Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the end indeed.
Rogue held his hand in hers with a small smile on her face as she took a sip of her water at the dinner table. She ignored Bobby’s glare, Kitty’s stare and Logan’s smirk. The professor simply ignored it, the corners of his lips curled up only slightly.

Bobby had showed up at her door as she was getting dressed and Logan was getting out of her shower with just a towel around his waist. She had opened the door wide, thinking that Logan wouldn’t come out knowing someone was at the door, but he had heard Bobby’s voice and rushed at the opportunity.

He leaned against the door frame in her bedroom, just in sight of Bobby whose eyes widened with annoyance, frustration and jealousy. “You move on quick.” He said coldly, folding his arms across his chest.

Rogue raised an eyebrow, and smirked slightly. “I recently acquired a big dose of a healing ability.” She heard Logan laugh behind her.

Bobby glared at her. She didn’t need to look at his hands to know they’d look like ice. He shook his head. “You slutty bitch—”

Logan was beside her in a second. Remembering what Bobby had said to him once. “You need to get the fuck out of here Bobby. Stay away from my girl.” He quoted overconfidently.

He shot her a glare and then turned to Logan. “You can have the whore.” He muttered staring to walk away.

His claws shot out in an instant, but not before she had slammed the door closed. He had one hand on the doorknob trying to get around her. "No, Logan, it doesn't matter."

His eyebrows pulled down as she leaned against the door in attempt to stop him. "It matters to me." he muttered. He knew he was stronger than her and if he wanted he could easily open the door without her to stop him for ripping Bobby to shreds.

"Please?" she whispered. He closed his eyes and his hand loosened around the doorknob, but there were dents in it from his hand. Only his gaze travelled up her body to her eyes. He held out his hand to her gloved one. Both of them knowing that Bobby wouldn’t keep his mouth shut about this. He pulled her into his arms. She looked up at him, and he brushed one white strand of hair out of her eyes. “I’ll take care of you. I promise.”
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked it.

Abby.