Author's Chapter Notes:
The plot thickens. And so does the smut.
Rogue found Donella sprawled in one of the huge library chairs with a thick book. When she approached Donella looked up at her and Rogue saw cunning gleam in those huge azure eyes. They regarded each other for a few moments before Donella spoke. "Logan wants me to stay away from you."

"Logan wants a lot of things." Rogue replied.

Donella closed the book and set it on a side table. "Got that right, so what is it you want?"

Rogue thought about it for a moment trying to gauge whether Donella would help her willingly or if she would have to try tricking the cunning blond. "Ah want Logan." She replied simply deciding to be straight forward.

Donella smiled slowly and Rogue could see why she had almost every single man and a few of the women sniffing after her, even though she'd only been at the mansion a few days. "The truth. What a delicious change. And let me guess, you want me to help you get him because he treats you like a kid even though you're what, twenty? Twenty-one?"

"Twenty. Ah'll be twenty-one in six months." Rogue supplied. "And Ah would appreciate the help. Ah've got an idea on how to make him mine but Ah need some help."

Donella stood languidly and moved towards Rogue. Once she was within two or three inches she stopped and smirked at the slightly taller Rogue. "I think I know what you're thinking and it'll work. He's the type. But I'm not the pretending type. We do this, we do it for real. At least until Logan is all yours."

Rogue nodded feeling a small flutter of nerves in her stomach. "Alright." She murmured.

Donella grinned and pulled a tube of lip balm out of her pocket. She applied a thick coat to her lips and offered it to Rogue. Rogue did the same then Donella planted her hands on Rogues hips and leaned up kissing Rogue. The lip balm coated their lips long enough for a decent kiss then Donella felt the draw of Rogues powers and pulled back. "It's a start." She said.

She sat in the huge chair and pulled Rogue down with her. "Now, outline this plan for me."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"That woman you brought with you is going to get herself hurt." Jean said across the table from Logan at breakfast.

"Why's that?" Logan asked poking moodily at his eggs.

"She's a slut! She's been making passes at everything on two legs, including Scott and I. She offered to have a threesome with us!" Jean was indignant.

Logan smirked at the thought of Donella in all her kinky glory spicing up Scooter and Reds sex life. "Shoulda taken her up on it. Scooter might learn something."

Jean glared at him. "That's not the point Logan. Can't you do something about her?"

Logan gave her a pointed look. "I am. But there ain't a man or woman alive who can satisfy Donella. She burns through lovers like I burn through cigars and beer."

Jean snorted exasperatedly. "Just tell her to leave the married couples alone then."

Logan smelt ozone and vanilla and looked towards the door. Donella came sauntering in with an arm slung around Rogues waist. "Looks like you can tell her yourself." He said nodding over to them.

Jean was taking a sip of coffee when she saw the pair. She sprayed the mouthful of brown liquid all over her plate and the paper she'd been trying to read in shock. "What the hell? Rogue and Donella? What does Donella have? A death wish?"

"A creative mind." Donella answered sliding into the seat next to Logan with Rogue on her other side. "There are ways around any mutation even if control is iffy. You just have to want it bad enough to think of it." She spread lip balm on her lips and kissed Rogue her hands wandering over Rogues curves for a moment before they pulled apart.

Rogue for her part seemed to be enjoying the whole thing, her hands wandering as well. Logan felt something hot and heavy settle into the pit of his stomach and he decided he needed a beer. He got up and grabbed his plate but stopped when Donella grabbed his arm. "See ya later?" She asked.

He grunted and pulled away stalking towards the kitchen. Donella turned towards the basket of muffins on the table and plucked one out. "So you two aren't monogamous?" Jean asked with some curiosity.

Donella and Rogue laughed. "Not hardly." Donella replied. "I'm not the monogamous type."

"That's hardly fair to Rogue!" Jean exclaimed.

"Ah knew it wasn't gonna be just me and her when Ah hooked up with her." Rogue interjected easily. "Ah'm ok with it."

Jean muttered something under her breath and got up. Donella and Rogue watched her leave. "I probably shouldn't have offered to have a three way with her and Scott." Donella commented.

Rogue laughed.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review!!