Author's Chapter Notes:
Its very short, but I hope to continue this.
It's been 4 years. 4 long years of waiting for him to walk through that door to what was our bedroom. Waiting for him to sweep me up back into his arms, hold me close, and to tell me that he loves me again.

I'm 22 years old and I live everyday on nothing but faith. He should come back to me. We should pick up where we left off and save me from all the pain he has caused me. Deep down I know he won't come back, but what's a gal like me got other than hope?

I still sleep in our room. The room that I moved into when I was a girl of 18. The room where we spent many nights wrapped in each other's arms. The room where I gave him everything I held dear to me. My heart. My Soul. My virginity.

I sit at the window tonight, my arms wrapped around myself, shielding myself from the chill that is eating me from the inside out. He was my everything. My world. My universe. I gave him everything I could. It just wasn't enough.

Sure we had our ups and downs. We had times where we had such lust for one another that it was hard to contain. Where he would just look at me and I knew that soon his hands were going to be ravishing my body because of how much he yearned to have me. Other times we would be at each other's throats. Him growling at me, telling me that I was still just a child and that if I was really an adult that I would have been able to see beyond my naivety.

Maybe if I acted like an adult then he would still be here. Maybe if I was the woman that he wanted, I wouldn't be alone right now. I should have told him that I loved him with everything that I was. Because I loved him with every fiber of my being, hell, after being alone for so long I still love him that much. But it might have been enough to make him stay. Maybe I could have been enough to make him stay.

4 years ago next month he told me that I needed time to grow up. 4 years ago he told me that there was nothing I could do from stopping him from leaving me. 4 years ago I cried my eyes out for 2 days because he decided to leave and I was powerless to stop him.

Draven starts to cry in his bed. I lift him up and carry my son to the window, whispering sweet nothings in his ear to try to sooth him. 3 years ago I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. 3 years ago I grew up entirely. I no longer had to deal with just my own pain, but now I was responsible for another life. Draven is the only thing that keeps me going anymore.

My eyes wash over the grounds below. The Xavier Institute. The only home I have really had since finding out about my 'gifts'. It's entirely quiet. Except the sprinklers that just kicked on at 4 am. And the cries of my son that soften as he is lulled back to sleep.

Our son needs you Logan. I need you. Come back to us. Come back to me Logan....Please come back.