Author's Chapter Notes:
The song is "I hate Everything About You" by Three Days Grace.
Wolverine let out a long loud grunt as he launched his claws through his mattress. “DAMMIT!” He growled tearing through the springs and foam.
To his surprise, the professor beside him said nothing, even as he threw everything off his desk and dresser.

Finally Xavier spoke. “I’m sorry Logan. But the threat was real. I know that Gambit is not playing games. There’s nothing we can do.”

“WHY!” He demanded angrily. “Why her? Why did he have to take her?”
“I can understand why you are upset but you need to try to calm down. If Magneto needs her for something it has something then he’ll need her alive.” His voice remained calm though his words were harsh. “But now that he has possession of the helmet from cerebro, I cannot find out what his plans with her are.”

“There has to be something, something that we can do. Try to locate her? Find a way to stop them?” He reached out and threw his dresser onto its side letting out another grunt. “We can’t just let them have her.”

“We have no choice Logan. If we go after her, we risk finding out if Remy LeBeau will kill her. And believe me, from what I saw in his mind she has barely any chance.” The professor warned. “Rogue is a charming and powerful girl; she’ll find a way out of there herself.”

*Meanwhile*

Rogue felt her head roll forward straining the back of her neck. She slowly opened her eyes, trying to adjust to the darkness. What she saw was her chest and her legs in front of her.

She went to wipe her hair from her eyes only to realize her hands were tied behind her back, in the chair. She began to lift her head and look around. The room she was in was empty, but she was faced away from the door. Rogue coughed slightly, dehydrated.

The ropes around her hands could be taken off easily. She had just enough juice from pyro left to burn them...
Nothing happened.
Gambits power?
Nothing.
Logan’s claws?
Kitty’s?

“I think you’ll find that none of your powers work in here Rogue.” A deep voice spoke from behind her. “You took a healthy dosage of the worlds new ‘cure.’” Magneto rolled his eyes. “Don’t worry. It’ll only last another thirty seven hours. That’s more than enough time.”

“What do you want?” She growled darkly.

The door opened behind her but she couldn’t turn far enough to see who it was. Magneto continued anyways, walking around her. “I couldn’t bear the loss.” He sighed. “So much potential in one so young. I’m willing to let you be the latest expansion of our team.”

“Never.” She spat, glaring.

He closed his eyes. “Pity.” He murmured. “Such a waste of so much ability.” He began to walk away. “Kill her.” He muttered.

“Wait!” Someone new spoke out with a thick Cajun accent that she recognized. “That wasn’t the deal.”

“Deals change.” He stated ignorantly.

“No.” Gambit intervened. “You have what you want, and you said what happened to her would be decided. What is your reasoning for doing this to her?”

Magneto was getting angry. She could feel it. “The girl is the only one with the strength and capability to stop us.” He roared. “She has your power along with mine and many others. Should she wish it, our fate and possible destruction is in her hands. Do you trust her with that much power?”

Remy’s hands clenched. “I’d trust her with my life.”

“Unless you can convince her to reconsider who her opposition is, then she will die.” Magneto growled, and with that the door slammed.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you liked it! Please comment!