Author's Chapter Notes:
Let me know if you like it.
Rogue stared at the wall opposite of her bed, holding in one hand her white gloves from the winter formal. She gripped them tightly. She had been in her room for the last three days. Surprisingly no one had come looking for her, other than Bobby begging for forgiveness. Of course she sent him away. But locked in her own solitude, she had no one to talk to. This was both preferred and annoying. She knew she should have let Logan set up the cable when he offered a month ago. “I refuse to sit around and waste time in my room watching TV.” She had said. She groaned.

There was a knock on the door and she lifted the blankets up so that only her voice could get out. Without thinking she said “Go away Bobby, I don’t give a shit.” Beneath the covers she looked like a pile of pillows.

The door opened. She sat up, “Bobby I said—”

“It’s not Bobby.” Logan grunted as he backed into the door carrying a tray. It had a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a sprite.

“Oh I’m sorry—I...” she paused “Is that for me?”

He rolled his eyes at her. “No I brought it to eat in front of you.” He muttered. “Of course it’s for you.”

She smiled, but it faded. “Thanks.” She murmured.

Logan sighed. “How’re you doing kid?” His gaze flickered to her packed suitcase. He blinked, like he was imagining it or it would disappear. Finally he said “What is that?”

“What do you think it is.” She said quietly. “I can’t stay here Logan, you know that—I”

“Don’t give me that shit.” He interrupted angrily. “You damn well know that you’d be safest here. You’re running from me.”

She closed her eyes shaking her head. “No Logan it’s not like that. I just can’t... I can’t do this anymore.”

“What?” He grunted, fuming. “Sit in bed and get room service from me?”

“I appreciate it Logan, really I do. But I—I’m—I”

“You appreciate it.” He nearly laughed, but there was no humor in his voice. “Listen Marie, I don’t know how to say this but I... I feel different around you than I used to.”

“Don’t give me that Logan. Just because you want me to stay doesn’t mean you can lie to me just to get what you want.”

“Who the fuck said I was lying?” he demanded, pissed off now.

“I’m not your type. Remember?” she hissed.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” he ran a hand through his hair but it returned to its spikes immediately. “That’s what this is about?”

“Fuck you Logan.” She growled, annoyed that he was belittling her.

“Guy’s say whatever they can to get in someone’s pants! Don’t you know this?” he laughed once. “It’s common knowledge to say whatever is necessary to go to be. For fuck sake Rogue.”

“If you lied then, you could be lying now.” She pointed out.

“How’s this for lying?” He leaned in to her, one hand on the small of her back and the other on the back of her head, dragging her in towards him in one graceful glide. He mashed his lips against hers urgently, like he had to prove something.

They stared into each others eyes, both locked in the other’s embrace. Afraid of letting go. He pushed her backwards, up against the wall and pressed his lips harder against hers. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms and not letting go. “Logan,” she whispered. “I—I don’t know.”

“What do you want Rogue?” he murmured against her neck.

“I don’t know what I want.” She said quietly.

“Bullshit.” He growled, undoing the zipper of her sweater.

She closed her eyes, leaning her head back against the wall. “I want—I” she whispered. “I want you.”

His hands slid up her legs onto the button of her snug jeans. “I’m sorry,” he grinned “What was that?”

Rogue mashed her lips together, restraining a smile but still blushing. “You heard me.” He arms crept up his chest and locked around his neck pulling him closer and kissing him again. “I want you.” She whispered.

Rogue felt him smile against her lips as his hands made their way up her shirt and pulled it off, raising goose bumps all along her body, she shuddered slightly. Her hands shakily started undoing his collared shirt, and her fingers locked around his belt, pulling him closer to her. He kissed her passionately slipping off her jeans in one quick movement. She pushed him up against the bed and straddling him for a brief moment before she leaned over and kissed up his chest and neck. In one swift movement he flipped her over underneath him. He was heavy, pressing her against the bed like an anchor, an unnecessary one. She’d never leave now.

There wasn’t the time to think as she felt the cold metal of his claws press against her chin and slice off her black bra. A shudder ripped through her as he kissed up her stomach and chest finally reaching her lips. He rubbed against her, slowly at first then faster making her gasp and moan. “Logan,” she whispered, out of breath.

She gasped and clung onto his back, digging her nails into him. He moved with her, in rhythm. Sliding himself in and out with constant motion. He gripped her hips, propelling himself harder into her following a sudden smooth speed.

Her hands lashed out against the bed, her hands balling up into fists as she gripped the sheets around her. Slowly appearing from beneath the skin of his hands between his knuckles the blades began to emerge as he tensed. She gasped out, a mix of pain and pleasure in her voice. He rocked his hips harder and faster against her.

She held his head between her hands as he flipped her over underneath him once more with one last thrust, and relaxed, resting his chin against her shoulder. They both breathed hard as he pulled himself off her and lay on his back closing his eyes.

There was silence for a moment before he opened his eyes and turned to look at her staring at him. She pushed herself closer beside him and rested her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him tightly. “I love you.” He whispered.
Chapter End Notes:
:)