his lips brushed her ear making her shiver.

His hands started to travel along her sides up along the swell of her breasts. "So what're ya gonna do about it suga?" She murmured breathlessly.

He unzipped her cat suit to her navel and murmured appreciatively when he encountered no bra. He slipped a callused hand inside to cup her breast his finger teasing her nipple. She moaned and he ran kisses along he neck. He ground his thigh against her crotch and smiled wickedly when he smelt her arousal spike. He teased and fondled and kissed until he had her on the very edge then he stopped, zipped her back up and let her go. "Turn about is fair play darlin." He said sauntering off leaving Rogue frustrated on the brink of orgasm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time for phase two." Donella murmured in Rogues ear when Rogue finished telling her what had happened.

Donella was slowly stroking Rogues clit keeping her aroused and frustrated, all according to Donella's plan of course. They were finally at the end of the game and Donella planned to win and win big. If all worked according to her game plan Rogue would have Logan and Donella would get the threesome she'd been dreaming of since she'd seen Logan and Rogue together the day she'd arrived at the mansion.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review!