Author's Chapter Notes:
Song is David Guetta feat. Akon - Sexy Bitch
They were only about an hour away from the mansion when they started to hear his mild groaning from the back of the jet.

“Holy shit Cheri.” He muttered slowly getting up and walking to the front and sinking into the other pilots chair next to her. “You’ve gone and done a number on me. What was that?”

She was glad to see Logan smiling again, even if it was about this. “You tell me.” She murmured pulling one of his cards out and delicately laying it between her fingertips. When it was glowing red Gambit shook his head. “This is cool by the way.” She added. “Is there a limit to the size of the object you can charge?”

He glared at her. “Now hold on—” he protested. “I think you should tell me a bit more ‘bout that ability there. You can steal other mutant’s powers?”

“Nah.” She sighed. “With mutants I duplicate their power and take their energy. Humans I just take strength and what not. But you won’t be at full strength for another couple hours Sugar. I’m surprised you’re even awake now.”

Gambit didn’t restrain his hostile glare. “You’re lucky you’re a girl or I’d charge yah half to hell.”

Logan and Rogue both spoke at the same time now. She never took it as a threat but he instantly became annoyed. “You can charge people?” she gasped. “That’s gotta be a sight. What happens?” and Logan said “Back off bub before I give you something real to complain about.”

Gambit shook his head, flexing his fingers and rubbing his forehead. “This the guy you’re engaged to?” he muttered annoyed.

Rogue bit her lip and Logan said nothing. Finally she sighed. “No.”

He laughed. “Is he back where we’re going?” When she nodded he smirked. “I can’t wait to meet him.”

She shook her head angrily. “You’re going to stay the hell away from him.”

Gambit grinned. “You sure he doesn’t want to hear about the fun we had? It may not have ended well but that just leaves more room for next time.”

“There isn’t gonna be a next time.” She hissed.

He laughed. “Whatever you say Cheri. But I know what I want.”

Her teeth clenched as she stared out the front window, looking at the passing clouds and mountains. “You shouldn’t even be awake yet.” She muttered.

He raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“Because with everyone except Logan, they need at least four hours to regain that much energy.” She explained, her voice frustrated and annoyed.

He smiled, stretching his legs out in front of him onto the dashboard and resting his hands behind his head. “Take all the energy you want. I got a lot to spare.”
Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think! I wasn't sure about writing Gambit into the story but I've always wanted to so I figure I'd take a chance. :P